This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK)

9 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I will continue to store it for the next year until there is an appropriate price and sell and at the moment I will trade in other currencies

Yep, the right decisions, friend. Seeing the price of Bitcoin is still not convincing to go up, we have to be smart in making decisions such as trading on smaller coins or just saving it until the price of Bitcoin goes back up.

It is too soon to say anything about what will happen to bitcoin price till the end of Dec 2019. Did you remember what happened in Dec 2017. The early days of Dec 2019, bitcoin price was around $10K but about 2 weeks later it climbed like a rocket to $20K! That means it doubled in a very short time. Today is only the second day of December. There is still 4 weeks left until the end of the year. No one knows what the future holds for us. I don't want to give any predictions but you will regret selling your BTC right now if the price goes up in the middle of the month. I think holding a coin when its price is almost steady doesn't do any harm. Whatever you do, do it wisely!

I prefer to decide whenever I see any big movement in price either up or down. If I had more money, I would buy more BTC and hold it longer.

5 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

The price hike this year is not yet gone, I am sure that Bitcoin will pump, but I expect it to be pumped after December 15, otherwise it will be pumped in January.

For this December I don't think the price of Bitcoin will rise dramatically. Bitcoin prices will continue to play in the range of $7,000 or $8,000 only. It is likely that significant changes will occur next year.

We must take advantage of the increase and also the price decrease to do a little trade, because it is still between 200 dollars and 400 dollars: for the rest as I do not have a large amount, I wait.

6 hours ago, Gusion said:

Since the prices didn't go as we predicted, I will keep it stored because I want profit, and with profit, there is patience. But if the money is needed then we must release some coins for us celebrate for the upcoming holidays. I will just keep on waiting.

So all you have to do is wait and be patient until the price of Bitcoin stabilizes and the price is high. But if you need it you are forced to exchange it even though you know that it will harm you.

I think that bitcoin will rise in the price of the month of December, because these are holidays and the time for the transition to the new year is coming. I keep my bitcoins until halving. 

12 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

I will keep waiting until bitcoin really goes up in price. bitcoin has recently experienced a decline but reportedly in 2020 or 2021 it will experience a significant increase.

I'll just do as you do my friend. And hopefully in 2020 Bitcoin prices will actually increase significantly and not just predictions as before.

7 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

So all you have to do is wait and be patient until the price of Bitcoin stabilizes and the price is high. But if you need it you are forced to exchange it even though you know that it will harm you.

How can it harm me by the way? It is needed by me so I don't think it is considered a harm. I still managed to earn without having any loss. I just want more profit and if that does not happen then it is still okay.

We can hold this for a while because next year the halving starts in the midyear of 2020 and the price of bitcoin will be rise and this is the opportunity to get some big money.

Well I think I will stay keeping my earnings and not going to sell them, I can wait more time to have best price, this is not a big problem for me, it is a problem for those who are taking bitcoin as the first income

23 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Saya menjual semua bitcoin yang saya dapatkan,
saya mengonversinya ke mata uang lain dan menyimpannya.
Ini karena sulit untuk mendapatkan bitcoin sekarang, jadi lebih baik bagi saya untuk membeli mata uang lain yang diperkirakan akan naik dengan cepat

On 12/2/2019 at 11:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What are you going to do now with Bitcoin that hasn't shown the best price at the end of this year???

I will keep storing bitcoin at any time so that I can find out the price of bitcoin better and soar so I can sell it until I get multiple results from the sale.
I only hope for the best in bitcoin when I see prices go up with huge profits.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What are you going to do now with Bitcoin that hasn't shown the best price at the end of this year???

I will continue to wait for the market can increase, and I can have patience until the price can rise. Maybe I need longer than I can thaught, but that will not be a problem for me because I believe that the bitcoin price will be increased so high at the right time, so I don't mind to watch the price moves. Besides watching the price moves, I try to trade bitcoin pair usdt so I can try to increase my bitcoin amount, and in the end, I will have much bitcoin in my wallet. And if that can happen, I can sell my bitcoin at the highest price.

Well let's wait in the next year that we can see the best price of bitcoin. I'm sure in the bitcoin halving event the price of bitcoin will increase so for now let's just accumulate more cheap bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Jonok said:

Everyone knows that pumps coins at the end of the year, and so I'm also saying that Bitcoin will pump this year because now the last month of December is December, but these coins will usually pump between December 25th and 30th.

Many predictions that say if Bitcoin will rise later this year and this has not happened at all. Hopefully at the end of this December there will be a change, even if only a little at least we are given hope.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, zhaazure27 said:

I'm buying altcoins from my Bitcoin and sell it if the price from the moment I bought surpasses and gain profits.This is the best time of the year for me and I hope for Bitcoin also and altcoins.

I can just hold my bitcoin I can't do anything without holding because I don't want to lose my bitcoin. I bought bitcoin when the price was high.

I'm just goning to relax and wait for the next year as at he next year there is a quarantee of bitcoin to rise all time high.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:54 PM, Sujon33 said:

We everyone know in the ends of every year bitcoin price is pumped.I want to buy some crypto to waiting for pumping.Then i am sell them and earn profit

A good choice if you buy bitcoin now, but are you sure by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will jump up? Fear that the price will actually drop down to see the price situation is not so good right now.

All things considered, I figure I will remain keeping my profit and not going to sell them, I can stand by more opportunity to have the best cost, and afterward hold on the off chance that you have confidence on bitcoin, at that point sell on the off chance that you don't have and return to the real world and overlook bitcoin.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm just goning to relax and wait for the next year as at he next year there is a quarantee of bitcoin to rise all time high.

What guarantees are you sure that next year Bitcoin will rise all the time? Don't you have to anticipate if the prediction is wrong later?

13 hours ago, Superred said:

There is no more way for me unless i hold my bitcoin and i have a feeling bitcoin price will last until end of december which mean no more pumped so hold might be good option and after new year i will decide what next steps would i choose 

Just as I thought, we should hold back first to buy it because the price can still change quickly. Likely early next year I will try again to calculate, whether it's time to buy or hold it again.

21 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

What guarantees are you sure that next year Bitcoin will rise all the time? Don't you have to anticipate if the prediction is wrong later?

There is a great bull run coming after the bitcoin halving of May 2020, which guarantees that bull market on bitcoin and other top coins.

46 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

There is a great bull run coming after the bitcoin halving of May 2020, which guarantees that bull market on bitcoin and other top coins.

Is this really going to happen or just predictions from a few people? I'm actually worried that the price of Bitcoin will be like this until 2020 or even decline again.

32 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Is this really going to happen or just predictions from a few people? I'm actually worried that the price of Bitcoin will be like this until 2020 or even decline again.

It is not ptedition after all the previous bitcoin halving enes which occurs after every 4 years, it folowed by a bull market.