Yobit.net Pumps alert! - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Yobit.net Pumps alert!

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Deliberate plans? Pump operation is an attempt at cheating the market and whales actually pump coins so joining any pump activities is falling into whales trap

Whales are the big traders with big money, and most of their work is on small currencies because of the small market size on them where they have an impact on them. Bomb and Dump to cut and rise quickly, which is the way the whales.

Are there any Telegram channels that provide such warnings? However, those channels should not be trusted too much because often channel managers with misleading messages sell and therefore only those people make money. Yes, it is very difficult, but we have to manually check for such signals so that we can process them reliably.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Yoobit Exchange:-

In my opinion all the coins is pumped on daily basis on the yobit exchange. The price chart of yobit exchange goes up and down and the new investor and trader seen this chart and understand the logic where they invest the market indicators is prove more fruitful for trader and investor. 

23 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

To increase their holdings at the detriments of small traders. The market is doing almost nothing to stem this tide but as an individual, carefulness in crypto trading should be our watchword

In bump and dumb operations, only a small number of participants usually win. Usually the buying and selling process takes place in a very short period, the rate of the "pumping and discharging" operations is 8 minutes.

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

This is because whales would have taken taken a position before the pump action starts and if they have a copy telegram group, these people would have taken a position too.  Majority of pump action is actually tailored to dump on traders joining as a result of FOMO

The large Whales exploited media and social media and some famous sites that deal with the digital currency pass through it false news foreshadowing the fall of a particular currency and once you hear the news you search in search engines and large sites to surprise that everyone is talking about the subject possesses you fear and anxiety so sell at a loss and this does not apply to you alone so everyone He feels the same way.

Edited by SuperCrypto

On 12/28/2019 at 5:56 AM, Krmali said:

No it's not impossible bro you need to check that the btc to USD trade or low volume trade it's not have a any high but it's have to much distance in the buy or sell price 

Huh! that is very god touch since i wanted this so much, but i did not quote understand you can you explain further?

4 hours ago, foxman said:

no i check but i cant find any pump alert from many of the time but if the will help us then its to much good

I have been looking for them myself, but never found one, that is why i created this topic so that anybody who knows them could hit us up.

In the yobit exchange there are some whales who always pump dufferent coins for their profit. Many people don't know about it’s strategy and they get stuck with their fund. Whales pump the coin before any announcement.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

9 minutes ago, okusika said:

No one can predict the market directly unless you research the market yourself. However, you must be very careful when working with pumps, because it is very dangerous

and there are some people who want to trap us by saying "buy" which actually they want their coins to sell quickly and they get profit and you will be stuck buying at top prices

On 1/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, urcoweb said:

In yobit almost every coin is pumped frequently and also you need to cautiously test those cash and contribute because it had been.

Not every coins, but i have experienced that most of these pumps coins eventually dies, like what is happening to x10 now.

12 hours ago, Malians said:

Investing in new currencies is an opening for you to make riches predicting the upcoming and the trend, but it obligation be a confirmed currency, not a rubbish.

Yes, but I also learned another lesson, do not invest on ne coins for a long term, cash out as soon as you get profit.

I always like to coins to pump is only  the bitcoin and my 4favorite altcoin this are the  etherium,litecoin,bitcoin cash and also the ripple(XRP,not really sure about this coin now so disappointing).And also dogecoin.

1 hour ago, manffisi said:

Speaking of the yobit pump, is there nonetheless a application presently????

What do you mean by application you mean like an app that alerts if the pumps of yobit?

No one know when any coin going to pump or dump we can just imagine some things better because it is totally understandable market something for when we expect good. 

2 hours ago, jaromz said:

Almost majority of the coins in yobit are moving because of pump and dump system, I've been seeing that for so many times actually it was 4 years now honestly speaking. 

What do you mean by pump and dump system, yu mean like the coin owners try to make the coins seems alive but technically dead?

If you want to invest in crypto, i think the wisest decision you can do is to split those money into different coins, because if pumps happen maybe some of your coins will pump.

16 minutes ago, shafi123 said:

Yes every one get benefit during the pumping. And you should daily checked rate of coins in market.

not everyone end up benefiting from the pumps we see on yobit because a lot of newbies end up buying near the top and then the coin goes down and they lose money.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:08 PM, guatazoo said:

Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Thanks.

Its better to watch the market your own, Yobit pump come when the least you expected and it happens too fast and dump too fast as well. Its better to buy the bottom of the top volume coins in the doge market pair.

spacer.png

Trading and reading for the good moments, this time it is necessary to follow a small comment goodreading of Ian or QQQ and wait for the good moment, a small council like Ian or QQQ is good at this point ...

5 hours ago, BitTim said:

When we talk of pumping in yobit this is nothing to worry about it happens almost every time and all we should be doing is expecting the best out of it without any fear 

Sometimes the pumps of coins on yobit are too massively, there was a day I see the coin pump 9999% in a one day, but it was return to its Normal price in the next day 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 hours ago, Investors Blog said:

Its better to watch the market your own, Yobit pump come when the least you expected and it happens too fast and dump too fast as well. Its better to buy the bottom of the top volume coins in the doge market pair.

If it always comes unexpected, then there's gotta be at least some kind of a group who issue these pumps.

4 hours ago, Imran Ahammed said:

Pumping fully depends on investor. if Yobit exchange site get a good investors than Price will be pumped and you can be a Rich man.

Actualy ity is based in few rich people who are called whales who has enough money to manipulate the market.

I think the coins that are pumped into them are heavily manipulated, especially the small ones that will be manipulated a lot, except for the big ones, you should be careful.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:02 AM, miskyming said:

It's hard to spot a good altcoin that pump in just a short time, maybe you should always check the price of the altcoins to know which altcoin starting to pump and that's the perfect time to invest. 

But even if i check how do i know it's a good pump and when to sell and not just a small pump and then drops and lose

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

there are many telegram groups that aim to pump and dump altcoins, you just need to stay within those groups. But be aware that this is not going to make you a profit, you could be the unlucky one and take big losses. I do not recommend participating in pump and dump