Why I never leave crypto - Page 48 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I will not leave this industry because I am utilizing my extra time on a good platform and turning on a profit for my life.The crypto industry is becoming more popular in the world and more people are joining because it is a highly trusted and high security platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I remain in this forum for its high quality of content and I am also creating a great habit by writing in this forum, I can read as much as I want about cryptocurrencies and various things in this group, I really love being in this group because of how they help us people who have experience in this field and I am increasingly training myself to start trading.

According to me it is an addiction and if you enter in this so you can never go out of the cryptocurrencies world. You will totally rely on this world.

Cryptocurrency is a business that can make us very rich in a very short time. There is no other business other than this because it can give us so much facilities. And I love working on cryptocurrencies and I love working here. The most special thing about cryptocurrency is that we can work here on independently and we do not even have a when our heart does not work here. We can work independently here and there is no restriction to work for us here. That's why I can't stop working here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have no job in these days when i will get job i also continue to work at crypto this platforum give me a chance to earn money. Now i earn a bit payment but i hope with the time i am able to get more. So its like a job and no one leave its job without any reason. 

• +2 1

When you fin a field of work that is providing you and your family a decent income it will be an act of foolishness to leave this work and go look for something else... I cannot understand why would anyone like to do so... Crypto trade is a profitable field especially if you know what you are doing ... you can make a month's salary with one trade and save yourself the trouble of transportation and a sick boss.

I never leave because it's good platform for earn money.we can do work when you like work. No fix time for making post . You can do work in any time. I like cryptotalk because o earn money as a part time jo. No need to ho anywhere for work and spend much time for earn few amount.

My wondering has modified in view that I joined the encrypted world, I simply determined countless aspects that make me depend on myself to make a true profit, and I do no longer need a job that makes me restricted, so this has emerge as my international discussion board that incorporates me the place I analyze from it and attain trip each day. 

Encryption really helped us.It really changed my life and made me get good payments that secured my tuition fees. This is what drives me to stay here and we must continue to succeed.

• +2 1

I cannot leave cryptotalk because I am very interested in the process of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency . I am also improving my English writing, reading and speaking skills at this forum. 

Everyone here has their own reasons of why they never leave crypto, for example for me I never leave crypto once I've seen there have so many earning method different from trading.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/31/2020 at 4:51 AM, Farhan117 said:

I want to work in crypto so I never leave crypto. I feel proud and happiness in sharing the right knowledge of crypto to all my friends who are new users.

I don't have any reason for coming to the crypto world but the thing is that I will always be pushed by neccessity and that's why I use crypto currency, and part of the neccessity is cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course I will never leave it.  Because it is a great platform.  Lots of money is made from here.  Knowledge is acquired.  And to be better in English, we will improve in the future. It is much better to work here and earn a lot of money by investing.  So I will never leave this site because I will stay here.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

For me definitely I waiting for future because the future of crypto is very bright and those who are connecting with crypto they all will be shining in future so don’t be loss hope be patience and wait for good decisions before crypto i am nothing no i am earning just because of crypto i am trading in crypto i earn less from trading but its enough for me.

Dear mate. I also never leave crypto because it is still so profitable and very valuable platform for all of us. It gives us handsome amount of money which we will use in to afford our expenses and living good. Thank you

The only reason that may make me leave crypto is when my earning are not more encouraging, without this I don't think anything will lead me out because this is where I get little coins to manage my self and also settle some local bills.  

To my heart, sincerely speaking I will never leave cryptocurrency world because the price going dump. But i prefer hold my cryptocurrency because i see benefit from it, if we compare it with fiat or online payment. First i see, it is decentralized and don't need document verification. That is important for me, so government don't need to always check our personal data about our financial. I believe the future of cryptocurrency is bright, because now people are desperate to know about cryptocurrency, due to the way the value is appreciating and the price is going good.

• +2 1

I have had the opportunity to fulfill my dreams with cryptocurrency and I have been able to fulfill many of my desires by working with cryptocurrencies.  There is an opportunity to build your career and brighten your future through crypto which can be made possible through hard work.  As a result of trading or investing in crypto, you can earn a lot of profit which cannot be found in any other work and I will continue to work with crypto considering everything.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I believe that encryption is really the future, and we will have a great deal in the future, and that we are preparing ourselves today to be traders and professionals in the old days.

• +3 1

In fact, I think that your survival in cryptocurrencies depends on the beginning. I know many people who started investing their money in trading and lost large sums of money. I started from here from this forum and gradually gained experience, which enables me to start trading safely, so I think I will go on as long as possible

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, Mursanna said:

I still use cryptocurrency because it's still profitable and I get more side income from cryptocurrency, like airdrop and bounty.

But when you are talking about the best of cryptocurrency you don't have to mention bounty and giveaways are the things that's makes crypto to be best, because crypto is benefited from trading but those airdrops and giveaways are optional.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

I have been self employed in the crypto world so crypto is very important and valuable thing for me. Crypto is the great earning source for me so I can't leave crypto in any time. I am a student so I am working in the crypto world as a part time job. Crypto is great source for the additional income so I like crypto vary much. 

I never leave Crypto because it is profitable for me, cryptotalk makes it good for me to use. In anything someone is gaining from, he will not leave that thing but just stay there and earn money. Because of that, of how benefit crypto is for me, I can not leave. 

My dear friend, I also will not leave this very comfortable field. The field of cryptocurrencies is very impressive. Earning in it is distinguished and it is a very exciting field. The reason is that it is a wonderful advanced technology and it earns us more thanks

I don't think you should leave the crypto world because if you don't have a job, you can make money from this forum by posting.  It means you are safe and secure and you get paid on a daily basis.  So I think it's a good idea to work with Asta while crows, and hey, we need to know that we're going to post Jao.