Crypto required electricity - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

I guess you still can just hold your cryptocurrency and after some years you would go to the city and sell it for fiat currency, get a good profit and move to this city.

Yes crypto required electricity because it is internet based money it available only when there is internet and we can use internet through electricity so indirectly cryptocurrency required the sources of electricity.

Ahmed Allah, we have electricity then, but I think that all the cryptocurrency dealers have electricity, but mining requires very strong devices, not just electricity, and it can consume a lot of much electricity. Mining is not an easy thing.

Yes, cryptocurrency requires electricity because without it you won't be able to charge your gadgets which can be use in doing your cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah those people who say that cryptocurrencies come from nothing are wrong! It's all about power.. And there is nothing valuable comes from nothing! Mining cryptocurrencies require huge amount of electricity also the internet connections and our devices need this power too.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes crypto required electricity because it is internet based money it available only when there is internet and we can use internet through electricity so indirectly cryptocurrency required the sources of electricity.

Basically it requires electricity for the mining. PoW system is based on the amount of electricity miners spend in order to secure the networks. This is PoW systems (proof-of-work). Besides this we have PoS systems where people stake their coins and running nodes to verify the transactions. These systems do not require electricity beyond running the node on your pc or laptop.

Well if electricity suddenly go off or maybe I traveled and in my village there is no electricity , I won't convert to fiat because I might miss opportunity of making much profit, okk just imagine due to electricity failure I sold at a very low price and when electricity got retrieved the price increases to a very a high level, I would be the one loosing , so it's better to wait till electricity is being retrieved.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, ethan1751 said:

Basically crypto does not need electricity. It's just to access it we need electricity if we use a computer and if we use a cellphone then we need the internet which also requires electricity.

i agree with you everything requires electricity even our household things also requires it but unfortunately cryptocurrency requires more electricity than anything because of mining where big machine do mining

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

I think that if I do not have electricity in my village, I will travel to other places with electricity to work in the crypto and will not transfer my money to paper money.

• +1 2

If we are talking about mining, of course this would be a problem, but the fact is that electricity has such a system that the chance of its disappearance is extremely small! And there are also solar panels that can be used actively!

• -1 1

On 5/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Yes, cryptocurrency requires electricity because without it you won't be able to charge your gadgets which can be use in doing your cryptocurrency. 

For the part of electricity some countries might not see it as  problem but there are areas in africa that have no electricity at all and even internet connection is a problem, some people might not take this topic seriously but from what i have seen it is very serious.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. So it is true that if there is a problem with electricity then I stay away from the crypto world for some time but that does not mean that there will be a problem with electricity. So that's the problem

• +1 1

We already use phones and computers on electricity, mining encryption definitely requires electricity. If we mining it, there will be no need for additional electricity to mine it. And if it is on large farms, the cost of electricity is high, but if electricity is not available, then the entire technology is useless and not just coding.

• -1 1

If in my village there is no electricity source, of course I cannot use the cryptocurrency I have, for that maybe I will change half of my crypto to fiat, I need fiat because in the village there is no electricity so payment must be in cash, so in my opinion cryptocurrency need electricity.

• +1 1

I think that electricity and the internet are essential in daily life and you cannot do anything in crypto or anything else without electricity or the internet, so there are many people in villages where there is no electricity and they know nothing about cryptocurrencies and this is bad

Actually  cryptocurrency is a digital currency that only occurs in the digital world.  We need electricity to face it.  Therefore, we must have the power to face crypto.

Cryptocurrency is raised through mining. And mining requires an electric device, and turning on an electric device requires a charge, electricity is needed for crypto.

In which matter you are comparing crypto currencies with electricity. First thing if you have not any electricity then there is no chance of using crypto currencies. 

but now i think every village, every city have good system of electricity. 

Hello friend, we are now in the era of renewable energy, you can buy solar panels or wind turbines. After that, you should continue to profit from it from the center of your village.

If the energy is not available, I will keep it for profit.

It would seem like a question that would rather relate what would happen if one day we did not access digital, which therefore depends on electricity. Actually I think the modern world is no longer conceived without electricity. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

On 3/11/2020 at 8:33 PM, Irungu said:

It requires a lot of electricity to mine , you have to work hard for it, there is a level to which we have to really be sure of the effort to which we have to be sure that we have to really be sure that we have to really keep everything into perspective the greatest way is to be paid for it

Yes mate and by using the electricity, you need to know what is the minimum requirement for electricity in mining, it's Worth it to mine in china by having a cheap price of electricity.

I also have electricity, and internet access. If you looking for earn something without doing anything then keep the money to increase the price.

Digital generally require electricity, all cryptocurrencies are using digital jeans to connect, so the logo,c means all cryptocurrencies require electricity. Even the process of mining require electricity which is the process new cryptocurrencies are created. 

• +2 1

We can convert crypto to fiat without power is not possible becasue this is not possible but if we use the mobile phone that have charging then we can use it and convert that but we need also the internet for that to convert crypto to fiat.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2019 at 2:22 AM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Well in this topic some information missing like you can't mention which purpose we need electricity, basically electricity use in mining when we have no electricity in our village then why we start mining, if we store crypto currency in our mobile wallets, then also we don't need electricity because some alternative ways available  to charge our moblie, in both condition we don't need to sell our crypto currency better to wait Price.increase.

• +3 1