Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

On 12/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Crypto and fiat is similar with different function, crypto for income and fiat for switch into currency. I just don't agree with " hold " because I am daily trader, no more hold in this halving situation. Just like people say, take the positive and avoid the negative, we can get positive from both of them.

I will choose to invest on crypto world now. because this season is good to timing to invest on cryptocurrency. It's value are now consistently increasing and investing on it can make a huge profit.

Crypto and fiat both are valuable.I can't denny the value of  both of them.I invested in crypto world but i can not use crypto currency freely every where i have to relay on fiat for my fairs ,grocery ,buying cloths and many other things.I can only use crypto for trading,coin buy selling and online payment incan use crypto in local.

• +5 1

Crypto is the best and you can earn for free through some comments and posts. I really want to separate Crypto from all the sites. The other forums are definitely the best in my opinion.

Yes, encrypting the world is the best now because it provides you with the best opportunities to invest and make you daily income and change your life for the better

Cryptoworld is great coz you can easily make money there but after everything, you will still have to convert the cryptocurrency to fiat and that's where fiatworld comes in. You need to work with both.

I agree about choose crypto for better economy but I must say " hold " is not my strategy because I am daily trader. In general explanation crypto and fiat is similar but crypto more popular and used for income, fiat only use to switch into currency. Both have different purposes but I believe we can take benefits from them.

Well,its hard to choose because both are useful,fiat is our national currencies and used since our existence,in everything,we need fiat,but in terms of making good money,crypto fits on it.earning money out of it with knowledge can make you rich.

We need fiat in everything, but in order to make good money, crypto fits in with it and knowledge can make it richWell, it is hard to choose because it is both effective, Fiat is our national currency and has been used since our existence,

I go for both of them cuz any one has it advantage in our life, before we manage our life we must convert our BTC to fiat cash and before we invest money online we must buy crypto using fiat. 

• +5 1

Well i as well pick out cryptoworld than the other one since i know how to earn profit here. It doesn't want a share of time to appoint profit and since the assess of crypto is continually changing, the good feature sound effects of it is the penalty of I'm sorry? you earn will go tall or low.

crypto currency and fiat currency play major role's on our life's, because crypto currency we use in online and we earn money in online but we can't use any where, but use fiat currency any where we want so we need fiat currency, and  convert crypto in fiat currency to our daily use, and so many countries banned crypto so this time fiat currency helps to exchange crypto to fiat currency.

If we saw uses of both then fiat has more demands then crypto market  but if we note ROI then crypto investments is better then fiat business. Fiat investments also not bad options for us 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I chose the world of crypto because from here I could get a reward for me fulfilling my life's needs. and the crypto world is my main place to double the same money received through many avenues such as the trade and investment that I'm currently doing.

Because in crypto currency we can hold this in our wallet and let them grow. Unlike in fiat that if we keep this in our wallet value of this will remain even we hold this for many years.  

Crypto world is actually fulfilling all the demands for a proper globalization. It will limit all the cross border payment settlement problems soon in the near future. So that t has a very much bright future as it all.make its way to general.public fame.

• +5 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:47 AM, Ngetpa said:

For me it is both. Crypto and fiat world benefits me more in their individual function. They both functional in terms of earning money and can be co-exist so I do not have any reason to choose.

Everybody on this forum can not say fist does not benefit them. They might not know the impact but still convert to fist before they spend crypto. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

Crypto world of course as there are plenty of opportunity in crypto world compare to fiat world where the opportunity is very less. In crypto we can earn via trading,holding our investment and even rendering your service like your skills. 

Is still crypto world all the way. Fiat is there to do some transactions locally, but crypto is a digital means of payment worldwide. I may be Nigeria, but having online transactions with someone in France. Crypto also provides avenue to make money through trading.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

I will prefer crypto not for only earning. I prefer it because of its technology and security. We can use it through online. It's totally paperless. Also it's transaction fees is too low.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, Voldemar95 said:

This is not an idea for me, but I know that crypto world is a very good side for making money, it is a legal working side for everyone, and you can earn a lot of money here, so I think crypto world is very good.

Crypto world is so far so good for us. When you are in cryptoworld the earning here is so much than the other one.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

i am pretty sure that cryptos will never replace fiat currencies. said that, if i have to choose one of them i would choose a crypto world but there are also negative parts about that.

i think the better place would be a place with fiat and crypto that work together

Both, we have to admit that we cannot live a world without fiat money and same goes with bitcoin. Its already part of our everyday life and removing one will have a great effect on our economy

Definitely there's a payback on cryptoworld, you be able to earn profit by entirely asset your crypto disparate on boring world. But on reality, out-and-out currency are other indispensable than cryptocurrency.

Yes, for globalization, it is crypto undeniably as it is a humanity matter. while it comes to profit, I like better with crypto because we can encompass extra returns with it. If the planet would deem the foremost currency, in that case it is subdue fiat for me.