?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

If you are interested to buy bitcoin and earn some profits through it then buy the coins when the prices are low and sell it when the rises which is more than your purchase price it will give you too much profit and have patience when you are buying or dealing with bitcoin. 

13 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

The most important thing to prepare in buying bitcoin is knowledge about bitcoin, after that preparation capital.And the last is our mental order not to panic easily, and start learning to be patient.

I think we should use our time here in cryptotalk earning and learning and when we are confident enough we can trade those coins we have earned.

1 btc is not that easy money to get for everyone, but Also i prefer to buy alot of coins from Eth that is better because Eth get high price with the movement of BTC.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:12 PM, One_Bitcoin said:

The most important thing to prepare in buying bitcoin is knowledge about bitcoin, after that preparation capital.And the last is our mental order not to panic easily, and start learning to be patient.

That is true you will need them all though. If you really want to buy bitcoin in a safe way.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

I think there is no need to prepare anything. It is simple strategy only buy btc when price falls. Just work on famous and legit exchanges or sites where you could buy btc without any tension.

I  should be prepared to buy bitcoin I cashed out and received my money. The only time I would really worry about getting away from exchanges is when you have alot of money invested in Crypto, chances are your crypto will be safe with Coinbase.  But i suggest to buy in big exchange or popular exchange like coinbase or binance. if you want to invest long term period i suggest to move you bitcoin in offline wallet.  Actually the decision depends on the future expectations b. If you think prices will go up you buy.

3 minutes ago, burhan Ahmaad said:

we must do good work to earn bitcoin betterly this platform is very useful in many ways....

buying crtptocurrency is the new form of investment.in entering this bussiness one should have basic knowledge about crytocurrency and how this platform works.

I think we should observe market regularly to know when the price of bitcoin is low and buy bitcoin when market price reach to the minimum, which confirm your profit as depend on coin quantity you buy.

You can buy any crypto. You can invest your money on crypto. But you have mast enough knowledge. If you don't have knowledge about crypto. You can loos your money.    

On 12/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

Hi bro if you want to know what you have to prepare to buy bitcoin, of course the first time you have to have a wallet that is useful for storing Bitcoin, with what you will buy a Bitcoin, Paypal, bank account and credit card, To be able to distinguish Bitcoin scams should You only use Trusted exchanges like, Coinbase and Changelly.

I have no problem there was some bitcoin in Coinbase for over 4 years. I cash out and received my money. General Chat Chat LoungI only worry about getting away from exchanges when you invest a lot of money in crypto if you know nothing about keeping your wallet and only invest a few hundred dollars.

General Chat Chat Loung....

You should prepare valid I'd for account verification of online wallet.next is the money to use on purchasing.and my advice on purchasing. buy at exchange supported by your country not on someone who's telling that they can sell it on cheaper price.

Before we acquire bitcoin, in the past few minutes positively that we could do with to old it in a aptly way, search a quantity of informations that we tin second-hand bitcoin in legit platform and and guise for the legit exchanger like yobit to get a few bitcoins, yobit has an wallet and you container keep your coin there.

To buy bitcoin or any coin first we need  capital.and if we are having it then we need a price that really worth for us.buying bitcoin at low price and holding it for future and for high price will result im the good profit.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, Yanadia said:

I think you should deposit fund on the exchanger where from you want to buy bitcoin. If your country not supported then you have to convert your fund to USD. After that you will be able to deposit fund.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think you should buy bitcoins from yobit or other popular exchanges. Simple strategy: buy low price sell high price. The key is to track its fluctuations and calculate when to buy it to be valid.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

If you will only want to buy a bitcoin then you should consider first the following in order to avoid those scammers. You should think first what wallet to use but if you have local exchange of crypto currencies then that is your first option. 

Then research some good exchanges if you have no local exchange and I suggest that you should use blockchain wallet if you have no local exchange. Good exchange where you can safely buy bitcoin are  Binance,Changelly or Shapeshift. I already tried them and I didn't experience any problem so far. 

If you wanna prepare yourself for buying bitcoin. I would suggest you to do some study on the previous bitcoin prices cause those are things that will reveal the future market. 

Buy bitcoins only at well established exchanges, try to do research on the exchange your going to use. Make sure that you have a secure wallet to transfer the bitcoin, never leave your funds in the exchange.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

You should have sufficient amount of funds before buying Bitcoin in the market. I recommend you to chose the best pricing plans and make your own strategy for trading. If you have bigger amount to invest, I recommend you to go through the long-term investment plan.

There are many things to prepare and to keep in mind before buying a Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin and sell it at good price then it's good but you have to keep in mind too that you loose your Bitcoin then what's next? Should be prepared for loss too.

There are many things to prepare and to keep in mind before buying a Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin and sell it at good price then it's good but you have to keep in mind too that you loose your Bitcoin then what's next? Should be prepared for loss too.

Yes you can.  But obviously you need to be careful.  As at any time anything can be done. The price of bitcoin can be fall. So be sure   

On 2/7/2020 at 1:28 AM, Gogular said:

when prices are as stumpy as they are nowadays and put up for sale shortly at exploding prices

what? why did you quote my post with a post that is very off-topic, the post you made is very unrelated.

You must be prepared to face a time where there will always be an increase. bitcoin buy when prices are low and hold the sale at the highest price. You also have to buy a bitcoin with trusted sources.

if Bitcoin is low, buying it will help you make good money by selling it in the future. Possible Answer In my opinion I think you should follow the prices. It is also very important. It can be purchased from trusted markets like Jobit.

Edited by Rasel243