Why I never leave crypto - Page 47 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I am not going to leave crypto because it has changed my life and have earned a good money. Actually I have been serving in this field and doing a job full time. Since the concept was built I have been in this field and have enough knowledge and can easily earn my living through trading

I wouldn't leave crypto because of it advantage. Transaction fees are lower with bitcoin than with credit cards, and when cryptocurrency is not exchanged, it also eliminates the need for bank charges. Fraud reduction – A payment made with bitcoin cannot be reversed after the fact. 

Edited by Ryan_07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Welcome mate. as for me, there are only  two reasons that keeps me moving on this forum. First is it increase me in knowledge as it build my vocabulary. Secondly and above all, what I earn at the end of every day. You know one of the important issue that keeps crytotalk moving is you have the assurance of earning something at the end of every day.

A very beautiful and important topic.I agree with you.crypto is a popular earning website.I am a student studying as well as crypto is a very important part of my life.I never want to give up crypto.I always want to work here.I am very happy to work here.

You can not leave cryptotalk.  It's a great platform for earning money.  Not only earning money but also give you a lot of knowledge. So you cannot leave this forum              

the craze of money and earning money from the cryptocurrency and the online world is the biggest reason why me and most of the people would not leave this world and will keep on working.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Working in coding is a good deed, although I sometimes lose money, but I do not give it up because encryption is really the future

• +2 1

The reason why I still remain in crypto it because of the instant and suitable earnings we make with less stress.

I have not let cryptoworld since when I joined, even though i face some challenges that don't  makes me to give up. There are other ways that I have  benefits from cryptocurrency that I always planned on how to stay more longer than to leave. 

My reason is undoubtedly for the great benefits, besides that I practically live on the internet and this, so in one way or another I have become used to it and I like it a lot.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Totally many of us started here in cryptocurrencies so it is normal for many to take it as a job to the alternative of unemployment and likewise take it as a full-time job so it is something incredible.

• +4 1

In reality I would like to stay here because it has changed my life and help me a lot . Specially this forum where I can share my knowledge and earn my income. I always invest and most often I earn some money because of wise selection. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The profits made by the crypto market have changed the course of many people's lives, and of course their continuation in it is profitable, but they must be lacking in experience and knowledge as this market automatically pronounces the person who does not have the elements to work in it And that the pursuit and research has proven through the experience of others that it is always profitable and has a positive result.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

The reason I will stay forever in cryptocurrencies is because I believe that they are the gold of the future and the only currencies that will remain in the 100 next  years .

• +1 1

I believe sooner or later all the stock market we have in the world today including nasdaq will move their transactions to the crypto. It is the future of the digital market. That's why I keep doing trades in crypto market. I see us as early investors, the pioneers in the digital environment

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Because I was able to learn something new and interesting and at the same time was able to earn good income from it , I started my journey in crypto for more than a year and my life got better because of it so as long as I still can make profits from it and improve my life I'll continue working

And because of the great change in the world of digital currencies, new information and events daily, the experience you receive, and the profit by helping new members, commenting, and positive and high-quality contributions, it is of course a place you may stay forever

Because when we are only getting money, then who would want to break such a platform by which we earn money and by doing a little work on it.

Apart from this we get to learn a lot from here about digital marketing.

If I have to give one reason and only one reason why I will not leave crypto the answer will be so easy, I will not leave Crypto when I feel that it provides a sufficient income for me and my family, it is the best job any one can have and I really look at it as self development thing.

I don't know I think I am addicted to it. I can't even spend one day without doing something related to the crypto world. If I don't look at some charts and check coin prices, I feel something missing in me. I really like doing this stuff despite that I don't earn much money.

Leave those things that are harmful for us but the good and useful things cannot be leave because the crypto is for as the mother and it provides us knowledge and information with the reward of money that is why no buddy want to leave after joining crypto.

When i face a loss in crypto trading, i just say myself that it was my mistake and i have still lack of knowledge. so i again try to learn and try another trade.Don't think about leave

Why I will never leave crypto currency system is guided and sorrounded by the aims and objectives set while joining crypto world. I joined crypto currency not only to be making small from campaigns but to acquire competent knowledge and experience about crypto currencies to become expert and global analyst in the field of crypto currencies

• +1 1

Now doubt,  crypto is a very useful site. There are two important things that we get from here. 

We earn huge money by working two hours in one day. By this money we can fulfil our needs of life. 

We can get knowledge about cryptoworld. Knowledge is very importatnt in life because one money finished but knowledge gives benefit in every stage of life. 

• +2 1