What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

I am in cryptocurrency since this year only and I have not used any of crypto to buy something. I have not looked for this either, I know I am perhaps only for investing and profits but I want to use and buy with crypto although I have to spend too much time to find shops that accept.

• +1 1

Well my first purchase is a collection of reading material which i needed for my studies and I actually bought them using the money earn here in this platform and am very happy to be here.

• -1 1

After a little struggle I am select as a Jr member so from today I will be able to earn money for myself so I will expend money for my future I mean for my education so that is my intention.

• -1 1

I actually use the payment that I have received in crypto currency as my extended capital to be used in trading transactions in the market. I would say that it is a move that I have decided to increase my capacity of earning more through trading in the market as I would be able to generate more profit through the trade transactions that I have been made in the market. I might not be able to buy something out of my earned crypto currency but all I wanted is to earn more that I would be able to achieve the status of not posting anymore.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would really invest in on something long term . I really think you should look forward to keep something like an asset so that it stays with you mate. Thank you for sharing you thought and question. Good luck mate on the cryptocurrency handling.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It indeed a great pleasure for me to express my feelings toward my first purchase with crypto actually I bought my reading materials with the first purchase which have been a great development for me on how to solve my reading in school.

Wow good job. Now there are many websites who offers their product like watch, bike, latopop,pc, glasses etc by the payment method of crypto. But till now i haven’t made any purchase with crypto currency. Because i don't have enough crypto to buy this. Hope soon i will buy Too.           

• +3 1

Well, I have learned recently about Cryptocurrency from this forum. As in my little bit experience about crypto, I will buy first a mining machine from Cryptocurrency for mining in Cryptocurrency. I am also learning about mining in Cryptocurrency and hope to become my first purchase through this forum soon.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I haven't bought something with cryptocurrencies because I am still very new in this, I have invested a few money into Bitcoin and I don't want to sell right now but I would prefer to keep investing and make more cryptocurrencies in my wallets until I will start using them when the prices of them will be higher. I am mostly in Bitcoin and have very little altcoins but I am learning and starting to adopt Ethereum too.

It is very interested question. But I didn't purchase any product with my crypto currency. I only bought litcoin with my BTC.

My plan is to buy a new cell phone with my crypto earning. I will achieve my goal very soon. 

First time I bought Bitcoin was October 2017, I wasn't an early adopter and never used cryptocurrencies to purchace anything. It wasn't that I joined for this reason and I haven't made good money all this time until this year. It was hard to make money as a beginner as it was very late joining two months before the top and all profits dissappeared the months later so I had no profit to spend. This was what happend to most people the last three years as anyone that bought same time with me couldn't make anything good as profit but perhaps be happy not to lose money from their investment.

I haven’t  buy any hardware  by using btc. I only buy another  currency with btc and also convert  into my local currency  with the help of btc . Now a days there are a lot of sectors which offers btc as their payment method. I will definitely use this advantage in future 

It was my first purchase in 2017, but I was collecting bitcoins from different taps in 2015, and the first currency I bought was Bitcoin and then the doge currency, and I had little experience in this field, and I am comfortable buying digital currencies now

• +3 1

It was his first Bitcoin purchase in 2018 and was a $ 50 game card. But now we're noticing that supermarkets have started the discussion about adding some digital currencies as a way to pay and it will be very cool at that time because we will be able to shop with our digital wallets.

my first purchase with bitcoin is a game that listed of steam. i bough csgo with my bitcoins (that days steam accept bitcoin via bitpay but they are not accepting bitcoin anymore)

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

The first purchase I made using cryptocurrencies was in a clothing and furniture store, I remember paying with LTC, some shoes and a chair for my PC at that time, it was really fast and many people saw me strange since usually the box for Paying with cryptocurrencies was empty, and here I was at the age of 16 paying with something that most did not know.

No I haven't purchased everything with the cryptocurrencies I have received. I used the cryptocurrencies that I received from this platform to trade or to invest or to convert into my national currency which again I would invest in the stock market. when I have a considerable amount of money through trading and investing then I would resort to purchasing commodities using cryptocurrencies.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, rakib7970 said:

My first purchase was samsung S8+ with crypto. I bought this great phone using my bitcoin. I send some portion of bitcoin to my friend and he sent me the phone I mentioned. 

My first purchase through the Bitcoin is my domain and also the website hosting. In the crypto market so many peoples that have the BTC and they and sell the things online through this becasue no one can hack our accounts through this and we safely buy the things online.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never buy goods using crypto directly, because in my country nobody supports crypto as a means of payment. Currently I am still converting my crypto to fiat and only then can I buy things. Even though crypto cannot be used as a payment, we can still convert it to fiat, because cryptocurrencies are not prohibited here.

• +1 1

I think it was a great experience that you are buying for the first time using non-digital currencies and you do not know yourself if your behavior is correct or not, and at the same time you want to make sure of these digital currencies and their usefulness in society. I bought for the first time through digital currencies vpn, but I did not like that because it was taken from me Long time until I got a vpn.

the purchase of the game key using cryptocurrency, I then had no money on the card, so I decided to check the payment methods that can be paid and saw there payment in cryptocurrency. 

On 12/5/2019 at 8:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

For local people thats you know each others you can do business with cryptocurrencies, but for unknown international people you cannot do such thing. 

• +2 1

There is nothing that I have purchased  with cryptocurrency  yet but i have invested at the path to do in the hyip programs with cryptocurrency and they always  scamed me.

The first currency I bought was Litecoin on the ?Yobit platform, and then I bought Bitcoin and many other currencies such as FIT, sxp, pnt, and from there it was successful and lost some of them.

• +3 1