Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

As simple as that bro you have to contact our trusted exchanger don't go toward the scammers are the person who want to give you schemes to give you more profit are more money because it is always said that one bird in the hand is better than the 10 birds in the bushes. As the cryptocurrency is the online platform and it cannot be deal as offline platform so it is always dealed in the online platforms like online exchange. If you want to be safe don't contact untrusted seller or exchange there are a lot of trusted exchanges who can help you to exchange the cryptocurrency to the Fiat money.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Empiezo este tema con una pregunta:

¿Es Internet el único lugar para vender o convertir criptomonedas a fiat? Sé que Internet es la forma más sencilla de vender criptomonedas, pero no es seguro. ¿Cómo puede confiar en la persona desconocida detrás de otra computadora en un área desconocida que desea enviarle cripto?

Creo que a veces podemos comprar nuestras criptomonedas visitando al comprador en persona, especialmente cuando la cantidad de monedas que queremos vender es alta y no queremos arriesgarnos a enviar el dinero a un estafador.

Puede comprar una billetera fría como Ledger y almacenar su criptomoneda en ella. Luego puedes concertar una cita con el comprador y visitarlo en persona. Le da su libro mayor junto con otra información necesaria sobre su billetera, como la clave privada y la frase de recuperación. El comprador le pagará en efectivo por su criptomoneda + Libro mayor.

Cuando vendió su libro mayor y sus monedas, comprará un nuevo libro mayor y creará una nueva billetera para usted.

Creo que este método no solo es bueno para evitar estafadores, sino que también es útil cuando no tenemos acceso a Internet ni a la electricidad.

If I know people but they do not say it directly, we are just friends and he has a website and social networks where he performs these types of markets, but it is somewhat complicated when it is known that it is something illegal, that's why most of them do it anonymously with the intention of going unnoticed.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, lcm said:

Some time a go 2 people were doing that, the seller didn't think btc was going to succeed and decided to sell btc for some cigars. 

Wow I have never seen it before. What surprises me is that many people are saying they've seen it. I just cant imagine how it happens. I would really like to see how it happens. All my thoughts is that without internet connection transactions cant be made on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

I think it's not quite legitimate to do it outside internet. The virtual money is to be handled that way or else it can effect the digital currency value and it's not safe . The more scams can be actually made happen there. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have read about wallet files of bitcoin being sold through ebay in previous years. When Bitcoin was mined at home using CPU the miners had the wallet.dat files that are the bitcoin blockchain wallets. These are also encrypted with software and strong passwords, so they were selling using ebay wallet.dat files with aditional txt files that contained the passwords. 

• +3 1

It's a good idea, I often do it, in the last month I probably did it more than 10 times, but I did it not because the coins I sold were a lot, on the contrary, I sold to my friends because the amount was small, if sold in the market of course many administrative costs will be deducted.

signbot (1).gif

If there are pages that you can contact the seller and he will sell them to be more sure although I do not like that type of method I prefer exchanges since I am more distrustful of contacting the seller that I do not like too so you  they can be safer a cryptocurrency exchange.

Without the internet it means nothing. Buying a ledger from someone else means you risk losing your money as he could access immediately after the wallet from another device using the passphrase or private keys. The cryptocurrency has to be transfered to a wallet that the private keys are not owned by someone else too and this can only happen having internet access.

• +3 1

If you have no access to electricity and internet and want to invest in Bitcoin, you should move to a city that have these. I don't think it helps in any way to buy Bitcoin like that and the risk could be higher. I am sure that Bitcoin requires the internet and of course electricity, and it is not traded by someone saying that he has 10BTC in a ledger and the other person not being able to validate this.

I haven't seen it and I wouldn't buy a used ledger from someone else. There are many technical reasons not to. Also when buying a new hardware wallet it is best to buy from the supplier directly and not from a shop. You never know what malware could have been created. It is safe to always transfer the funds to your wallet no matter the way they were purchased.

By the way there were some physical Bitcoins created that were traded between bitcointalk members for some time. But these were not safe either, except from the cascasious that were the most trusted.

that is good question brother and i can explain abou it just read my comment to understand 

I do not understand them if there really is a cryptocurrency trading outside the internet, that sounds funny because crypto technology is part of the internet and they choose to sell it outside the internet.

so i hope i answer to your question brother and i hope the better for us , good luck .

I think selling cryptocurrency outside the internet is very troublesome, so what if the person who bought your crypto came from a different country and very far away, would you still meet him, then what if that person cheated you? I thought it was riskier.
There is an easy way to sell your cryptocurrency safely, namely by selling it on an exchange, you will immediately get the money according to the currency you want.

• +1 1

May be few people are sell and try to send the money to the other person in order to get some of the money as well. But its rear case, it just a person to person sending nothing else. But the crypto is online based platform so most of the transection is goes through the internet for any uses. 

Peoples can cash their BTC through ATM and also they can cash it through any exchanger becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that are doing the exchange business and they make good profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes,i have seen more people selling their cryptocurrency outside of internet to get fiat currency.I am also doing this to get fiat currency.I have a good cryptocurrency buyer who buy cryptocurrency and give fiat money.

• +2 1

Crypto transactions is only made online and their are many things that we want  to buy and require fiat money, so we withdraw from crypto exchanger or wallet and change to our local fiat to purchase things. 

Why not find a bitcoin atm and sell it there for fiat currency, I think that would be a safer option than looking for a buyer and sell your whole ledger to them, there is no guarantee that you will not be scammed or robbed by this third party buyer.

• +1 1

I don't know if this will be safe or efficient. In fact, there was a trend for Bitcoin owners, ex whales and miners to meet with people face to face to trade in cash. This has very high risk and probably will not end well. There are many examples of why this is not any solution.

• +2 1

On 2/1/2020 at 6:06 PM, imdad123 said:

i personal sold my bitcoin and withdrawal my fiat currencies to my bank account you can also do with very easy process for it.if you want withdrawal your assets then sold with fiat and withdraw.

Not only you but almost all the users are selling their Crypto coins and get the fait money as in the real life you need the Fiat money and there is no other options for you.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don't think this is a good way to trade and I haven't seen this happen. Although it is possible but what if after the trade the seller of Bitcoin just uses the private keys and transfers the Bitcoin immediately to another wallet. So there is need for trust that the seller won't cheat you in this case.

• +3 1

Bitcoin needs the internet, the rest are very dangerous and no need to have this kind of risk. It can happen if both interested parties agree to a transaction of this king but it won't mean anything, the transaction should be using wallets online otherwise it is a risk.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

To avoid scams it must be clearly online because this money is virtual and may be something illegal or scam, so to avoid all these things the internet is essential.

People think that they are non-existent, who exchange money for money.It requires a word wide web.  Next, you really need to look at websites for crypto financial transactions.There are no transactions in our country with cryptographic elements.  That's why we created Fiat Crypto.

Thanks for giving this useful and informative topic . You say right my friend we should always be careful from scammers because we lose our money to scammers . This is risky to sell crypto currency an other person . That's why we should deel with those people who are trusted . And it is better for us .