Why I never leave crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

2 hours ago, Kabbo said:

There are no way to take leave from Crypto. Because crypto has been make my life more easier. Also Crypto is now becoming the legal in many countries. Crypto demands increasing day by day.

Crypto had made so many life simple and easier, and much of it demand are rising

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

You mean you have started just recently?

Either way, staying in cryptocurrency in this era could prove useful, since cryptocurrency has great potential to change and be the standard of the next generation digital currency era.

• +1 1

I would never ever leave crypto world because the coins help yo fulfill my daily expenses. They save my pocket money as well and it is profit to work in this business.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Interface User said:

Everything have ending in my perspective. So the time will come that this crypto world will be my part of my memory. Because of many situations like work, study and family but I hope we cherish the every moment of our stay in this platform.

I understand that your time is valuable and you have life issues but I hope you understand the role that cryptocurrencies will play later on. In a few years with the advancement of 5g and "The internet of things" everyone will begin using them.

Because with cryptocurrency many online jobs appear are easy like posting on this forum and trading crypto is more friendly to me than forex. So it's hard for me to leave crypto world 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are so many reason to use crypto. You can do various things with crypto. If you understand blockchain system and crypto world you never leave crypto market. You will get profit surely.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I understand that your time is valuable and you have life issues but I hope you understand the role that cryptocurrencies will play later on. In a few years with the advancement of 5g and "The internet of things" everyone will begin using them.

If that is the case there's a higher chance that the Crypto Currency will be my part of my commodities or needs so the changes is inevitable.

The raeson behind is crypto is the way to utilize your free time and convert that precious time with money which will helping in day to day expenses and its also the platform to learn and acknowledge about the crypto forum.

My life's salvation is cryptocurrencies. That's why I never quit cryptography. I will earn income to support my daily life since I have learnt about cryptocurrency. Like bills, daily need transactions, etc.

I do not leave crypto because I can invest very easily from crypto. And I found a good site to make a profit from.

5 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You at right. Because of crypto, I am leaving a good life now. That is its impact on finance for me. I joined bitcointalk and cryptotalk and they are paying well.

I'm the same as you, earning money from bitcointalk and cryptotalk. I think cryptocurrencies open many types of online job

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There is crypto as long as we are in crypto-as-a-side where you can earn without any kind of security Members know more about crypto We all who work in crypto will always be with crypto ....

• +1 1

You should never go from crypto. Because you are getting money from crypto and know a lot about bitcoin. And crypto can give you a lot of profit.

23 minutes ago, Sourav43 said:

You should never go from crypto. Because you are getting money from crypto and know a lot about bitcoin. And crypto can give you a lot of profit.

It is really interesting and profitable. I have not once in all the time in kryptomere got good benefits. And 2019 although it was not as successful for me as 2017 but I remain in the crypto world and expect success from 2020

• +1 1

I won't be making any jokes and most of us is because of money. One can simply leave the job if its voluntary but since we are receiving money, it clearly shiws6we are benefiting from it. 

• +2 1

I will Neva leave crypto because I see it as a better way of making daily income and met new people also have more life experiences

I am a student and self employed besides Crypto is a fussy fund of pay to me. It is tough to live merely on one salary and in present earth we be supposed to to search for rather moreover to we and our brood may perhaps give every one of major things to live typical life. I know, crypto is not club and pay from it as well, but I like this way, origin of I be able to expend added time at home, living being with my strong ones.

• +2 1

It's is very simple are making money for crypto currency why are u leave on is platform great way of earning online money

24 hour functioning. Transfer money to wherever you want, at any time without any difficulties. If you need to transfer money in the middle of the night on a public holiday, the funds will reach the recipient in a few minutes. You will not fix any delays, as in the banking system.

The speed of financial transactions. Unlike traditional transactions through banks, cryptocurrency transfers are very fast. Transactions in cryptocurrency networks are very fast, compared to bank transfers.
The reliability and security of cryptocurrencies is time-tested. Cryptocurrency networks use encryption algorithms that protect the personal data of users, as well as information about the transactions of network participants. Similar algorithms are used by the banking system, however, banks are often subjected to hacker attacks.

The availability of cryptocurrencies. Registering a crypto wallet is very simple. It doesn't matter how old you are, what country you are from, what political and religious views you have. A few seconds and the account is open. The easiest option is to open an online wallet. The procedure takes less than a minute.

Cryptocurrency is not controlled by the authorities. Cryptocurrencies are international blockchain networks, they cannot be controlled or prohibited. Decentralization guarantees the safety of any project and does not allow the state to ban or destroy the new system of exchange of values. Special services will also not be able to get inside the system, so users can transfer money without fear for their safety.

The use of cryptocurrency does not require the creation of expensive infrastructure. There are no intermediaries and taxes.

• +2 1

As we see almost 11 countries have produced or announced their own currency, so this shows that the future of crypto currencies are bright, and in future we will never regret to join it as we are the early adopters 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Bbcminna said:

What keeps me in the globe of Cryptocurrency is not about prices or profits, but about the upcoming and growth towards the future. I am strange in the existence to come, pardon? the cryptocurrency will glimpse like, will it familiarity changes adn developments in the future, will soon the crypto currency will be accepted worldwide and suit the authoritative currency of the world.

Yes that is right! Cryptocurrency for now i think still premature so the prices is doesn't match with the value. Cryptocurrency have high technology for doing transaction. They use blockchain system to doing it where have decentralized and can't controlled. That is will bring us to the future money and i sure will be useful in the future.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Because I can earn with it and at the same time learn. It's like my part time job now whenever I have nothing to do. Why not spend my time in earning and learning than wasting it.

• +1 1

I never left crypto because its my partime job and as a student its a great opportunity to be part of this forum. To be honest all my earnings are being safe for my educational needs which is good because I can help my parents in terms of financial. 

• +1 1

i will also never leave crypto world simply because it will have a very big impact worldwide in the next few years.

so wait until that time will come and have fun

Crypto is a major field.It is the name of patient.You should wait for the price ok tokens to increase.And at the right time you will see your token.In this you will make a lot of profit and you would stay in crypto currency.

• +1 1