Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

if you are determined to do something good with the new commands you can do it by yourself just collect some information and make a topic and share it with them one by one.

There is a lot of new comers that they don't have enough experience and enough information about this field, just let's give them some extra time to make them good 

yes you said absolutely right the newcomers are not able to give you the good feedback and good knowledge because they have not a proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and they are in their learning process

• +3 1

I agree with you ,because give explanation is difficult then other. So newbies think that they know more then who is working on this forum before them. But actually it wrong ,because we learn from our experience and time spend.  So if respect our senior then we can learn well. Other thing it our responsibility if we give right guidelines to newbies then they become good on crypto .

There is a great responsibility on the shoulders of the old members who write topics to guide the newcomers, but the newcomers should also research well and try to benefit and develop their experiences and the most important thing is to thank the useful old members who try to guide them.

I agree with you. It is very difficult to explain crypto to new members, and the main problem is that they do not read in order to try to learn properly and they focus only on making profits and this drives them to make a lot of mistakes.

• +4 1

For me i explain many points to the newcomers and the most important thing is explaining the risks and then  i tell that they should experience this field by themself so they will know many things .

• +5 1

Yes, I notice that most of the new members and beginners are in a hurry and recklessly and blame and blame older people with experience, that's okay. I think that with the passage of time they will learn and act better

Yes you are right there are lot of new comers who think they know about crypto talk currency platform compare to the old members they don't listen to the advice of the older members and will later fall a victim then will be blaming their selves which is very wrong let try to acquire knowledge and experience in order to achieve our goals

The best way to educate newcomers is to realize that you also went through there, that there are people who do not know anything about it and that our value will be important for them to develop and do everything possible to achieve the best things here in the forum and also in their lives, for this we need to be very clear on what we are contributing as people and values.

Well, I have never encountered such people before, but I know that situations like that definitely happens,  so I will advise the newbie to just be humble and learn slowly, they shouldn't be faster that their shadow, else they will be having problems if they don't wanna learn from the experience members.

It might be a hectic job to make newcomers understand on what things to focus, and make themselves up writing quality contents in the forum. Not every member take it seriously, and pay their attention on learning. So, this might cause a problem, and it is difficult for old and experienced members to help them out.

• +2 1

You are right, my junior friend, always in a hurry, because many of them do not have any experience, but we have to support them, help them, and teach them, for we were all beginners one day

• +3 1

25 minutes ago, Migoparker said:

Newbie will almost make loss in the market becasue there are so many reasons and they invest almost in the scam coins and these coins will give us just loss not profit, crypto is the great market and in this market we just need to invest in good coins.

@Migoparker For a person who is starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, it would be a mistake to start trading without learning first, knowledge is the basis of what your future may be in the financial world, to do things without knowing how to do it is to risk To lose everything, people must understand that first take the knowledge, second look for a working method that helps them to have benefits and then invest, so the risks are minimal, greetings.

I believe that we must educate and direct the new members, working in cryptocurrencies is a difficult business, so we must stand with the new members and educate them well.

I have not gone through a situation like this, but we cannot blame those people, because they are new and do not know anything, we can continue to teach them with patience, just as they taught us when we did not know anything.

Beginners should be approached carefully, they are still enthusiastic about profit and want it quickly and from the first attempt, over time they will learn from the old in order to help the new members in the future.

• +1 1

Your words are correct, my friend, there are a lot of new members who do not believe in what the experts say here and think that they have more information and may give you a negative reputation only because you disagree with them, but in the end they will know that their words are wrong so do not care about it.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, this is really a problem, vanity is a hideous characteristic especially in this field, we are all here to learn and benefit, no one should arrogance to others, beginners should respect the experts in this forum, some of them have been working for years and have very great experience, they should To respect them and try to learn from them as much as possible.

• +1 1

Some beginners lack patience and have over-confidence to the point that they believe themselves to be experts in the forum, it is not necessary, we are here to help each other and not to compete, we must respect each other.

• +4 1

Yes, right. Learn the beginners and give them the head of a thread for the beginning of their journey in circulation. The least we can do here, and don't forget that as you help you will be helped one day.

• +1 1

Some newbies will almost make loss in the market becasue there are so many reasons and they invest almost in the scam coins and these coins will give us just loss not profit, cryptocurrency is the great market and in this market we just need to invest in good coins like ethereum, litecoin, wave etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not without a lot of mistakes that some beginners make because they are still new in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and they need more advice and guidance about successful investment in cryptocurrencies, and they also need continuous support and encouragement.

• +3 1

As for the new members, I think they are in a hurry to earn money in any way, even if their acquisition of knowledge is fleeting, and if any new member falls into a problem, I am absolutely sure that he will not fall into it again, and the adults will not enter into another mistake.

• +2 1

Hello friend, newcomers are eager to win fast and do not see mistakes in front of them, on foot, who have experience publishing posts and commenting educating these expatriates, here on the forum or Facebook pages Or telegram channels good luck for everbody

• +4 1