Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

we are see nothing but waste, but in the forefront.  I hope blockchain technology can bring something new.Teach them that they know how to sell and buy bitcoins. 

We know you won't know when will that happen but be ready, tell it to him/her before something happens to you.

38 minutes ago, Nas02 said:

I recommend that you love security codes or passwords to people you can trust, whether it's your parents or your child. Teach them that they know how to sell and buy bitcoins. 

I yo are children are not greedy and steal your coins before you even die.

We always thought that one day I would die and I might have some Bitcoin worth the fortune!

In the end we will all die.

Ib have a weakness for gaming, perhaps this is one route for me to earn money. I am attracted with this, please show more or les

It is beautiful and innovative idea that solves the crisis of obtaining cryptocurrencies for the deceased from his legacy

You can simply give this key to your next of kin, or leave it in a safe locker with strict instructions for the guardian of your estate, but that will mean putting your trust in the efficiency and goodwill of others.

I being you would make plans so that my children have my credentials and can obtain my earnings after my death. It is good to have money but when you die it is of no use to you.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

This makes me cry and proud at the same time. By the way, you really are planning things out and I'm so proud of you. I'll try to do that because we are all gonna die and it would be beautiful if someone you trust can benefit something and or you can leave them something valuable.

your legacy of bitcoin will go to whoever you want to leave it to, whether it's material or providing your bitcoin wallet data

It is an excellent subject, I had already thought about exactly the same, so your idea seems quite acceptable. Of course, considering that by the decentralization of the crypts, they would not pass directly to our heirs at the time of our death, I mean that their inheritance will not be legally opened. Good post!

Ultimately, whoever has the private keys controls the coins whether they are alive or dead. If you want someone to gain control of your coins after your death, you must give them access to the keys somehow.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Your bitcoins will not go anywhere whether you are alive or dead. They will always remain in your wallet. Only people who have your private keys can access your bitcoins. If you don't want your bitcoins to get lost in the network after your death, you should give your keys to anyone you trust. It is the same as writing a will and determine your heirs but you don't have to follow any legal process. Only write the specifications of your wallets (Public and private keys + seed phrases) in your will.

Protect your cryptocurrencies  very well and let your family know about it because after your death no cryptocurrencies  for you again. 

That is good article, every families should knows about cryptocurrencies so when you die they can access it. If you only one knows how to use cryptocurrencies better to share your knowledge about crypto in your family.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

58 minutes ago, Raju Islam said:

You need to teach them how cryptocurrency runs in the market so that if you are die, they know how to get the money and how they can exchanged.So that even you leave the world and go to our creator.

I agree. we need to educate our families at a glance what crypto is and what it's like to make money here. at a minimum we keep a database of usernames and passwords that we can leave to our families

Right we will die one day. Therefore our family can benefits from our btc investments if we make a dairy and told it about your wife so that after your death they can used your funds. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Band said:

others carry out urban awfully securely and the goverments of countries havent abstract time tight an adequate amount to response to this phenomenon. primary they break answers  promptly for legacy taxes for the reason that it gives change for the States but in.

Well, you are just copying it to other member, avoid doing this kind of activity or else you will be getting banned here in this forum, try to make your own posts.

No way your wallet will die with you -- no one will be accessing it because the secret phrase is also get lost after your Death if you have never shared that with even your most loved and trusted member of your family. So this is the problem in crypto. 

much obliged to you or those informations , im planing to do precisely what you review there , however i m still youthful I despite everything have a lot of activities Almost the whole bundle a decent frameworks shows up intended to scoff have consistently been effortless alternative to the way that. Peruse of your. Frameworks consistently discover

secondly wrote down all stuff in note book

Share the kyes with your family so in the future they can use the wallet it is not good that something happened and you didn't make anyone to reach the wallet from the family...

Its best to let some one khow about your bitcoin and give him the access after your death . Because after your death no one can find your bitcoin again. Its lost forever .

On 04.12.2019 at 22:37, Syedbesharat said:

I have started teaching my brother about crypto and i am thinking about sharing my wallet keys and different exchanges account details with him.if something happened to me.He will use it for family.So my today investment will help them in future.May be i would be not with them but my wealth would help in comfort leaving.

I am lonly, i have a sister but she isnot interrested in cryptotalk, maybe it is the time for showing her the benifits of them, and share my secret information with my sister,yiu have to find dome one you trust them

If we share our personal information to our dearest one who are close to me then after my death he can go all my legacy bitcoin