The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 PM, doriahailee said:

Yeap, let's hope we can break $7600 Resistance and after that we can see some big pump for sure, Anyway it's really good to discuss with you mate!

as we spoke about it before if we broke 7600$ and we definitely saw a big pump to 8500$ the bull momentum will keep this going unless the bear had something else in mind.

I think also too. Also my opinion is this is the right time for investment. Because future or few days latter we will earn profit here. So go fast for investment.thanks.

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

The price of the bitcoin on the previous days shows a faster increase but today the price of the coin becomes stable and slowly decreasing again I think the bear is coming again.

the price of bitcoin is going down because it already went up by almost 30%Β  in a few days so havingΒ  this decline is normal to allow those who want to buy the dip.

This year will bring a lot of changes and exciting things regarding bitcoin and other crypto currencies, as recently prices gone up and now becoming down again, so it is the beauty of crypto market to earn from pumps and dumps.

I hope the bearish moment is over, so we can add bitcoin investment, to wait for the bullish moment. I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will reach above $ 12,000 but I don't know when that will happen.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:28 AM, McCree said:

This thread has suddenly become relevant. I think that because the bitcoin price has exceeded $7300 and has held strong that position since yesterday, we can expect to to be a little bullish for the next few days.

well it definitely went bullish but we have only reached 8500$ and i think from here we will only start dumping because we need to test the support and know if it will hold.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25Β  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

Β 

What do you guys think?

Your expectation did not meet the reality. But I believe, that might come true this year. As of now, bitcoin is going up and now it's current value is 8,122 US dollars.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

nMvFbuZ.png

48 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

What to expect of the price of BTC before the end of this month?

I cannot tell what to expect, all I can tell is my predictions, but we should look forward for the bitcoin's value to go up steadily these coming days. As of now, bitcoin's price is already at $8546, that's a sudden jump.

nMvFbuZ.png

15 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

My prediction is that it will go up to 9k by the end of this month and maybe a few days from now.

I am hoping that it goes that way. It's the way better if it goes more than that. Well, we could not really tell what will happen, in the end, we will just rely on our own guts.

Edited by Darkelf11

nMvFbuZ.png

1 minute ago, wilbertson said:

So how much bitcoin you holding right now, i mean the more you hold the more you are Happy if it goes upper.

Man you know it is not good to tell people how much are you holding. Just like how much is your salary for certain job.Β 
Ofcourse, the more you invest, the more potential profit you could get. On the other hand, it's more risky, you could also be lost, but think positive and know when to act properly.

nMvFbuZ.png

10 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Agreed, but how could anyone harm you by knowing how much coins you got anyway?

It should be included in your privacy. I Believe, if they know how much are you holding or how much is your salary, you'll just got eyes on you. Hackers or thieves might come hunt you because they know how much do you have. Just make it private for your security. Besides, there's no point telling your income or how much do you own, to anyone who asks it. You'll just attract bad people.

nMvFbuZ.png

You have predicted in previous year and for december end. but its january and predictions are going good. you said well that bearish moment is now over and we are going to see another all time high in this year.

Well, at the end of this year, what happened in the market was bearish to $ 6500. There are so many who are waiting for the mid-2020 Bullrun to occur.

Β Bitcoin had a bright future and I thinkΒ the outlay of bitcoin will ascend up. Since this preceding ancient hardly any weeks, the outlay of it certainly goes down, consequently i assume before the day endΒ itΒ will goes up.

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Some how i'm with you, but i like to compare myself to others so I Know what I'm missing and fix it, that's the whole point, but then you are right better stay private.

It is up to you. In the end you will be making your own choice. Just be careful on picking people whom you share your some private info. Do not be fooled by anyone.Β 

nMvFbuZ.png

Yes your statement is absolutely correct..we end up with bearish moment.and now its time for a bullish one..if we see yesterday's price of bitcoin there we had a great improvementΒ in the price.

Sure the bearish moment is already over for cryptocurrencies, that's so this is the very best time for cryptocurrencies to start pumping massively

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

19 hours ago, wrayaner said:

Yes soon the bitcoin currency will cross the threshold of $ 10,000 and it is on a steady rise and this is a positive sign on the cryptocurrency in general so we will see a steady rise for this currency

Sure, soon the bitcoin price must reach around $10000+ in this year, that's so this will be do profitable for those who owns more than 100 bitcoins

now all crypto currencies rising started in 2020.i hope bitcoin rise more in this year crypto currency not predictable any time any thing happen.

It's 2020 Bitcoin hit $9k plus. But Bitcoin never touch 2019 in $8k. That's why we wish 2020 Bitcoin give us lot profit here like $10-$12 or more. What do you expect.?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, Codeholding said:

Not really. Bearish mood continues. We want to see a huge pumping of bitcoins. It is really necessary. Otherwise, we may lose both large investors and traders.
Β 

No market continues indefinitely in anyone direction, so we can expect that the bear market will not continue indefinitely, but sure to reverse as soon as buying pressure begins to mount and surpass the buying pressure. It helps to understand to merely hodling coins does not help much in increasing buying pressure. If we want to stimulate bull run, we should be also be willing to keep buyingΒ more of the coin.

Β 

Β 

Bullish moments from 8k to 9k seem to be expected before the end of the year. On November 25, King's prices dropped even further. We're sitting at 7500

It won't go much higher than $9.5k, it had better hurry though or it won't make $9k.

Β 

I think it's still settling from the $20k, and probably will continue for at least a few months.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000 Β  + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free) Β  QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray Ρ€ΡŸβ„’β€š my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer Β found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open Ρ€ΡŸβ„’β€š Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM Β  Β  Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Π‘ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Binance ΠΈ KuCoin Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρƒ Π² Индии Β  ΠšΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠ°Ρ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Π°Ρ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π° Binance ΠΈ гонконгская ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠ° KuCoin Π²ΠΎΠ·Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π½Π° индийский Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ. Компании ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ Π² ΠžΡ‚Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ финансовой Ρ€Π°Π·Π²Π΅Π΄ΠΊΠΈ (FIU), обязались Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° налогооблоТСния поставщиков Π²ΠΈΡ€Ρ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ².Β  Β  ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° KuCoin Π·Π°ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π° ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ $41Β 000, Π° Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„Π° для Binance Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ Π½Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½, ΠΈ сайт Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠΈ останСтся Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π΄ΠΎ ΡƒΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. ПопавшиС ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ ограничСния ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Kraken ΠΈ Gate.io Ρ‚ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π²Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ ΠΎ Π²ΠΎΠ·Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° индийский Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ, Π° ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ° Bitstamp прСдставила ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½ ΡƒΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π°, рассказываСт Π³Π»Π°Π²Π° FIUΒ Π’ΠΈΠ²Π΅ΠΊ Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). Π’ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π΅ 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π² Индии Π²Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈ ограничСния Π½Π° Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ иностранных ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΏΠΎ мнСнию властСй, Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈ Π² странС нСлСгально. Ѐинансовая Ρ€Π°Π·Π²Π΅Π΄ΠΊΠ° ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»Π° Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ доступ ΠΊ ΠΈΡ… сайтам для мСстных Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ инвСсторов.Β Π’ число Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΎΠΊ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠΌΠΎ Binance ΠΈ KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC ΠΈ Bitfinex. Π Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ министр финансов Индии Нирмала Π‘ΠΈΡ‚Ρ…Π°Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ°Π½ (Nirmala Sitharaman) Π·Π°Π½ΡΠ»Π°Β Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Π΄ΡƒΡŽ ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡŽ Π² ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ², заявив, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ настоящими дСньгами.ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅ Π½Π° Bits.media:Β https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood Π²Ρ‹ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Π΅Ρ‚ судСбноС Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ с SEC πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ Π˜Π½Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Π°Ρ Ρ„ΠΈΡ€ΠΌΠ° Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит Π½Π° исход судСбного Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²Π° ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ Robinhood ΠΈ КомиссиСй ΠΏΠΎ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π±ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π³Π°ΠΌ ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ°ΠΌ БША (SEC) ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ классификации Ethereum ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π±ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π³ΠΈ. По мнСнию KBW, Robinhood ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠ±Π΅Π΄Ρƒ благодаря своСму сдСрТанному ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΊ листингу Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ количСству ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Ρ… ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ (15 Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ² Π² БША). KBW считаСт, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ остороТная стратСгия Robinhood продСмонстрируСт консСрвативный ΠΈ отвСтствСнный ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ сочувствиС суда Π² этом спорС. ΠžΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΎΡ€ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Ethereum, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ составляСт всСго 25% ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ΅ Robinhood, ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΡΡ‹Π³Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Ρ€ΡƒΠΊΡƒ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ. Аналитики KBW ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π°Π³Π°ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ судСбноС Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡΡ Π΄ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π° 2025 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Однако Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Robinhood ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π·Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π½ΠΎ выросли, достигнув 18 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². KBW ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ†Π΅Π»Π΅Π²ΡƒΡŽ Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρƒ Π² 20 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², ΠΏΠΎΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΡƒ компания готовится ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎ самых высоких ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Π΄ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ… Π·Π° послСдниС Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ³Π½ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹ KBW основаны Π½Π° Π²Π΅Ρ€Π΅ Π² Ρ‚ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρƒ Robinhood Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ вСскиС Π°Ρ€Π³ΡƒΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹ для оспаривания ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠΈ SEC. Они ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ Ρ‚Ρ‰Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ процСсса листинга ΠΈ ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ количСства ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Ρ… ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡƒΠ±Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ суд ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ компанию Π² этом Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅. ПобСда Π² судСбном процСссС ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΡƒΠΊΡ€Π΅ΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Robinhood Π½Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ². Π’Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅, Π²Π°ΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Π½ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹ KBW всСго лишь аналитичСскиС прСдполоТСния, ΠΈ ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ исход судСбного Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²Π° ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ. Π˜Π½Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°ΠΌ рСкомСндуСтся ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠ²Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Ρ‚Ρ‰Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΡ†Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ всС связанныС риски ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ принятиСм инвСстиционных Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ.
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток, Π΄ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ нашСго сСрвиса!ΠœΡ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‰Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Π²Β Π’Π΅Π±ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΊΠ°Β - (кликабСльно), Ρ‚ΡƒΡ‚ Π’Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ чСстный ΠΎΡ‚Π·Ρ‹Π² ΠΎ нашСм ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ΅.Π‘ Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ, ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½-сСрвис Finansovich.
    • ΠšΡ‚ΠΎ стСйкал в Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π΅, Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎ 18-Π³ΠΎ числа Π²Π·ΡΡ‚ΡŒ свои Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚Π½ΠΎ ΠΈΠ· стСйкинга. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ пСрСвСсти ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ΡΡ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€Ρ‹ Π½Π° ММ, Ссли Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ.Β  Комиссия Π½Π° снятиС срСдств ΠΈΠ· стСйкинга Π²Ρ‹Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ 0.50-0.55 $, Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ 3-Π³ΠΎ сСзона, Π° Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΅Ρ‰Ρ‘ ΠΏΠΎΠ» Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ ΠΆΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ°.
    • Π‘Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ стоимости Π³Π°Π·Π° Π²Β EthereumΒ Π΄ΠΎ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‹Ρ€Π΅Ρ…Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΠΌΠ° Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΎ запуском Ρ…Π°Ρ€Π΄Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΊΠ° Dencun, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π» ΠΊ Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΎΠΏΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Proto-Danksharding. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ снизило комиссии Π² сСти, особСнно Π½Π° L2-сСтях, вызывая Π²ΠΎΠ»Π½Ρƒ Π²ΠΎΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Ρ†Π΅Π½ Π½Π° Π³Π°Π·. Π‘Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π·Π° Π³Π°Π· ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€ΠΈΡ†Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ сказалось Π½Π° Ρ†Π΅Π½Π΅ Ethereum, которая потСряла 4,2% Π·Π° сутки. ЭкспСрты ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π°Π³Π°ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ΅ сниТСниС комиссий ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π²Π΅Ρ‰Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π°Π»ΡŒΡ‚ΡΠ΅Π·ΠΎΠ½Π°.
    • ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ направлСния ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°, Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 150 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ доступны для ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΈΠ°Ρ‚Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ любого Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠ° RUB, UAH.
    • Π”Π°, тоска зСлСная Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ΅... Π’Π΅ΡΡŒΠΌΠ° Таль, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΒ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡƒΡŽ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΡƒ, Π½ΠΎ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Π΄Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Ρ…Π»ΠΎΠΏΠ°... ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΊΠΎΡ€Π±Π½ΠΎ...
    • ΠšΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ, Π΄Π°Π»Π΅ΠΊΠΎ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ с этой Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠΉ. ΠœΠ°ΠΊΡΠΈΠΌΡƒΠΌ Π³ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… 100% ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, Π½Π΅ большС. Но с иксами Π½Π°Π΄ΠΎ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚. Π’ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅ Π»Ρ‘Π³ΠΊΠΎΠ΅ Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎ. А Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠ΅ нас Π±Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚, я Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅ ΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€ΡŽ Π½Π° посты. Пол Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° скоро ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π½Π΅Ρ‚Ρƒ Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ(.Β 
    • Π•Ρ‰Ρ‘ Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠΈΠΊΡ€ΠΎ-Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΡΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΡˆΠ°Π»ΠΎΡ‚ Π½Π°ΡˆΡ‘Π» свой потСрянный ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ ΠΎΡ‚ кошСлька спустя 10 Π»Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ† вступил Π² ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π° наслСдства, ΠΏΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π΅ΠΌΡƒ Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ‰Π°Π»ΠΈ всС эти Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ πŸ˜€