Why I never leave crypto - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

On 10/23/2020 at 5:09 PM, kryptonick said:

I am not invested this much in crypto and I thought about it really but it wasn't a good decision. I wouldn't buy so much as even with little we do the job, but perhaps you invested nothing and live with money from crypto or live with your parents and can say that crypto is your life although it isn't and you are fooling yourself.

Oh my god. I until now live with my parents and always think how to life with crypto. Yes i just like fooling myself.

I am much investing on crypto, not in HYIP or ponzi scheme. But too much in trading and gambling. Sometimes win big is come and thinking life is easy. But the reality i am still here in my sweet home.

This month I try to build some real business. But still i believe cryptocurrency will going bigger than now, so i still invest some my money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think no-one should quit crypto. This platform helped me earn a lot of money. Am so thankful and am ready to do more hardwork and find creative and innovative content to help the forum grow. I hope to do good work for the platform.

• +2 1

Hey friend, i wont leave crypto because it is very beneficial for me. This is very profitable and gives me good knowledge on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have good potential and we users will get the best out it in the near future. So I am investmenting my time and efforts in this forum to get deep knowledge about cryptocurrency, so that i can invest in cryptos in future. 

• +2 1

The most important thing that keeps me in crypto is making money. Or maybe this is a job that I can't leave, if I leave the crypto world I can't make money because I don't work in the crypto world anymore. So I think cryptocurrency is very important for my life.

• +1 1

I believe that I will never stop using cryptocurrencies since it leaves you a lot of profits since it leaves you extra money or you can invest a lot in cryptocurrencies to have a lot of profits and you can have passive income which is what most people want.

• +3 1

because you can earn money on this and if you leave the crypt for a while a lot can change and it will be difficult to rehabilitate yourself

I cannot leave the crypto as long as I am making profits from it and my capital grows Really, it is wonderful.

Hey mate, I not want to leave crypto because crypto is giving good amount of money and cryptocurrency have a good opportunity to earn money in online. Now cryptocurrency is very popular to the people, so people are not leaving the cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Well I reasons why am here is very important in my life. A friend asked me to join this great cryptotalk forum for a very long time but I refused. His life changed after just a little time he spent here here. So I also what to experience the transformation of life here too. So am also staring to crypto.

• +5 1

The reason why I never leave crypto is many, firstly, I didn't leave crypto because it helps to give free Bitcoin one way or the other and it's help to interact with friends all over the world and it helps me by  educating me more about crypto currency trading and exchanges.

• +2 1

Since engaging into cryptocurrency has been a good thing to my life, I have gained massively in knowledge, I have gained knowledge about cryptocurrency and many things related to it , I have also earn some money that helps to support me in paying my bills, so I can't leave cryptocurrency 

Well, the strongest reason for me is that cryptocurrencies are very likely going to revolutionize the whole financial system. Obviously it is a must to be up to date on the latest innovations and new technology behind cryptos, as this can secure ourselves not to be left out of this burgeoning ecosystem. 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

The hard life we live and the small amount of jobs in my country lead me to look for some other source of money in the internet, back in 2004 i was in PTC website like Neobux but it didn't full up my needs, so i go on searching for more solution, and then in 2011 i start with crypto in faucets, and i make some big profits i never think i will made it in my life, so i decide to never leave this world no matter what it happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, bobjoemega said:

The hard life we live and the small amount of jobs in my country lead me to look for some other source of money in the internet, back in 2004 i was in PTC website like Neobux but it didn't full up my needs, so i go on searching for more solution, and then in 2011 i start with crypto in faucets, and i make some big profits i never think i will made it in my life, so i decide to never leave this world no matter what it happen.

I think you have made a good decision and from your comment you have been in the cryptocurrency world for a long time now , since 2011. I joined late, early this year. I hope to also gain one way or he other

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 2:04 PM, Badhon420 said:

Needless expenses, I'm sure inside your home through cryptocurrency mainly because it, in fact, assists you in my entire life subsequent to your, to begin with, profit throughout fiat business. considering that your crypto might be comfortably made it easier by your wants from the day.

I agree with you, people choose to stay and work with crypto because it could be homebase and you can still make a good amount of money depending on your capital. Even i, when i started trading, i can get a good amount of profit every week and sustain my needs in my daily lives.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Shaami said:

I will not leave cryptoworld there are many reasons. Because crypto is the source from which i earned for the first time in my life. It really help me in making my financial position good. I really assume that in future we will be happy to be in the crypto world like others. I will say that i am engaged untill i am live and crypto exist.

The right crypto currency channel like the cryptotalk has indeed impacted alot in many people lives,just the way you said, I may not have started earning ,but I know some couple of guys that are really gaining from here, and it has made able to pay their bills and other stuffs

• +1 1

Basically I have never abandoned this system due to the profits that it has generated for free, I have been in this since 2017 and it really impresses me how every year there appears some means or way to earn money without investment, it is spectacular.

• +1 1

The field of cryptocurrencies has become an integral part of our daily life and we have become addicted to the cryptocurrency field by daily following up on news and projects and always looking to achieve good profits from the field

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, wassim19 said:

The field of cryptocurrencies has become an integral part of our daily life and we have become addicted to the cryptocurrency field by daily following up on news and projects and always looking to achieve good profits from the field

Cryptocurrencies have made a good addition in my life, I make some good gains from them I learned to trade through them. I think that cryptocurrencies are among the best inventions that helped everyone make money.

• +1 1

I am here because i am satisfy with this forum and i think that i will get good in future from this forum i am seeing my bright future in thus forum because if you work hard for long tine on this forum then you will get good money and experience 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:16 AM, Muphin said:

I would never leave because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and I am still making more cryptocoins. And since I did not spend real currency to have cryptocoin, if it would be gone, at least I lose nothing. But I know that cryptocurrency will still live for long years.

Yeah you are right cryptocurrency has  changed most people life, its have been a life changing machine to most people who do not have hope in this world. I am making income in here and am proud to be among the people in this forum.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

For me what's lead me to stay here in this forum is the knowledge  and learning.  My great hobby is reading and learning I feel proud to say that this platform is giving me a lot knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the trading.  I also meat every day with new experience people with the help of this forum.  As a student I can also study with the help of this forum. These qualities which leads me to stay here and I wish this forum lasts forever and I also be with this lasts forever. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate!Well in my point of view.I can say that we all can never leave cryptotalk,even if it stop paying us.Because if we see earning isn't everything.All the day we came here is also to learn something new on the daily basis.We should never cime here just for earning.We also have to learn from here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because I am comfortable with the cryptocurrencies and I was able to establish a good connection with them. When I use them, I no longer worry that I may pay taxes or that my transaction may arrive too late and I couldn't be able to buy the item that I want.

• +1 1

For me, what I am convinced of staying in this field is that I have made more material profit than what I gain from real work, and my profit from the forum exceeded what I earned from the company I worked with. Therefore, I want to submit my resignation in order to only interest in profit from the Internet