What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

Very good topic,, I buy Bitcoin with crypto earned tokens.  Then I bought Litcoin with it, then withdrew Litcoin and then I used that money for my personal work.  Crypto is a really great income generating forum.

I would say that you are fortunate to get doge at a low cost in 2013 and bygone times of mining with GPU, my first crypto buy was DGB which was prescribed to me by the person who got me into crypto in 2018.Good old times.

I haven't been in this crypto world for long and thus haven't had the chance to buy anything using cryptocurrencies. Yet, for now I prefer not to spend my cryptos in buying stuff but accumulate them for the long term. Then, I may be able to buy some cool stuff with them. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

work we do is lesser than what we get paid for

That is one of the reasons why i also prefer this forum ahead of other sites that pays for publication because here in this forum you can start immediately after completing your 100 valid posts and there are many opportunities that will allow you to earn which is why I choose cryptotalk forum to be the best.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is one of the reasons why i also prefer this forum ahead of other sites that pays for publication because here in this forum you can start immediately after completing your 100 valid posts and there are many opportunities that will allow you to earn which is why I choose cryptotalk forum to be the best.

Many opportunities that make us earn include , 1000 Satoshi for any of our post that has a positive reputation, and we get 10 talk for every valid and qualified post we make, and we also get paid for giving a reputation. We can also advertise by doing campaigns,just like the betfurry 

Hello everyone actually my first purchase is i invest on bitcion to earn more money because on my first purchase the price of bitcion has fall, I decided to buy as much as i can to get more profit and income when ever i wanted to sell. They higher the price they lower the quantity demanded they lower the price they higher the quantity demanded

• +1 1

I have joined crypto in 2019 and didn't use cryptocurrency to buy anything. I think that this wasn't very advertised and I as not very wealthy in crypto or in fiat. My finances don't allow me to have excess spending and I see this market as an opportunity to make them better and perhasp with time to start using crypto for my purchases.

• +1 1

Bitcoin used to be in good shape in early years between 2011-2015 to be used increasingly as a method of purchasing but eventually the scaling problems did not allow it. As adoption increased same was with fees and anything that could be bought with Bitcoin required high fees and made it more difficult. This can change if a second layer solution like the Lightning Netowrk gets adopted more.

• +3 1

I am happy now because i am also user of the crypto forum . It is great forum for the user because it is not a scam and many people takes benefit through it. So we can say that it is a good opportunity for every user. After six days i purchase my clothes from my earning. I complete 100 posts and after 7 days i can withdraw from my earning

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

campaigns,just like the betfurry 

The betfury campaign is really cool because one can easily earn good number of coins for working in this forum and other social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, telegram and so on and I hope the betfury coin make good value whenever it is being launched in January after the campaign.

BetFury                                                   

I am very happy to work in cryptocurrency. This is a great forum, it is incomparable, there is no comparison. It helps a lot of people to earn an income. At first we can post 100 and after 7 days we can take the money earned from it.

I am still posting and making earnings in the crypto talk forum,I have planned that my first purchase would be a Samsung Galaxy phone and ps 4 game.i am planning to use my bitcoin to make this trade with someone who knows it well

On 12/5/2019 at 7:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

I haven't been able to profit yet, so I haven't bought anything yet, but I want soon to buy some things from the Internet for crypto operations in order to develop my business

I have not purchased anything yet because I have not withdraw yet, I want to gather much talk token and btc ,invest the talk in the invest box so I can get some percentage, when I have enough I will withdraw and buy a new laptop ,the updated version

Cryptocurrencies were supposed to be used for purchaces but at 99% they are used for investment purposes and trading in crypto exchanges. This is the bad adoption that will mean it only creates a bubble and limited usecase. Bitcoin is different from the rest but also didn't care to be used for this reason but we can only wait for higher prices to sell to the next wave of investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have a great question my friend. When I took my first son from cryptocurrency, I bought Ethereum from him. In this way, when I made Ethereum investment, I got a lot of profit from here too. And thus when I got my first one from cryptocurrency, I set my mobile phone from here. Which was a great success for me. At that time I was a student and I was very happy when I bought my mobile phone with my earnings like this. 

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

The betfury campaign is really cool because one can easily earn good number of coins for working in this forum and other social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, telegram and so on and I hope the betfury coin make good value whenever it is being launched in January after the campaign.

I also hope so, since am also participating in the campaign, it really cool and I like their project,it seems transparent. I also hope the token comes with good value when it launched in January so we can have some good profit from the token

What I did with the first cryptocurrency payment which I received was to get a recording system at my house. I am in to recording and song making so I decided to use the funds which I received to venture further into it.

I haven't purchased anything with cryptocurrancy yet, but I want to purchase a mobile with the earning of my forum which will be possible after few months, if I am safe here.

• +3 1

About a year ago I bought Litecoin, the prices were low and it was my first start. I bought it from my friend, and the price rose and I made a good amount of money from the high price of Litecoin. It was my first profit and my reason for entering the world of cryptocurrency

Lately nobody is using cryptocurrencies to buy anything. Not even these early investors do that anymore everyone is staking and accumulating, the early ones with their trezors they opened and sold three years ago. Even the projects that wanted to be used for payments are not promoting this anymore.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I also hope so, since am also participating in the campaign, it really cool and I like their project,it seems transparent. I also hope the token comes with good value when it launched in January so we can have some good profit from the token

I believe they will surely pay since they are collaborating with this forum because this forum won't allow us to waste our time without receiving any payment and that is why I am fully into the campaign.

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, usamah said:

It is good that you found it, but mining today is expensive, and computers are weak and need the devices to work for a long time, and may also be expensive in electricity, so I do not count my coins on computers
  The fact that you have bought a mining machine is good and during that period is considered good

@usamah..We need a lot of money and equipment to do mining.  Which are very expensive, so mining will cost us a lot of electricity and a lot of equipment will be weakened.  But mining's profit depends on efficiency.  However I have started vmining on yobit.  But I have not yet been able to profit from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Purchase remind me the one who purchase 2 pizza with 1200 btc. If you don't know please google it. I bought mobile with my first earning from crypto currency. Now i earned triple from this mobile🤑

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 12/5/2020 at 8:48 PM, MoralStories said:

I haven't purchased anything with cryptocurrancy yet, but I want to purchase a mobile with the earning of my forum which will be possible after few months, if I am safe here.

Don't worry you are safe here as you do not have to spend a penny to be here or to start getting paid, all that is needed is your collaboration and good will towards our great forum.

• +2 1