Users should post at least 3 topics/day. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Users should post at least 3 topics/day.

Any time which I kogin on the site, I've already prepared posts to sent out, mostly during when I've gather knowledge from others to spice it up.

3 post is small as compared to increasing users, but it's OK since the whole community here tries to create

fbz0mjxac - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Spams are already a major issue here, but they are hiding in replies, at least it is easier to manage on topics.

they are not easy to handle mate, i have 2 topics that are over 12 pages now and i can swear its over 80% filled with spammers comments and sometimes they are off topic.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

I like this suggestion, although I am also guilty of it, this means if every user should make 2-3 topic per day, we will have millions of topics soon, will in addition suggest we make 1 topic a week. with that, we can have 4 topics each a month tripling the number of users.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:43 AM, UsedCondoms said:

This will probably just result in spam. It's pretty common for forums to have more accounts than forum topics anyways, since most end up being quickly abandoned.

Actually the problem here is we have way more replies than topics. This is because people get discouraged from creating topics that they think are going to get deleted because they are duplicates.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

People should always endeavour to post topics that are very interesting for people to interact and share their ideas or opinion about a particular topic. People sometimes prefer to just comment on the topics and not create those topics so as to keep the conversation interesting. The instruction says create three unique topics daily and subsequently you can then start commenting on other posts to make up you larger contribution.

I don't that is a good idea we are here to inform and to be informed. What i mean is that there is no need to force anyone. If you can post better if you can comment that is also good.

Yes we need to share our knowledge about crypto currencies. Make topics and on observe the other shared topics and then talk about these topics. The people built the platform.

i want to make post but rules are to hard about posting.

and also some idea i have to make posting but these topic are already available.

so unique members can make post at all

Basically most of the topics created are deleted by some report or some missed fake reported for bad content or spam.

There are also reasons like moderators think they should delete something cause it's new or doesnt fit in what they want to achieve from the forum.

So i have no clue why they dont let people make good topics.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well, there are a lot of users here but there is no new post like it should be. Posting here might feel a little hesitant to post. If we can be free with one another, then I think this problem will be okay.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, UsedCondoms said:

This will probably just result in spam. It's pretty common for forums to have more accounts than forum topics anyways, since most end up being quickly abandoned.

I also think if it become mandatory to make atleast 3 topics daily then people will spam in this forum as they need to get payment and need to make 3 post and which may be useless post.

Yea true it kind of make these forum boring and disgusting each user should try at least post 2 topics daily

57 minutes ago, Goody28 said:

Yea true it kind of make these forum boring and disgusting each user should try at least post 2 topics daily

I dont think so. if it is mandatory to make daily 2 or 3 topics in this forum then the new users may make some useless post here to get payment.

I am also think users should make at least 3 topics in this forum.For this we can get more posts for making comments

9 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

Every user is intended to post 3 topic by day if really that have to be follow up or been included in rules and regulations I think it's will be nice and that'll be good for the much creating of topics by day which are not useful or have meaning.

i dont know why you think it should be in the rules because we always see admins deleting posts and topics because they all seems like spam.

53 minutes ago, amjad123 said:

We can not force anyone to start many topics a day ,they have their own choice of work and choice of interest ,they must left upon their own interest.

thats what i have been saying!  why would a forum force people to make posts! people should be making their own post at their own will.

i don't agree with this idea,why we need to force anyone to make topics,cryptotalk team seems doesn't really bother even they see how other members don't contribute,i think as long as many are using this sites they get benefits from it,so lets just let the team do or decide what they think.better for the forum.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:09 PM, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

Well it depends upon the people about how much time they can give to this forum. Interested user can make 30 posts per day to earn 30000 satoshis per day. Also now the users in this forum have been increasing rapidly. Users should create atleast 30 posts per day.

I agree with you, even if all members will write only one topic per day, the forum will perform more better with new topics everyday from all members. But only few members who are writing topics because many of them are just comment.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Making posts daily is encouraged but it should not be a forcing matter because the forum can end up being clouded by unuseful contents or duplicate posts thus giving them more work of deleting such topics.

Yes and this will make our forum 

More active than just commenting 

I hope every one write more than 3 topics 

At day my friend