Why old topics are not locked - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Why old topics are not locked

I think some of the old topics that are not locked are the ones that the admins have forgotten to lock them or they may still be relevant to this day that's why they remain unlocked.

In every section we see a sort option on our top right corner. We have to change our sort setting then we have to see which option is better for our view of posting.

I think the simple reason is that there might be some useful topics that newbie can gain lots of experience of the previous or senior members from.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

When I browse the forum in order to do some responses, I use a nice feature on the forum is NEXT UNREAD TOPIC and it is very comfortable in working really, but the problem that faces me is that I have old topics appearing for more than two months and I do not want to respond to these old topics because they have become old and the topic The one you're talking about has been a while ago, but I find that there are a lot of members making responses even after all that time.
My question is why these old threads are not locked and they are read-only so that no one can respond to these topics.
What do you think, whether you are with me or against closing old topics?

Dear mate I do see reasons with you here but I don't think that those old topics should be closed you know we can get some knowledge from them pertaining to cryptoworld no knowledge is a waste always remember that 

I think the previous post is still open, because the discussion is still interesting and useful. The only reason the moderator blocks the message is because the message has ceased to be interesting or the discussion is not relevant to the topic.

They should close the old points uncommonly the individuals who where identified with explicit occasion or a particular day. I got day by day such a large number of notice from my old answers and posts. However, the vast majority of the old presents has on be close at this point.

My friend, you have to make sure of the matter because as I appear in all the old topics it has been locked and it is not allowed to make posts inside it and if there are some topics that have not been locked then this is due to waiting for other discussions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These old posts are answered because there are new members in the forum, and this is an opportunity for them to know everything about the forum by reading old and new posts, we should not be whining.

The reason moderators do not close some old topics is because they still receive new and useful opinions and suggestions and the topic is open

THINK POSITIVE

Old topics are locked because they are full of spam and most of the topics have hundreds of posts with the same message and same answer. So there is no reason to leave them open 

This feature has not been activated in the forum yet and moderators can only lock topics and we need this because there are a lot of old topics whose questions have been answered and we need to lock

Sorry, the answer to your question is unknown. Because I have no idea about this. However, if you discuss this topic in detail, I can understand your posts, and then I can answer the right questions. Thanks

On 12/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

When I browse the forum in order to do some responses, I use a nice feature on the forum is NEXT UNREAD TOPIC and it is very comfortable in working really, but the problem that faces me is that I have old topics appearing for more than two months and I do not want to respond to these old topics because they have become old and the topic The one you're talking about has been a while ago, but I find that there are a lot of members making responses even after all that time.
My question is why these old threads are not locked and they are read-only so that no one can respond to these topics.
What do you think, whether you are with me or against closing old topics?

there 2 types of old topics, the active one and the one that are not active, so they can lock only the inactive and not all the old ones.

an example to define the inactive topic...

if the topic has no posts in the last month then it is marked as inactive and so will be locked

I think your strategy is very useful especially for new users in cryptotalk forums. Because, turn off your phone and wait for some time until it is completely off. Thanks

Well i think the admins and moderators here are know that many members can gain some knowledge from the old threads here in this forum, this is good for them to get some ideas and thoughts coming from the seniors like you. I hope you may understand, happy posting everyone.

It might be that they are still useful on the forum that is why they are not deletedz that might be the only reason they are left open.

I didn't think like that..this option is not needed here...why should old topic need to locked..or if anyone want to locked his topic then he can do this...

The supervisors locked a large number of old topics, but they preserved some of them in order to get more answers that could be useful to a number of people. I hope this feature becomes available to everyone so that they can lock their posts.

Old topics are not locked because the members are increasing day by day and the old topics contain good informations and they will be benificial for new members.the newbie can get good info from old topics

On 12/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, yifnt said:

The reason the moderator does not lock in old topics is that there is still a good and constructive discussion on the topic, the moderator will lock in the topic when there is no discussion to continue because the topic has been answered

Yes you are right old post not moderators because old post still important for the all members in this forum that's why old topic not yet lock by the admin.    

all topics are still live in the timeline because they have defined it in a good way and the right section that's why there topic something so while and still they are not lock if you want to make some content like this differently you can also go for the take some research about the content before uploading it and make it so attraction grabbing that peoples can come automatically. Also appreciate you you are given such a topic it will really helpful for the members to get some idea from the content you are given.

A good example of your question is your post! How long does it deserve to be open?

In essence, a post is closed due to the demand of its creator, because a moderator believes that he does not contribute anything in his discussion or because he simply fulfilled his goal.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yep mate I've been working on this website for two weeks more than two weeks and I also use that button next unread topic but I think from past couple of days old topics have been appearing which I don't want to reply because I have already replied on that topic someone must fix or this will be difficult to find new topics.

They may not block these old issues because we are still resolved to the discussion or simply the creator of that topic has not been able to close