Why old topics are not locked - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Why old topics are not locked

When I browse the forum in order to do some responses, I use a nice feature on the forum is NEXT UNREAD TOPIC and it is very comfortable in working really, but the problem that faces me is that I have old topics appearing for more than two months and I do not want to respond to these old topics because they have become old and the topic The one you're talking about has been a while ago, but I find that there are a lot of members making responses even after all that time.
My question is why these old threads are not locked and they are read-only so that no one can respond to these topics.
What do you think, whether you are with me or against closing old topics?

The reason the moderator does not lock in old topics is that there is still a good and constructive discussion on the topic, the moderator will lock in the topic when there is no discussion to continue because the topic has been answered

6 minutes ago, yifnt said:

The reason the moderator does not lock in old topics is that there is still a good and constructive discussion on the topic, the moderator will lock in the topic when there is no discussion to continue because the topic has been answered

Yes i agree with you, just because topic were old it doesn't mean the moderators will lock that. If good discussion are still happening on that old topic, well it's good if they still open it and other members can share thoughts about the said old topic.

Maybe the reason why admins dont lock the topic is maybe there is a good content on that topic. so what you mean is if a topic is old we should lock it, well that's a really good and bad, what if the topic is really have good contents. 

@yifnt @Tine0313 @dmnqe07

Thank you for your interaction, yes that is correct. There are good old topics and they are valid for discussion so far. I do not disagree with you in this opinion, but I mean some topics that are no longer valid For example: There is a topic two months ago about the rise in the price of bitcoin or another currency and you find some people responding to it until now, even though the discussion in it became useless. This is what I want to say. In general, I expect a period of two months sufficient for discussion, in order not to allow the opportunity for spam to take advantage of the old issues.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

When I browse the forum in order to do some responses, I use a nice feature on the forum is NEXT UNREAD TOPIC and it is very comfortable in working really, but the problem that faces me is that I have old topics appearing for more than two months and I do not want to respond to these old topics because they have become old and the topic The one you're talking about has been a while ago, but I find that there are a lot of members making responses even after all that time.
My question is why these old threads are not locked and they are read-only so that no one can respond to these topics.

I think that it is not closed is because administrators of this forum think that there could be a new user in this forum who might add new knowledge about that particular topic. What I don't understand is why they do not close topics that has been already answered, because replies are always repeating, saying things over and over. I suggest that if a topic is answered correctly, lock it immediately.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I think the reason why the old posts are still open because the discussion there is still interesting and useful the only reason the moderators locking the posts if the post is not interesting anymore or the discussion becoming off-topic.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

48 minutes ago, Amxy said:

I think you have said all the reason why old topics are not lock. As far as useful old topics are still interesting(users are still posting) l don't think there is any reason why moderator will lock up the topic.

Yeah because even I, I prefer to comment on old topics because they are really interesting to interact unlike some new posts today they are just spam content. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

8 hours ago, yifnt said:

yes I agree with you, I haven't even thought about this before. Maybe as long as there is still some debate, the moderator will not close the topic yet

5 hours ago, Hashimi said:

I did the same question . they must close the old topics specially those who where related to specific event or a specific day. I received daily so many notification from my old replies and posts. Some posts are amazing and has some room to still continue but most of the old posts has to be close now.

Yes my friend well done, this is what I want to say there are old issues and talk about things that have happened and ended and it is no longer useful to talk about them, such as the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, this price has changed hundreds of times, so is it useful for the forum to have responses on this subject so far Of course, there are good and valid topics for discussion for a long time and I am not against it, but I think that topics that are no longer useful to talk about are best closed.

10 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the reason why the old posts are still open because the discussion there is still interesting and useful the only reason the moderators locking the posts if the post is not interesting anymore or the discussion becoming off-topic.

But after a topic have had some reasonable share of responses, it's best to lock such threads because virtually everything that needed to be said must have been said, so to avoid rhetoric and repetitions, it is better off locking such threads.

14 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Maybe the reason why admins dont lock the topic is maybe there is a good content on that topic. so what you mean is if a topic is old we should lock it, well that's a really good and bad, what if the topic is really have good contents. 

Yes this is true, there is good topics here that many members should give their opinions about it, this is why the admins kept it open for this forum's members to give more

On 12/7/2019 at 10:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is my short take on the matter:

Questionnaire-type topics (already answered too many times) = a definite YES!!!

Open-ended discussion topics = no, just ignore the repetitive remarks 😄 and post something out-of-the-box instead

Topics that devolved into a flame war = yes, violent remarks not allowed here

Any other type of topics = depends upon the discretion of the regular users and/or the mods   

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 12/7/2019 at 11:00 PM, palalu said:

yes I agree with you, I haven't even thought about this before. Maybe as long as there is still some debate, the moderator will not close the topic yet

That should be the case, because discussions will not take place in the forum and provide new space for new members to make a sound if all the old topics have been locked by the moderator and the forum turns into reading rather than discussion

4 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Here is my short take on the matter:

Questionnaire-type topics (already answered too many times) = a definite YES!!!

Open-ended discussion topics = no, just ignore the repetitive remarks 😄 and post something out-of-the-box instead

Topics that devolved into a flame war = yes, violent remarks not allowed here

Any other type of topics = depends upon the discretion of the regular users and/or the mods   

Yes, this opinion liked me, can a person determine the importance of the old topic and is it worth replying or not, if it was a hot and open discussion that could be published, and if it was an old thing and it ended, it is not permissible to respond to it so that chaos does not occur in the forum.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:32 PM, Ilustration said:

Closing old topic are don't need to do,  because some of that is useful for newbie and how they can asked questions If this is locked

Old topics are always need to be closed because they can create more shit posts and most members are bumping them too.  If anyone wants to ask a question, then they must open a new topic instead of responding very old topics as this will be too bad.

An Example

Bitcoin price was $8k in august

and the person who posted in November Bitcoin price was $6k

How do you feel and the one who reads the topic will get misunderstood, such type of topics should be closed every month.

Opened topics had lot of disadvantages so please close them immediately every month end.

Only moderators can lock topics according to the requirements of the forum, and I do not think that non-lock topics are useless - it's like an open debate and once the solution or purpose of creation is accomplished it will be lock.

2 hours ago, yifnt said:

That should be the case, because discussions will not take place in the forum and provide new space for new members to make a sound if all the old topics have been locked by the moderator and the forum turns into reading rather than discussion

I think if the topic is locked, surely people rarely read it again, they would love to make a duplicate topic to discuss

The old post doesn't need to be locked with what I think,some post are still relevant and useful,most especially for the newbies

I don't think so because moderators are not closing those topic because it still the best for this forum, what i mean it still useful even it is old topic, many member can still benefit to it so that's why moderators are not closing some old topics. 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

I don't think so because moderators are not closing those topic because it still the best for this forum, what i mean it still useful even it is old topic, many member can still benefit to it so that's why moderators are not closing some old topics. 

Yes, it is useful and who said otherwise? I am not saying it is not useful, but I say it is no longer useful to respond to it after all this time. Even if the topic is locked, everyone can still read and benefit from it, but they cannot reply to it. This is what I mean to lock old threads and not delete them.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, it is useful and who said otherwise? I am not saying it is not useful, but I say it is no longer useful to respond to it after all this time. Even if the topic is locked, everyone can still read and benefit from it, but they cannot reply to it. This is what I mean to lock old threads and not delete them.

Maybe for some clarification of those new users, if they don't understand the terms in that certain topic they could reply to it and ask those certain people who commented to it. 

I think the reason why they don't locked up old topics is maybe there are some good content or good replies on that topic, and i think its better if we dont lock old topics, because for new members they can still get knowledge from that old topic.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

I think the one that can lock the topic is the creator of the topic. And with that the moderators give the decisions on locking it for the  the creator so that if there would be good and beneficial topic to talk with the control is on the creator of the topic. He created the topic after all that is why I think the moderators don't close old topics. And still you can find valuable information from it and can quote and ask questions to the person who post that topic and learn something from it even thou it is already an old post.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:29 AM, Hashimi said:

I did the same question . they must close the old topics specially those who where related to specific event or a specific day. I received daily so many notification from my old replies and posts. Some posts are amazing and has some room to still continue but most of the old posts has to be close now.

Well i think moderators are not still closing the topics because discussion or the giving thoughts that are worthy are still happening on that topic, not because they provide answer on that doesn't mean old topics need to be closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Среднее количество транзакций в сети BTC выросло на 31%   Исследователи Glassnode опубликовали отчет, отметив интересную динамику на рынке криптовалют на прошлой неделе.  Среднесуточное количество переводов составило 617 тысяч, что на 31% выше среднего годового значения, указывая на высокий спрос на блокчейн-пространство Bitcoin.    Они также подчеркнули, что Runes, запущенный в апреле 2024 года в день халвинга, продолжает набирать популярность, заменяя предыдущие протоколы Inscriptions и BRC-20.  
    • Блокчейн — это децентрализованная технология, лежащая в основе криптовалют, таких как биткоин и эфириум. Однако её применение выходит далеко за рамки финансового сектора, предлагая революционные решения в различных областях, включая здравоохранение, логистику и управление данными. Основные принципы блокчейна Блокчейн представляет собой цепочку блоков, где каждый блок содержит набор данных. Ключевыми элементами этой технологии являются: Децентрализация: В традиционных системах данные хранятся в централизованной базе данных, управляемой одной организацией. В блокчейне данные распределены по сети компьютеров (нод), что делает систему устойчивой к взломам и сбоям. Прозрачность и неизменяемость: Каждая транзакция в блокчейне записывается и подтверждается множеством нодов, после чего становится частью общего реестра. Записи невозможно изменить без согласия большинства участников сети, что обеспечивает высокий уровень доверия и прозрачности. Криптографическая защита: Данные в блокчейне защищены с помощью криптографических методов. Каждая запись или блок содержат хэш — уникальный цифровой отпечаток, связанный с предыдущим блоком. Это делает подделку данных практически невозможной. Как работает блокчейн Создание транзакции: Пользователь инициирует транзакцию, например, перевод криптовалюты, создание смарт-контракта или запись информации. Верификация: Транзакция передается в сеть, где её проверяют ноды. Они подтверждают её подлинность и соответствие правилам сети. Добавление в блок: Подтвержденные транзакции объединяются в блоки. Каждый блок содержит ссылку (хэш) на предыдущий блок, создавая тем самым цепочку. Запись в блокчейн: Новый блок добавляется к существующей цепи блоков. Для этого требуется решение сложных математических задач, что называется майнингом (в контексте криптовалют) или консенсусом (в других сетях). Обновление реестра: Все ноды сети получают обновленный реестр, обеспечивая синхронизацию данных по всей сети. Преимущества и применение Безопасность: Благодаря криптографической защите и децентрализованному хранению, блокчейн устойчив к атакам и мошенничеству. Прозрачность: Все транзакции видны и проверяемы всеми участниками сети. Эффективность: Устранение посредников позволяет ускорить и удешевить многие процессы. Технология блокчейн предлагает инновационные решения для множества проблем, связанных с безопасностью, прозрачностью и эффективностью управления данными. Будучи все более популярной, она трансформирует различные отрасли, открывая новые возможности для бизнеса и общества.
    • Готовимся к листингу $COOKIE.          Cookie3, экосистема, в которой находит своё применение токен $COOKIE — это первый протокол ИИ для маркетинга и данных с миссией создания прозрачной экономики MarketingFi для частных лиц, разработчиков и предприятий.   Инвестиции: $5,5 млн. от ведущих венчурных Web3 фондов.Функционал токена $COOKIE   Токен предложит несколько уникальных услуг, связанных с Cookie3;   Данный токен обеспечит аирдропы; $COOKIE станет нативным внутриплатформенным токеном, который можно будет обменять на кредиты данных ИИ в экосистеме.Cookie3 также предложит жизненно важную аналитику для продуктивного маркетинга и вовлечения пользователей, фактически став Web3-эквивалентом Google Analytics. Листинг состоится на следующих топовых биржах: Bybit; KuCoin; Gate; MEXC.   Время листинга: 13 июня в 13:00.   Также команда проекта совместно с ChainGPT запустили розыгрыш 5,000$ в токенах проекта. Задания максимально простые, хорошая возможность заработать. Розыгрыш здесь.
    • Давно бездействующий биткойн кошелек недавно стал активным, спустя более пяти с половиной лет, переведя более 8000 BTC на сумму 536,5 миллионов долларов США из холодного хранилища Coinbase. Такое возрождение долгосрочно бездействующих биткойн-кошельков часто является результатом того, что инвесторы и старые майнеры продают свои части активов ради прибыли. Спящие кошельки просыпаются После более чем пяти лет бездействия холодное хранилище Coinbase перевело общий запас в 8000 BTC 11 июня, в 13:26 UTC, под номером блока 847 490, на адрес биткойн-кошелька «1ABww1». Биткойн-кошелек-получатель позже перевел полученный запас BTC на другой адрес депозита Binance за комиссию в размере 108 долларов США. В отличие от многих случаев, две транзакции на сумму более $1 млрд не включали тестовых. Согласно данным, предоставленным аналитической компанией Arkham Intelligence, бездействующий кошелек с холодным хранилищем Coinbase получил средства небольшими порциями по 200 BTC в период с 5 октября 2018 года по 5 декабря 2018 года.   Поскольку сейчас цена Биткойна превышает 67 409 долларов США, перевод произошел после увеличения стоимости BTC на 1700% по сравнению со средней ценой приобретения в 3750 долларов США в 2018 году. Остается неясным, продал ли владелец кошелька тайник после перевода на Binance. Однако такое возрождение долгосрочно бездействующих биткойн-адресов направлено на сбор прибыли. Это было не первое пробуждение долговременно бездействующего биткойн-адреса. 7 апреля десятилетний спящий биткойн-кит с запасом около 4300 BTC проснулся и переместил около 246 BTC. Кошелек приобрел биткойны более десяти лет назад по средней цене 29,39 долларов США и продавался с рентабельностью инвестиций более 230 000% . Майнеры продают свои запасы? Другая группа стейкхолдеров Биткойна, пробуждающих крупные активы, — это старые майнеры. Например, 27 марта кошелек биткойн-майнера, который бездействовал более 14 лет, перевел около 2000 BTC, полученных в качестве вознаграждения за майнинг в 2010 году. При получении вознаграждения в BTC общая стоимость BTC составляла всего несколько сотен долларов. Однако на момент пробуждения кошелька стоимость тайника выросла в геометрической прогрессии до 140 миллионов долларов. В последнее время каждый месяц в среднем просыпается один спящий кошелек. Недавний отчет Chainaанализ и Fortune показал , что около 1,8 миллиона биткойн-адресов оставались в стороне более десяти лет. Некоторые из кошельков, бездействовавших в течение десяти лет, возможно, потеряны навсегда из-за утерянных паролей.
    • Добрый вечер , форумчане!Сегодня по нашему сайту были проведенны тех.работы ,сайт снова доступен для обменна!Рабочий графикКаждый день, с 10:00 до 22:00 МСК (UTC+3)Желаем Вам продуктивного вечера и хорошего настроения!С уважением, BBA
    • 12/06/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить важное обновление до версии 9.7.14 Полностью реализована новая прогрессивная система синхронизации. Мы смогли сохранить все лучшее от системы получения данных в реальном времени без необходимости нажатия кнопки обновления рабочего пространства, при этом буквально в разы снизив объем загружаемых и получаемых данных. Результат - снижение потребления трафика до 90%, что значительно повышает производительность работы приложения при ограниченной скорости соединения. Вместе с тем ощутимо улучшена скорость синхронизации данных при одновременной работе нескольких пользователей в команде, снижено время отклика на запуск и остановку сессий. Также улучшена работа некоторых подмен и исправлены небольшие ошибки в работе интерфейса, повышена общая стабильность программы. В работе обновление движка программы до 126 версии, которое будет доступно уже в следующем релизе. Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. —————   Greetings, friends! We recommend getting the important update to version 9.7.14 The new progressive synchronization system is fully implemented. We were able to retain the best of the real-time data acquisition system without having to press the refresh button on the workspace, while literally reducing the amount of data downloaded and retrieved by several times. The result is a reduction in traffic consumption by up to 90%, which significantly improves application performance with a limited connection speed. At the same time, the speed of data synchronization has been significantly improved when several users are working simultaneously in a team, and the response time to starting and stopping sessions has been reduced. The work of some substitutions has also been improved, minor errors in the interface have been fixed, and the overall stability of the program has been improved. An update of the program engine to version 126 is in the works, which will be available in the next release. Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • ♦️Торговая платформа опубликовала отчёт под названием «Следующая волна пользователей криптовалют в Новой Зеландии», в котором представлены результаты опроса 1034 совершеннолетних новозеландцев. Проанализировав ответы респондентов, сотрудники компании выяснили следующие ключевые моменты:     14% новозеландцев хранят криптовалюту или владели ей в прошлом;     31% планируют приобрести цифровые активы;     60% считают возможным инвестиции в виртуальную валюту;     16% могут вложить деньги в недвижимость. 🔺За последние пять лет средняя стоимость 1 квадратного метра жилья в Воронеже на вторичном рынке выросла на 109%, а биткоин за это же время подорожал на 728%. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2432858 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Обменный пункт Mafincash рад сообщить Вам, что у нас появились новые направления обмена:ETH - UAH Visa/MastercardETH - UAH PrivatBankETH - UAH MonobankETH - UAH PUMBETH - UAH OTP BankMafincash всегда готов предложить:- максимально выгодный курс обмена;- большие резервы валют;- средняя скорость обработки заявки 10 - 15 мин;- надежная защита ваших финансовых активов;- служба поддержки всегда на связи;Контакты📱:Сайт: mafincash.comEmail: support@mafincash.comTelegram: @MafinCashSupport
    • We Unchain Real-World Assets Onchain Empowering Investors with Real-World Assets & Real Yield TVVIN is an accessible ecosystem that empowers investors in the Real-World Asset (RWA) Market. Through our omni-chain Platform, investors gain transparency and trust when investing into diverse assets starting with gold, silver, platinum and palladium and thereafter expanding into other asset classes. The TVVIN Platform offers access to tokenised assets in unit sizes that are affordable and made available to anyone, anywhere, democratising accessibility and providing easily tradable and liquid positions, that are instantly settled and securely recorded on-chain.  TVVIN has developed a unique model whereby digital RWA Yield Vaults offer new financial passive income potential that's able to provide advanced ways investors monetise their static assets.  The TVVIN Platform enables a more stable and secure option for market participants seeking stability, while enjoying growth opportunity simultaneously. Own Real-World Assets & Earn Real Yield TVVIN’s RWA Yield Vaults allow holders to digitally vault their RWA tokens, such as gold, for a specified period and earn yield. In order to vault RWA tokens, a corresponding and required amount of TVVIN's utility token, $TVVIX must also be vaulted. Upon withdrawal of the RWA tokens from the vault, this corresponding amount of $TVVIX will also be released, along with a yield paid in $TVVIX which can, if wanted, be exchanged into more RWA tokens. The yield is generated from putting the underlying assets to work using low risk financial instruments.  Legacy Meets Liquidity TVVIN introduces TVVIN Gold ($VVG) as its inaugural RWA-backed token. The gold is investor-grade, LBMA-Certified, and securely vaulted in the highly desirable Channel Islands jurisdiction in the vaults of our financially regulated and audited precious metal partner. TVVIN also has access to other precious metals such as silver, platinum, and palladium, which will be tokenised in quick succession after launching our gold token. Other asset classes will follow, and $TVVIX token holders will have a unique opportunity to both propose and vote on onboarding new tokenisation projects through the TVVIN DAO. By integrating desired assets and creating a digital twin of these on the blockchain, TVVIN establishes a transparent and efficient environment for trading and investing in RWAs. ROADMAP TOKENOMICS The TVVIN utility token, $TVVIX, is a deflationary token that both enables the RWA Yield Vault Functionality and allow for governance participation, mainly in proposing and voting on new tokenisation projects. Part of all Platform transaction fees are used to buy $TVVIX off the market, where it is burnt, contributing to the deflationary aspect of our token design. TOKEN UTILITY Functionality of $TVVIX Leverage TVVIX tokens give access to our vaults, where holders can deposit and farm their RWA tokens for yield. The $TVVIX requirement corresponds to deposit size. As demand for RWAs rise, so does demand for TVVIX. As we further develop the platform, further planned functionality will be announced. Governance TVVIX token holders have decision making power, proposing and voting on changes to the TVVIN platform as well as funding initiatives for community projects and further RWA-backed tokenisations.  Staking Holders can stake their TVVIX tokens, contributing to network growth and earn rewards, increasing their token holding. GOVERNANCE Power to the People TVVIX token holders will have the ability to propose changes, and vote on governance proposals related to the development and direction of the platform. This includes decisions on network upgrades, changes to the tokenomics and fees, and the addition of new RWA tokens. $TVVIX token holders who participate in governance proposals will be rewarded with $TVVIX tokens. The exact amount of rewards will depend on the number of tokens staked by the user and the outcome of the governance proposal. By empowering our community to participate in the decision making process, TVVIN creates a more democratic and inclusive ecosystem that serves the needs and interests of all TVVIN stakeholders. We believe that a community driven approach is instrumental in achieving our vision of democratising access to real-world assets and disrupting traditional financial markets for the better. HOW CAN I GET $TVVIX? Private & Public Sale There are two current ways to get hold of $TVVIX. We are currently conducting a Private Sale and we will also have a Public Sale in early Q3 together with launchpads.  TOKEN SALE https://docs.tvvin.com/tvvix-token/how-can-i-get-usdtvvix/token-sale For more information about TVVIN, please visit:  • Website: http://tvvin.com/  • Telegram: https://t.me/TVVIN_RWA  • Twitter: https://x.com/TVVIN_RWA  • Discord: https://discord.com/invite/VxerJqkkZ4  
    • Итак. Вы решили подключить на свой сайт платежку и столкнулись с вопросом: какие бывают платежные шлюзы?   Все платежные решения можно разделить на 4 категории. Первые 2 категории достаточно трудны в реализации и их использование может вызвать лишь дополнительные проблемы, но проигнорировать их мы не можем:   Собственная платежная система   Это, пожалуй, самое трудно в реализации решение. Без своей команды разработчиков, которые создадут и будут поддерживать платежную систему, не обойтись. При этом придется разобраться в огромном количестве тонкостей этой сферы. На выходе, попытка сэкономить на комиссии готовых решений обернется еще большими расходами и потерей времени. Подойдет, пожалуй, только для очень крупных компаний со своим штатом разработчиков.       Платежный шлюз от местного банка   Крупные компании, работающие в одном регионе могут смело подключать шлюзы от банков. Если же компания работает в нескольких регионах, такое решение будет не лучшим, так как для каждого региона придется подключать отдельный банк, а это накладно и с точки зрения разработки и с точки зрения времени, потраченного на сбор документов и открытие компаний в каждой стране присутствия.     А вот оставшиеся два варианта – это то, чем пользуются компании из разных стран и работающие в разных направлениях: от сервисов по приему СМС и продаже цифровых товаров, до крупных Gambling и Betting-компаний, которым нужно быстро и четко обрабатывать платежи из разных стран.     Внешний шлюз   Отличное решение для компаний, которые работают в нескольких регионах, либо по какой-то другой причине не могут, или не хотят подключать шлюз от банков. Именно это решение в последние годы использует большинство представителей мелкого, среднего и даже крупного бизнеса. Оно наиболее простое и подключить такое решение можно в считанные дни.       Встроенный по API шлюз   Второе по популярности решение. Оно смотрится максимально органично для покупателя, ведь все действия будут происходить в рамках одного сайта, без лишних редиректов. Но в данном решении продавцу придется самостоятельно разработать страницу для приема платежей, подключить обработку платежей через API платежного сервиса, а также позаботиться о сохранности платежных данных, если они будут собираться в рамках выбранного платежного метода.     Кстати, оба варианта доступны в процессинговом сервисе MoneyGate. Подробнее на сайте: Moneygate.biz