How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

Dear friend I have a question from you that how you can secure this large amount and how you can think about it because I don't think that I have that much amount in my wallets till 2030.

2030 is a long way.I dont know toaday how much will I have at 2030.But I think if I can know more and work very hard till 2030 I can have a very good ammount of money.But for that I have to pass a life full of struggle.So I am hoping for the best future as all of you are doing.

2 hours ago, Mommy said:

I genuinely have no clue about the amount I will have on the wallet in 2030, maybe bitcoin will in any case be constrained by the public authority and its cost will fall, nobody understands what will occur next with it.

Your fears are that your government will take control of your bitcoin wallet? Probably you haven't read enough about Bitcoin to know that nobody can seize or as you said "constrain" your wallet. What is this that you are using a translator?

Edited by zhoutong
  • Useful or interesting 1

For me, I will keep alternative cryptocurrencies that have strong venture and purposeful plans like Talk. Zilliqa, ADA, Waves.
I think by 2030 I will be making huge profits from it.

By 2030 that a long way to go I believe but nothing is impossible though, by that year I want to have more light coin in thausands likewise bitcoin and even if it 2 or 4 ethereum that will like take me somewhere big 

I do not think that the amount of which we collect can be guessed correctly, because the market causes damage to people who are not volatile and not committed to trading and storage rules.The other currency will be exceeded, perhaps it will be banned globally, perhaps it will be the main currency in the world, I do not know. It is very difficult to think about the future.

• +2 1

I would say share with us how you get it, especially for the next ten years.  I don't know how much wealth I will have in 2030 but I will try my best to earn in the right way.  I just imagine what you would do if there was a bitcoin scandal in 2029! Bitcoins and Etherium are plentiful but I am free to dream if my goal is to have lots of bitcoins in our wallet, I always use bitcoin in business, investment but I think in 2030 my bitcoins  Bitcoins like 50 This is the reality If I continue trading or holding, Bitcoin is possible.

wow, how do you exactly know that? is it an assumption? Well, i don't know how much i'll be able to earn till 2030. But if everything will be fine i am hoping a better career till 2030. Lets hope for the best.

Basically none of us know about the future. But still we can all get ideas from our position. I am a new member of this forum. I can basically develop my thinking consciousness and knowledge here. I can learn a lot here besides income and get ideas from experienced people. What kind of money do I have but I hope I can do better.

I don't know how many BTCs will be in my wallet in 2030, but I will continue to work with the best of my hard work.  I believe that if you become a trader or investor with Bitcoin, you can easily make 100 BTC by 2030.  I will continue to work according to my future plan and move forward by completing each step.

• +1 1

Well this is a long future plan but basically I don't know how much I will have in my wallet because from now to 2030 is about a decade and honestly we don't know what the futures hold for us which is why I can't say anything about this.

I cannot predict how many cryptocurrencies I will have in 2030, because I am constantly withdrawing, I work in this field in order to be able to secure my daily needs and my university expenses and I do not store all the cryptocurrencies that I get

So estimating the amount of coins I have in 2030 is very difficult

• +4 1

Wow, 100 Bitcoin,
I don't dream about that much bitcoin to begin with, lol
For me, I might get 1 Bitcoin and many other currencies such as Litecoin and Ethereum,
If I live for the year 2030, I think prices will have exceeded very high levels and the interest from crypto will be very great.

• +1 1

I have a lot of expectations regarding the amount. I am sure that I will have a very good amount in 2030. I will be able to fulfil all my dreams in that year. I will earn a lot till then.

I can not predict this, but I know if I hold good coins like bitcoin and ether, very possible these coins would have increased very well in a way someone can have brighter future. But to predict the exact amount, that will be difficult to even guess. 

I hope you can collect those amounts but it looks very hard because btc and eth price is very high right now. As we all know in 2030 most of the bitcoin will be minted and i beileve untill 2030 bitcoin will break 500.000$, i know it sounds crazy but it governments start to accept crypto , it can be happened inside 10 years.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

Over time you will be able to determine how much you can have because many things can happen so you simply have to work hard every day in order to have a good capital and little by little you will grow economically to the point of affirming a possible sum of money some day.

• +1 1

I wany to say we can't predict how much we have til 2030 it's a long time .it's depends upon conditions and our work and this platforum .if we work with patience and great interest and this platforum gives us great opportunity and will facilitate as the same here we will  definitely can achieve a big dream.

I cannot guess what I will own in the year 2030 how you could have guessed it.
Perhaps I will suffer a great loss in the future and it will cost me all my money, and at the same time I may have a great fortune at that time.

Wow, your dream is good and I wish you will definitely meet your dream as true. My friend, if you depends only crypto writing and earn 100 BTC in 2030, so I think it can't be possible for you. You should also focus on trading for earning high profit. According to me, I also have same dreams but earning 10 BTC till 2030 with working very hard.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I also have very good expectations from my savings in crypto. But I cannot mention an amount because the rate of currencies keep rising and falling in even nights.

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I hope I can achieve great goals and if they are met I know that I will be able to have a lot of money including an investment of 1 BTC or more, it is what I hope and one day I will fulfill it I do not know if until 2030 but I know that I will achieve it sooner or later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I want to have as much BTC as possible, but it all depends on the determination, perseverance of each person in achieving the proposed objectives.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Dear friend, I hope that you will reach your goal of abundant profit from cryptocurrencies, and I like this kind of optimism in proportion to me because I cannot calculate the amount of cryptocurrencies that I will have in 2030

You aim very high, on the one hand it is good and on the other it is very bad, in my case I am satisfied with obtaining 2 BTC during these years, since its growth will be exponential therefore, it will allow me to have an income basically over time if need to worry