What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months?

On 5/8/2020 at 11:06 AM, Hatred said:

Well, I think there is no possibility or there is a very low that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will get ban by the United States. Well, yes, Huawei is already been banned in US but I don't think that they will also include crypto and bitcoin. And if they will include it, they are still many ways for you to access crypto. You can use brave browser or even UC browser for you to still access crypto.

The good old USA, might try to ban crypto´s in the future, using some type of excuse. Uncle Sam, the tax man, will be behind it all, but in the shadows calling all the shots. In the USA, its all about the taxes. If a normal person avoids paying taxes hes a criminal. When a politician does it, its ignored or he gets promoted.

You forgot to mention the TOR browser, to be able to buy BTC & other coins. Google & Gmail are not the only services & email that exist. So what if Google bans anything, just find a way around it. I have to admit that Google is the best search engine that exists. Gmail is convenient because its very handy, useful & offers many things to the user. Chrome is also a very reliable & functional browser. But, Google, Alphabet & YouTube are evil in the way that they abuse peoples personal info & privacy. Just like FakeBook. I try to avoid all before mentioned when ever possible.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I hope this won't come in practice not just in United States but also in any other country. It would be really disheartening to see our months of hard work going in vain. this is such a huge opportunity for all the users and the potential of cryptocurrencies is also big. so let's hope that nothing of that suit would be implemented which would discourage this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Google will not do this becasue if the google do this than almost the 20% of peoples which use the google they will leave this and the google shares are down and that time google again allow the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If that happens, of course we can still use another Web, indeed dependence on Google has been around for a long time, we can't get away from Google services that do provide us with good internet access, other sites that are not popular may be used but are not as good as Google. For that we must avoid this dependence and try to use other alternatives, so that if at any time there are restrictions we can use other services. Or maybe we can create our own Web specifically about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I do not think that there is any obstacle to digital currencies because they do not exist on the ground, so they cannot be banned. If they are banned, you will not be able to send your money through banks only, you will find yourself needing a third intermediary in order to transfer your money. That's all

It will be a big blow for crypto if any big company blocks anything to do with cryptocurrencies. I don't think they will or that there is any thought about it, but we must be aware of solutions for anything.

In my point of view google is not mad at all. They are wise enough & they understand the insights of their system. Now about 20% of users on Gmail are linked with crypto community.

• +3 1

This is not a possibility to happen, and I've read so many posts starting with what if that are unrealistic and contain some idea that is very extreme and unlikely to happen, also what would happen in this case is nothing, Google has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies and nothing in any network would be affected.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:10 AM, bobjoemega said:

Please can anyone help me to take this doubts out of my head, because after the ban of the biggest Chines companies from all google services, i start to thinking that it can happen with BTC, if the USA decide to ban CryptoCurrency for real, and start to push all American society to do the same, USA is very dangerous to deal with it, 
So any suggestion my friends?

I think Google services has been banned from China because China also need to be using their own services and thats why huawei are working on making their own operating system. 

• +1 1

I dont think that US government have plans to bans these crypto currencies but i think they have many plans for working with these because day by day the demand of these currencies is increasing and many high investors investing their money on this field , 

So feel free to invest and take high advantages of this most profitable field .

Bitcoin cannot be blocked because it works in a decentralized way
 Bitcoin cannot be controlled by an authority or government
 And if it is banned in the United States of America, the people can continue their deliberations, and this decision will not be in the interest of the government in the first place

• +1 1

I think in all of this we take them as they come, with time we just grow with them as slow and as steady as they come but the truth is we need to develop value to so many things and work with them. if they ban then we look for easier and simpler ways to work this out.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

that is hot question but i can tell something about it just lestin to me and read what im gonna typing 

I don't think it's gonna happen. Cause we all know that the crypto is a worldwide currency. And huawei can't stop a currency like this. So surely it's not possible, if it is we would have got the news by now.

i hope i answred to your question , good luck brother .

• +1 1

A beg I'm not even pray for that, that Google will close or ban crypto email so we should not even go there or wish so but if that happens God will bring another alternative for us.

I don't know what will happen, this is a question about something that will be very difficult to happen and it won't create problems to cryptocurrencies as the google services are not used in any way except perhaps from youtube. You don't need a google email or anything else so don't worry.

• +2 1

There are many other methods for emails like hotmail etc. Crypto is helping google to get more users so it won't ban cryptocurrency. The ban on huawei was due to some political reasons.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:10 AM, bobjoemega said:

Please can anyone help me to take this doubts out of my head, because after the ban of the biggest Chines companies from all google services, i start to thinking that it can happen with BTC, if the USA decide to ban CryptoCurrency for real, and start to push all American society to do the same, USA is very dangerous to deal with it, 

I don't think so that USA can do it because they are also getting involved in cryptocurrencies and they should not do it or if it happens in any way then there are also other ways to use the crypto currencies

Practically if Google has prohibited cryptocurrencies, nothing happens because it is not the only browser that exists, there are many browsers where cryptocurrencies can be used, although I do not think that it happens that Google does not accept cryptocurrencies because in some countries it is already  legal cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Probably if such happen so then the world is dynamic in the phase of technological era, definitely there other alternative options to adopt. However the removal may affect negatively and hindred the growth of crypto currency for some certain times but may not lead to dead of cryptocurrency system because other available websites may take the lead.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:10 AM, bobjoemega said:

I don't think so. Only the government of a country has rights to ban any currency, while Google is the world's biggest search engine and Bing is the second. So you don't have to worry about cryptocurrency being banned by Google, in my opinion it will not happen if so then you can use VPN, other search engines (yandex, Bing) and other browsers to access your cryptocurrency. 

If Google shuts down or bans Gmail, people will run into problems. Because Gmail is a daily companion of people, people use Gmail for any purpose. For example, we need Gmail to open a cryptocurrency account.

Google has done much to create problems to cryptocurrencies, they blocked advertismenents and then they banned cryptocurrency channels. The security they have is not the best either and it is being attacked by scammers and hackers all the time. I don't feel safe using google at all so I don't care what they will do with cryptocurrencies as it is not important.

• +3 1

This is an interesting thought, although there won't be any problem. I try not to use gmail or other google products unless it is requested and absolutely necessary. I sometimes watch youtube but use no other service of this company and I don't have a need to do that. I still use cryptocurrencies and don't care if google blocks anything about crypto.

• +2 1

I don't really think that can happen either now or sometime in the feature because Google have been a major player towards the advancement and development of cryptocurrencies in general 

I don't really think that can happen either now or sometime in the feature because Google have been a major player towards the advancement and development of cryptocurrencies in general 

On 3/28/2020 at 6:14 PM, BTC Future said:

Google has already banned cryptocurrency advertisements in youtube, also same happened with major social media. Still I don't understand the connection with Huawei. This is a company that was barred from doing business in US soil, probably as an effect of the US-China trade war. Bitcoin is not owned by China or anyone else. Any government can be against it and try to ban it, still they won't be successful.

Google is not closing anything which will benefit him/his assets and the crypto market is also benefiting the google and may be google can launch their own coin in future.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.