What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

The beginning of everything is difficult, of course, when Bitcoin began to appear, everyone was skeptical because it was the first digital currency in the world, but over time it became clear how smart the people who invested in bitcoin were, and how cowards we were.

When I first heard of bitcoin I didn't take it seriously nor pay attention to it much.but years past then it grew and became a boost in the stock market,and now I regret not taking this cryptocurrencies seriously because it is now becoming the latest digital globalization.one bitcoin is now worth $19319 as at 6th December and it Is increasingly growing 

• +1 1

When I first heard of Bitcoin I immediately concluded it was just another scam scheme to swindle away with people's money cause I have no idea or knowledge of it and now I regret not taking it seriously.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:23 PM, magnes975 said:

¿Qué pensaste de BTC cuando te enteraste de que existía? Por ejemplo, cuando me enteré de su existencia me sentí un poco incrédulo porque no estaba del todo familiarizado con su creación o su interpretación, ¡NADA! Pero todavía me atraía una "moneda" que se creó y que en ese momento solo funcionaba en línea. Desde el día en que mi socio de intercambio de la universidad me enseñó bitcoin, he sido un gran fanático del mundo de las criptomonedas, ¿qué les pareció?

Imagine my thinking, when I first found out I met a Cryptocurrency called XRB and there I knew that in order to sell them I needed to change them to BTC and there I found out everything and that BTC was the first cryptocurrency, it was something incredible until I managed to collect that money from BTC to my local currency of the country and it was very incredible.

• +2 1

it is too long when I heard about the cryptocurrency I don't remember but I felt at that time but I must say that I was amazed at hearing this that there is any currency that you can use on internet only.

• +1 1

When I first heard of cryptocurrencies 4 years ago, I did not believe their existence and I did not give them any attention, thinking that they are useless and that they are scams, and then a year ago, he came back and told me about it, my brother, and convinced me of it, and I entered this field and regretted that I did not enter it from my first acquaintance with it.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

For my case it was something incredible since I never thought to earn some money online because I did not think it would be true, I thought that I could be scammed so I simply spent 1 week of my time and when I received my payment I see that everything is real and that there was a wide world of cryptocurrencies and for me it was the greatest thing I have ever known

The truth is that I found out about the btc late, already when it had a very high value, but if it refers to you after I met the crypto and understood its world it is a wonder the btc is the most popular crypto and the amount of demand it has is used the most something incredible and that makes it too valuable is incredible without a doubt.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I literally remember saying "This is very complicated, i better try another day", after a year i learned to notice the existence of Bitcoin again because he needed money to buy some sneakers that he had seen on the internet, it took 2 weeks to collect 80 dollars 0.40 BTC only with faucets ... an impressive sum, the most expensive shoes of my life haha.

Since then I have been a faithful follower of cryptocurrencies, that happened after the first BTC bubble.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Amiami said:

I literally remember saying "This is very complicated, i better try another day", after a year i learned to notice the existence of Bitcoin again because he needed money to buy some sneakers that he had seen on the internet, it took 2 weeks to collect 80 dollars 0.40 BTC only with faucets ... an impressive sum, the most expensive shoes of my life haha.

Since then I have been a faithful follower of cryptocurrencies, that happened after the first BTC bubble.

I tried to understand the concept behind anything i come in contact with, At first I thought it was the normal ponzi scheme that scammers always promote but after a deep examination I was convinced and the rest became history 

• +1 1

I unfortunately thought that when bitcoin was born it would not be successful and I did it a lot but years later I saw that it had great potential if at the time I had had faith that I could be rich at the moment but as mentioned I ignore it
A big greeting to the whole community

From the start I didn't get anything. however it grabbed my eye, so I examined gradually, since I found only it, nobody educated me concerning Bitcoin, from the outset I envisioned that I would be a tycoon, yet I discovered that like everything, it takes a great deal work and penance.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, minisrt_black said:

when I found out about bitcoin I thought it was something unimaginable because it's an anonymous coin that I haven't heard of before

True as I also think that it will be a scam and the price was at that time $250 - $350, but within the week the price cross the $1k and jump upto the $20,000 price.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Basically I read about it in 2016 but I did not take it so serious and just forget about it but when i later realizes how important it is, then I was out of word but rather take the responsibility and have the motivation that bitcoin will certainly make it to the top without no doubt and we are here witnessing it clearly. @Trainz

Edited by The Game
  • +1 1

When I first started to realise that Bitcoins had value it was around 10,000 dollars. Now the value has reached $18,000. This itself was proved that Bitcoins was going to gain immense importance worldwide because of its huge demands and significance among the traders and investors. So I consider bitcoins as a valuable source of investment.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

@magnes975 When I saw BTC for the first time, I looked at it as a computer experiment, back in 2009, I was interested in what it was like to mine a coin for 2010, I got to open a wallet and mine with the pc, but like everything new that is not I had something that told me that it would become something like what it is right now, I left it, so there was a wallet left there, I don't know with what amount, but if I had something, I remember that it was on console, but that is historical past for My, now cryptocurrencies are my livelihood, without them my life would be in trouble, I work very hard every day to be doing everything I can to earn coins that help me buy basic things, welcome to Cryptotalk, learn, teach and winning is what can be done in a primary way, greetings.

7 hours ago, The Game said:

Basically I read about it in 2016 but I did not take it so serious and just forget about it but when i later realizes how important it is, then I was out of word but rather take the responsibility and have the motivation that bitcoin will certainly make it to the top without no doubt and we are here witnessing it clearly. @Trainz

I found about it for a very long time, I think around 2011, but I thought it a fake project ,a project that will make us loose our funds in the future, my thought are very opposite with how truly Bitcoin was. I wonder how I would have much knowledge about cryptocurrency if had believed in it since the time I had or knew about it

Edited by Trainz

On 10/5/2020 at 10:23 PM, magnes975 said:

I heard about it about ten years ago, but I did not research the topic or give it the necessary importance, but three years ago I started an in-depth research, and it was really a great thing that I missed

• +2 1

I thought it was a bubble, as many people thought at its time,
Especially when it fell hard from 19000 levels.
Now, I regret that I did not research what currency and blockchain is, because it has become one of the basics of the modern era and the future.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and this is a thing which attracte the people's towards himself. And everyone who work on it or want to explore more about it who started to love with this and this is attractive and attract more people towards himself.

When I Firstly found out about Bitcoin, because I always thought Bitcoin was a new way scammers want to use on scamming people, so I never believed, and I heard the chance to own one then because it price was very low then, but know to what my thinking were then I failed to own one, but now I wish to own a fraction of it.

@M. ADI CHANDRAC @Mubiflow

When I found out about bitcoin I got amazed, curious, excited and doubtful at the same time. I immeditely try to find out more about it by reading more and try to understand how it works, how to procure it, how it is trade it, etc. Once I was convinced that it was legit I started to look for bitcoin atms and procure some for

myself. 

• +2 1

To be honest I thought that it is some thing like a visa card through which you can pay for stuff, and I was wondering why is it making all that fuss, and I was wondering where can I buy it from , because I really wanted to own one myself, although I was not sure what to do with it. 

It was 5 years ago, when I first saw the bitcoin faucet, and it seemed to me that it was a complete fraud! That is, how is it possible that you can earn $ 50 a day on the Internet, for me as a child it seemed like a lot of money, and it's incredible! Then I just turned a blind eye to it. Then, in 2017, I heard about the rise of bitcoin, and also did not really attach any importance to it. And in 2019, I got to this forum, where I began to develop, and really achieve more results!

Really brother when I have heard about this concept for the first time and I took it as a joke still on some force from my friends I look for the research and found its amazing features and worldly acceptance.