This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK)

19 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

It is not ptedition after all the previous bitcoin halving enes which occurs after every 4 years, it folowed by a bull market.

Wow is this true what you say? Then I also have to prepare to face the price increase of Bitcoin in 2020 and hopefully this is true not just predictions.

9 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Wow is this true what you say? Then I also have to prepare to face the price increase of Bitcoin in 2020 and hopefully this is true not just predictions.

I guarantee you that people will become rich few months after the halving, you just have to keep the faith, and buy soon as there is another bull to be expected even before the halving.

8 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I guarantee you that people will become rich few months after the halving, you just have to keep the faith, and buy soon as there is another bull to be expected even before the halving.

Alright, I'm interested in this. It means that I only have to hold it in until the time specified. And that's when we buy it to get lots of money.

Well i will hold it until the price of bitcoin goes up again. We all know how volatile the prices of crypto so i think it's just a matter of time and patience howl long we can hold our digital money.

I will hold it, till after the halving if it shows no increase, i mean good increase in price I will have to dump it for another coin

Halving in bitcoin will help to increase the btc price, sometimes it takes half of a year to show effects! but it can be also after a year.

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

9 hours ago, lcm said:

Halving in bitcoin will help to increase the btc price, sometimes it takes half of a year to show effects! but it can be also after a year.

We can hope that it will happen and that can make bitcoin price increase. But maybe we need to some time to see bitcoin price will increase because if we check on the bitcoin history, we will see that the price will start to increase after a few months bitcoin halving. So we might see that will happen at the end of the next year or in the early of 2021. You can be patient to wait for the price can start to rise while you can also buy more bitcoin, so you are ready to sell bitcoin at the highest price.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:22 PM, zhaazure27 said:

Alright, I'm interested in this. It means that I only have to hold it in until the time specified. And that's when we buy it to get lots of money.

Right now Bitcoin price is so low, it is estimated that the highest right now is 10k and the lowest is 6k that means 7k is a reasonable price to by.

Just hold it until the halving and a bit more after it of you are worried about it. It will definetely be worth it and bring some profit. Especially of you leave there a lot of money and are ready to take risks 

This is My December, This is My Time of The Years? I don't know what I will do I prefer to wait the next year. Then we will see what we will do.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Right now Bitcoin price is so low, it is estimated that the highest right now is 10k and the lowest is 6k that means 7k is a reasonable price to by.

So you think this is the right time for us to buy Bitcoin. Are you not going to wait until the end of the year or early next year? are you also one of those who predict bitcoin price increases later this year?

16 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

So you think this is the right time for us to buy Bitcoin. Are you not going to wait until the end of the year or early next year? are you also one of those who predict bitcoin price increases later this year?

I'm one of the people who predicts before the end of the year Bitcoin will touch 8k. But early next year we should expect a bull up to 10k if nt 20k, then the price will correct at 15k waiitng for the bull after the halving.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm one of the people who predicts before the end of the year Bitcoin will touch 8k. But early next year we should expect a bull up to 10k if nt 20k, then the price will correct at 15k waiitng for the bull after the halving.

All hope that there will be a significant increase in 2020. Maybe many of the predictions at the end of this year have been missed, and hopefully this time the predictions will not be off the mark and actually happen.

At Crypto now, at the end of the year and since Bitcoin's value has not shown in 2020, I will keep my Bitcoin in mind.  So that later I can make a lot of money and the value of Bitcoin can certainly increase.

As usual holding it or store it in a safe place and wait the price to go up because sometimes patience can lead us to more surprises just don't lose hope.

I will keep holding on to it because even though it is until the end of December it seems that there has not been a significant increase in the price of bitcoin. This is my best option because I bought Bitcoin for under $ 6,000.

Well, what can I do, I will develop in this issue further. The counter question to you is "What are you going to do?"

still hodl because the situation is not yet possible to sell. even if there is a slight increase, it is not the maximum to sell too. it's better to add investment and make bitcoin pumped. later when the price reaches $ 10,000.

I think there is no other best way than to hold it again. Well in the first place it is not really that bad to hold. Maybe it will test your patience really hard but keep pushing on. Btc will rise again.

Now this time we are nothing will do with Bitcoin and it ruins our all expectations and now this time BTC is still down and i hope so many peoples will sell their coins in loss but i am not selling these coins in loss because i a just waiting for the right time because this time bull will recover all my losses and give me huge profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i holded bitcoin for long terms and maybe bitcoin go higher in 2020 and recover all losses i except bitcoin go around 15000$to 20000$

The things keep these things implement at this time using Bitcoin which usually doesn't have exhibited the best quality fee afre the wedding from this month???

Buddie there is 10 years about the past to get an oh no- tho: Bull be ath, vehicle crash to make sure you approximately 80%, go through stage, halving, bull stage, be cutting edge at 10-15x the previous a vehicle crash to make sure you approximately 80% right from cutting edge ath, go through stage, and additionally perform accessories. History general performance very little makes certain in the future tho. Bitcoin is really an unmatched disruptive solution. Almost just about anything sometimes happens.

When the prices Bitcoin is going down and we think the price will hard to going up. I always doing fun, i am not really care about the price, because i always invest Bitcoin not because the price but i prefer to believe on their blockchain. That technology i sure can help many people in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Do nit be worry about this year. Because Bitcoin show their original face 2020 year. Also we saw this 1st month of 2020. We will now more excited this coins now. 2019 is the best time for investment Bitcoin. Now it's time to earning time

I will hold all of my btc till when the price will increase. I know that the price of btc will go high any time and in 2020 it will go to moon and all can make good profit from it.