What is the different between alts and Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What is the different between alts and Bitcoin?

in my view that is the quality concept that it must train in high school, so that they'll realize and to find out about cryptocurrency in their younger age. even if its too early for them, nothing incorrect with that the critical is they have already idea about crypto. This idea will encourage additionally to different schools to teach and being element of their training in excessive school.If the young people and students know about crypto currency in the school or University its good for them.
 it would be improved if schooling kids about cryptocurrencies is optional. I'm conversation about as a campus subject merely as a subject course. For younger kids, an edifying capture strength suffice.

"Alternative currencies" denotes cryptocurrencies that are a substitute for bitcoin. Some “alternative digital currencies” are a little bit like bitcoin as they share the nature of open source with bitcoin, while alternative currencies create their own protocol for action. However, all "alternative currencies" have their own unique blockchain which is where transactions occur.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mursanna said:

I only know that the difference between bitcoin and altcoin in terms of price and profit alone. Bitcoin is far more expensive than altcoin and bitcoin is far more profitable than altcoin.

This is the difference in the prices of the coins. The bitcoin is the father of the coins and it is the first coin of crypto currency. The alt coins are introduced in the alternative of the bitcoin. The alt coins are the competitives of the bitcoin.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Actually i don’t have the knowledge about this two differences please can anyone share this difference please i am a newbie

Altcoins are the followers of bitcoin. I mean Bitcoin is the ancestors of altcoins. Altcoins are just following bitcoin's value so that they can also have value in the market.

Altcoins are the other cryptocurrencies which have been launched after the Bitcoin success. In general, they plan to better replace Bitcoin themselves. The concept ' altcoins' means that there are hundreds of altcoins for all cryptocurrencies that are not Bitcoin.

The difference between bitcoin and altcoins, bitcoin is the first crypto and the altcoin is a alternative coin and there are many of them trying to become no. 1 crypto.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Alt coins word means alternative to bitcoin. But i think all the crypto currencies can not be alternative to bitcoin. As no one can compete with the value of bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:07 AM, Hanhassie said:

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be created, other that are call altcoins are known as alternative coins, other than bitcoin

You are right and why we need 9 pages to discuss this easy question. while we have a correct answer from the start. What a waste.

it's just a denomination, since bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency therefore all subsequent ones are called altcoins but that's all, every coins has his own blockchain different from others and they also do different things

Bitcoin and Altcoin These two are different types of coins. Bitcoin is the first coins of the world and Altcoin specifies the currencies except Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin and Altcoin are completely different coins and Bitcoin cryptomisans.

Altcoins is simply alternative coins in the cryptomarket while Bitcoin is the leading one. Altcoins can differ in various aspects such as use and purpose yet Bitcoin serves only one - online fiat.

I personally think that they actually work together, they form the exchange and with that the cryptocurrency would profit from it, so I think their relationship is dependent with one another. The altcoins are for people who do not want to risk as much when investing into bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the king of all existing crypto currency but entirely I experience about this is that Bitcoin is furthest added exclusive than altcoin and bitcoin is far more profitable than altcoin.

Altcoins is the name given to all of the other cryptocurrencies which were forked from the bitcoin blockchain or have reused the bitcoin protocol codebase and modified it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

i think its not hard to see the difference as we see bitcoin is the only top coin in the market and altcoins are anything other than bitcoin, i personally prefer alts to bitcoin

for all i know is the bitcoin was the father of all coins and it was the first coin invented back year 2009 if im not mistaken. and altcoins is like the substitute of bitcoin and like the btc altcoins was the second coin created and im not sure why they created that.

Bitcoins is bitcoins, the king, the no1 coin on every listing service, everything else is altcoins. They may be better than bitcoins or have many more features than bitcoin, but there is only one bitcoin and the others are all altcoins.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:01 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been hearing altcoins since I came to know about cryptocurrency so I want to really know what differentiate altcoins and Bitcoin, for you that has been in the industry for a long time what do you have to say? 

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and mother of all crypto while altcoin is came from the abbrevation "ALTernate for bitCOIN" when it comes to profits well,obviously you can earn more profits on altcoins easily as you can choose different one,unlike with jitcoin,you will be needing to be patient.

Well bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency so it is the first crypto and some called altcoin because it is tje alternate coin that launched after btc. 

Bitcoin is the main currencies of the crypto market and a others coins which are eth, eos, xrp and much more in thousand coins and tokens are altcoins.  Altcoins mean alternative coins of btc. 

I also heard that's there have the differents between altcoins and the bitcoins, but I also actually don't know before if there have the differences on them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

30 minutes ago, fatima zarah said:

I simply appreciate that the difference between bitcoin and altcoin in expressions of worth and profit alone. Bitcoin is a lot new costly than altcoin and bitcoin is remote supplementary profitable than altcoin.

The point of everything you say is Bitcoin and altcoin can be equally beneficial. And that will depend on which coins you want to have.