Bitcoin for black market - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

It's really possible for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be used for transaction within the black market. For sure most of them prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment for their service because the identity of people between the transaction will remain anonymous.

I think that your friend doesn't know a lot about Bitcoin and said that because it was the only thing he has learned about it. You should explain to him that this is not true and that bitcoin is used mostly for real and lawful applications while other money are mostly used in the black markets.

• +1 1

No, I do not think so, and I do not think that it is used in the black markets .. In some countries it is used completely like PayPal, i.e. for electronic payment .. And you can charge your credit card from it
Even if it is used on the black market, what does this mean? It is okay to use it with its own value
Offer it to take what it needs and it will sell easily, believe me.

Bitcoin is not often but rarely used in the darknet markets lately. There was a time where the notorious silk road website everyone was using bitcoin to buy drugs but these days are over and the thought that bitcoin was anonymous has changed.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is use of Bitcoin in the black markets of the dark net which is a limited internet space that requires anonymous network software to enter. Bitcoin is used there but not as your friend said. Only a small part which is less than 1% of the transactions goes there.

• +3 2

Yes, my dear. In this time, most of the people use bitcoin for black market. Bitcoin transaction is the best secure way for transferring money. Anyone cannot find the sender and the of bitcoin. For this reason the Mafia,Smugglers easily use bitcoin on Darkweb and Deepweb.  

I think that's untrue news, because in reality any currency can be used on the black market. Both fiat and bitcoin can be used on the black market as well as on the free market. Your friend may be affected by the negative news about bitcoin, which is why he makes such accusations. I think Bitcoin is an advantage for us and only certain people can take advantage of it, only people who want to take advantage and believe that bitcoin can be profitable are those who can take advantage of it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:27 AM, Emma said:

Yes bitcoin is often used in dark web and black market for anonymous transections. they pay others for many illegal activites. they are misusing of crypto

Not just the Bitcoin is use for the dark web and in the black market the fiat money is also use but the Bitcoin usage is simple and no one can track that transaction that is the main reason that peoples will use that.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood its actually a normal thing friend and as a senior member its my duty too..  By the way,  whenever you ask something to any member and if you get no response then you shouldnt wait for the answer because you have online where you can know every thing with details..                

Dear when I ask here and someone help me and I learn some information then it's easy for me to search online then I got such information which they explained step by step but learning here is better than searching online and later when I have time I can learn from online as well..

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear when I ask here and someone help me and I learn some information then it's easy for me to search online then I got such information which they explained step by step but learning here is better than searching online and later when I have time I can learn from online as well..

I think so here you can  learn everything easily @Mark wood as here members use normal words which is easy to understand but if you talk about online Information then some words is hard to understand..  That is why i like your explanation ❤       

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think so here you can  learn everything easily @Mark wood as here members use normal words which is easy to understand but if you talk about online Information then some words is hard to understand..  That is why i like your explanation ❤       

Yes that is my point and you got it easily and when someone help me in this forum so it is better and when you explain I like it because you use such easy words so that we understand easily thanks for your response and we respect members like you..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes this is one of the main issue that many people don't trust on this and can't want to invest in this. And this is due to the missuse of something. Amd missuse create negative aspect of the things.

• +1 2

32 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Yes that is my point and you got it easily and when someone help me in this forum so it is better and when you explain I like it because you use such easy words so that we understand easily thanks for your response and we respect members like you..

Some time i feel good to help each other as i can learn many thing from the question as well.. By the way, keep support me like this and i will keep help members till i available in this forum @Mark wood..  So do your best too..     

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is very beneficial to the dark market due to its anonymity. Unfortunately, due to its functions, cryptocurrencies are limited in some countries to maintain security.

I ever heard of that, but this was about the deepweb, I don't know if it's true, maybe it's myths that other people make up.

• +1 1

We find that approximately one-quarter of bitcoin users and one-half of bitcoin transactions are associated with illegal activity. Around $72 billion of illegal activity per year involves bitcoin, which is close to the scale of the US and European markets for illegal drugs.

Black markets and dark webs find it easy to make transactions using bitcoin because their is no regulations and ng  security which can restrict or limit transactions using bitcoin. 

Not only Bitcoin with all other cryptocurrencies of value, and in addition to that, there are currencies that have the highest privacy feature such as xlm and zcash currency, where privacy can be activated and transactions are kept and tracked completely anonymous.

• +3 1

What your buddy advised you is correct, as Bitcoin is used by means of some human beings to purchase and promote unlawful matters on the black market, however it is no longer the fault of Bitcoin, however as an alternative the greed of human beings who take advantage of it in the incorrect place. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

It all depends upon the the humans behaviour that they deal with Bitcoins and in which way they use their money it is not the Bitcoin mistake so we should change ourselves not leaving the currency

Because Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used as a means of payment for anything, the use of it in the black market is definitely there and to buy any other commodity in the world and there is a class of currencies that are placed in the list of currencies that are characterized by secrecy and privacy that are more desirable to use in payments for things on the black market.

• +3 1

In the black market it is normal that payments are anonymous in order to keep the people who make those transactions safe, then cryptocurrencies are the best option, although it is used for illegal activities we can not forget the advantages that cryptocurrencies provide us.

Edited by velasco19
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes, my friend, the black market has a big role in this forum, and there are. Many members deal with it because it gives more profits and most people prefer it, but it is not liked by the government and is a concern and threatens the economy of some countries.