Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

I hope that the crypto talk campaign will continue for a long time because after all this forum has a good impact not only for people but for exchanged and BTC and cryptocurrenc prices I am sure for that.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:32 PM, Kreur said:

Let me start with congratulating on forum growth - offering money for creating posts is brilliant campaign and in fact brought me here - I told to myself "they will have people there for sure, it might be cool place to discuss things" - that was the main reason (getting "free" money is nice but pales in comparison to having good place to discuss things)

I am starting to feel it dilutes quality of posts and you need to dig through lot of superficial posts (I will elaborate bellow) to find quality stuff we crave reading about.

I feel like in last 100 post read I "learned" about 30 times that "bitcoin is number 1"

I will try to describe what I mean by superficial posts and make example that would apply if topic was about making pizza. Of course noone will talk about pizza here, but everyone knows what pizza is so it might be good to show examples of what I am talking about🙂

"just noding" - basicaly post that offers nothing new and states the obvious, most often short in lenght and written in non-thretening almost "overly politicaly correct" way, just mental copy-paste without doing actual copy-paste. pizza-example: "yes pizza is delicious and its made in oven."

same thing in multiple posts - one person repeats something many times adding very little, if any new stuff at all, basically same thing in other words. pizza-example "you can have many different thing on top of pizza", "pizza topings can be adjusted", "you can choose what you put on top of pizza", "different toppings makes different pizza"

"easy offtopic" - something where person reacts to post about X that briefly touches Y by stating some obvious thing about Y. pizza-example: someone talks about how to prepare pizza, how to heat oven, layer ingredient etc. and briefly mentions cheese in ingredients, response "cheese is made from milk"

Very good way you present your thoughts.I really enjoy it and make jt bookmark for me.I get it what you are trying to say about form.But it will take some time to stable it.and become greatest form of crypto world.

I think most of our writing or post on the forum I believe is a thought and the imagination of things happening in cryptocurrency world and how the crypto market operate so the forum is a place of learning, we learn from other people, but I like your points concerning how people make post. 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 AM, guatazoo said:

@Kreur I think admins should reduce the number of posts per day but increase they payout per post for top performing users.

Sure you are right that's if admin will reduce the numbers of post per day and increase the payout rate that will also decrease spammers

2 hours ago, Man said:

That's actually a good thing. But unfortunately we are working here with the system, how can the admin check all the members' posts here and see which ones are good to be paid, of course it will require a lot of time.

This work is not donning by the admin only but there have the big team of moderators who are working on this, also us as users we have responsibly to report useless post

7 hours ago, Man said:

That's actually a good thing. But unfortunately we are working here with the system, how can the admin check all the members' posts here and see which ones are good to be paid, of course it will require a lot of time.

I have a reason t believe that it is bots that are deleting our pots, not admins or moderators.

Yes some useful post was covered by a nonsense topic made sometimes by the new users. I think this happens because the requirements of paying was increased to 100. But that's not enough reason to post a nonsense topic because forum exist to help people.

8 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure you are right that's if admin will reduce the numbers of post per day and increase the payout rate that will also decrease spammers

Most of the users thing otherwise, but most of the spammers are made by newbies and the old users ony spams in the replies.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:42 AM, Man said:

I also don't know for sure who deleted each of our posts. But I'm happy if it's a bot, because it works so well. Because it doesn't make sense to sell if the admin or moderator removes it.

That's true, by reporting useless posts it helps the moderator of this forum to clean up from spammers. That's the only thing we can do now.

But some of peoples here are reporting others post even if they ate useless post because they don't have things to post and they need rewards

The pay per post will really attract more people, but i think most of them will really join this forum because on of the pay per post and dont have any intention to learn about crypto.

Cryptotalk forum paid us free btc for posting.Cryptotalk paid every members for useful post.Everyone should posting qualityful post for get payment

We got free coin for posting useful articles and crypto talk forum gives us this payment . If you post one useful articles you got 1000 satoshis .

Some of us here forgetting the essence of this forum, this system is designed to earn profit but it is also designed for sharing a constructive post or content to share knowledge with each other. Everyone should be contented and respect what the forum offer to us and wait until they give  and offer something for us.

I think you are right but as all the topics and posts are checked by the admin so I think the post quality is not bad. some time it may be happened that some posts has no quality but they will be deleted.

To have a good quality content of our post we should not think on the earning always we must be optimistic on our post that it is has a good quality content. This forum will benefits us so we should care about our post.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:16 PM, Honula567 said:

As a newbie I don't know much about this. But good quality of comments increases one's reputation and also he is Paid according to the comments.

Yeah you are right when a person  or member of the forum write the good quality post it will increase his reputation and also he will paid for every posts.

I think moderators should add section for other issues and topics. I can see its very limited and how in the world you can create 30 topics or react 30 times everyday? More sections more chance to start a good communication.

I am a newbie here. I love this forum and I really like working here. Because I am just earning just by posting also I am getting to know alot about crypto, trading, investments and alot more. Thank you for your post.By reading your post I can say that you are really hardworking and you have invested alot of time here and observing this site.

I agree. Actually it happens not just here but anywhere else where forums are available. Different format but still same topic, issue or question. I can see a lot existing here actually. I even thought that the other topics I soon encounter was the same topic I have read and commented previously, the title was just changed or revised but when double checking, it was a different one. Again, just same topic, question raised or issue just raised differently. 

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 12/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, guatazoo said:

@Kreur I think admins should reduce the number of posts per day but increase they payout per post for top performing users.

You're actually right because I observe that some post are useless or not related to its section and a bit confusing if Im a newbie in this forum. The admin should consider to put Limitation in every post that we created per day and increase in payout is also a great idea because it can motivate some members in this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is true i also came to know about such project of the forum that for every post you will be able to earn which attracted me and i think its good to join with this forum because i came to know very much about trading and exchange of currencies. 

i am agree with your opinion here.this forum is a new diversion for crypto market and users.we can do better with the forum help and support.for this we should also try to develop and improve the forum 

On 12/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, guatazoo said:

This is very nice idea,just like in bitcointalk.

30 post a aday,and very few topics will cause repetition and annoying comments as most of us here are just into the rewards.

Edited by Ms.o

18 minutes ago, chadex said:

It will really be nice if the administrator should decrease the number of post per day and increase the pay out. Because lots of people find it hard to post 30 comments or topic a day. 

Well, that will be unfair for the forum's admin or the developer, and it sounds selfishness dude; the forum already provides the opportunity it's on us on how we will do our job and be responsible in fact the payment is just enough. Maybe its more great if they increase the maximum post for the day.