Decentralized or centralized? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Decentralized or centralized?

Of course, the best option remains and was decentralized. It can be defined as Ethereum cryptocurrency. Because Ethereum is the Decentralization of everything. 

Centralized web sites are increasingly being watched simply by a single or perhaps a lot of people Although decentralized web sites work together with the blockchain method. I think, My partner and I assistance folks to buy a decentralized web site to be able to be certain regarding right now there sources basic safety.

Decentralized exchange, known as DEX, is a crypto currency trading platform that is operated without a central authority where users trade directly with each other on a peer-to-peer basis. KYC is not required, funds are held by the user, effective anti-hacking
While the exchange is centralized, it is a transfer and all orders are also regulated by the center, requiring KYC.

Edited by Agios
improve language

On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's are the differences between of centralized and decentralized exchanges platforms.

Also which exchange do you guys are recommended to traders to use decentralized or centralized?.

I'm not so sure if these DEX's are actually decentralized. Decentralization means that thousands of nodes should be running the software and be able to validate and execute transactions adding them to the blockchain and broadcasting them to the whole network in order for consensus to be reached. 

Are DEX's behaving like this or perhaps they are basically run on a central server with a few nodes supporting?

Everything is obvious to me - decentralized exchanges are better!
1 anonymity (you do not go through the KYC procedure)
2 money is stored in your wallet and not on the exchange wallet.
3 security - your data is not stored on the exchange. Your account cannot be hacked.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:50 PM, soupster said:

Centralized exchanges are controlled by one or more people who have access to all your funds and the basically run the whole exchange. While decentralised exchanges doesnt have anyone eho controls them they use blockchain system to work. Best Dex would be Binance dex while best centralised ex would be Binance again for me :D.

Yes you are true guys. And I am happy for this guys. As centralized exchanges are more and more powerful. They have more security mad contact support.

Central platforms are registered
Decentralized platforms are not registered and no one knows anything about them as well as governments, so it is dangerous to deal with them, but they usually offer good advantages

THINK POSITIVE

Decentralized exchanged are not control by any person of group of person that mean it does not have any single data base or server where your data get store and centralize is opposite of it, but now a days there are very few decentralize exchanged and most of people are using centralize exchange.

This is clear that in centralization top management has full control and run or stop any programs. But in the decentralization the user has fully control and its maker cannot access if one time its make any transaction.  In my opinion the centralization is best.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's are the differences between of centralized and decentralized exchanges platforms.

Also which exchange do you guys are recommended to traders to use decentralized or centralized?.

Decentralization means no one is controlling prices or market. And we have an open source where we can easily trade with different users against different crypto currencies without any involvement. Decentralized exchanges are secured as well as risky also. Centralized exchanges have some risk factors as even binance was elegated to be compromised.

centralized exchanges are custodial i.e. they have control of your funds (risky9, the decentralized ones are p2p connect users and do not have control of their funds.of course I prefer the decentralized (dex) such as forkdelta ...

I accept the decentralized system but the decentralized system must need more because this is the beginning of decentralization because there is no choice anymore

Decentralized is an exchange where you could linked your private wallet on their exchange and you have full control over your wallet and their safety. A centralized exchange is the common exchange you see out there, you have a wallet, but you are not the owner of the wallet. Dex (Decentralized) such as binance dex, idex tec. Cex (cetralized) such as binance, kucoin, yobit etc

I suggest to merchants for centralized sites because it has many Exchange sites such as the exchange site Coin and Yobit and many others so I recommend a centralized site.

Centralized and Decentralized have some commons in the terms of exchanges. But I prefer decentralized of course because it remove the limitations of centralized form like example, the users have a freedom in their income.

The difference between centralized and decentralized is that the coins is in the control of its users if it is decentralized and the control of coins with its authority is known as centralized but for trading i think decentralized coins are very profitable. 

federal exchanges are ahead other attention. It shows texture in issues surrounding cryptocurrencies and gives users new serenity of brain with privacy policies.

The texture around the issue surrounding cryptocurrencies shows and gives users a new brain clearance with privacy policies. Federal exchanges are ahead of other attention

What is the exactly difference in both the platform nd who do you think is good between both the platform I think decentralized is exactly the best platform according to my knowledge

On 12/6/2019 at 9:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

With my recent experience on Yobit, I'll advise anyone to use both as your coins is safer trading on decentralized exchanges while centralized exchanges has more volume than Dex. I'll just add you don't keep your coins on centralized exchanges. If it's not your keys, it's not your coin

Centralized is govering and cotrol company organization. Decentralized is non govering and not controle any person.

15 hours ago, Rifat109 said:

Centralized organizational structures rely on one individual to make decisions and provide direction for the company.the exchange site Coin and Yobit and many others so I recommend a centralized site.

You might want to know that all your money in a centralized exchange no longer belong to you, because the private keys that proves you're the right owner, the system never allowed you to have. With decentralized exchanges, you're in charge of your funds. A good illustration of the above scenario is what transpired at QuadrigaCX - a Canadian cryptocurrency exchange, when its CEO died without sharing the password of vital accounts. It resulted in the company filling for bankruptcy.

https://www.cnet.com/news/crypto-founder-dies-taking-only-password-and-190m-with-him/

Hi guys I am new here and don't know much about centralization and de centralization if anyone of u know about this so please tell me?...

Decentralization is when you control your cryptocurrency by having your private key while centralization is when your coin is in a central account controlled by the exchange. I think decentralization is better because you have full control of your coin.

• +1 1

In decentralize no one who regulate it and you may hide your identity in trading, it is also less hassle and cheap amount of withdrawal fee rather than in centralize because Fiat money has high withdrawal fee.

• +4 1