Interest of bank? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedendum

Interest of bank?

Some banks in Germany started trading in cryptocurrencies already during the year 2020 and support them but I have not seen that yet

THINK POSITIVE

So are you saying that the banks in Germany are the only one that is legal to sell bitcoin? People cannot use any exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin? That could be not good if so. They will just after the tax and some profit.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think they are just trying to make cryptocurrency centralized in their country, I think people won't like it because it's centralized and the real essence of cryptocurrency is not there. Also it's like they are changing the image of cryptocurrency to people.

There is nothing wrong. Customers will be able to store cryptocurrency in German banks. Keeping crypto will be easier and safer. Banks will use crypto as a financial instrument. They will not control cryptocurrencies

On 2/4/2020 at 7:45 PM, fila said:

we should start seeing more and more of this sort of things happening in various countries of the world, i do think I read yesterday that some bank in Lithuania or Estonia was also in the process of getting some bills passed to become a regulated crypto bank in addition to being a normal bank as well. There is also a startup bank in the UK which will offer out crypto wallets to their clients and allow the holding of normal fiat currency as well so there are some good things happening to the banking world in combination with the crypto currencies world and it is about time that stuff like this starts happening.

Indeed, and this should also happen, banks must be ready to innovate about this, because in order to face the future, too, people who are getting tired of the old transaction bureaucracy or the bank will be abandoned by their customers.  received by bankers.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:02 AM, Amdadulhaque12 said:

Bank interests Yes I think the bank has some interests, but I do not know what interests it. Now you can invest in it and you can make a profitable conversion business. Thanks for sharing it with us all.  For the sake of

They give interest but the interest they give is not up to the on you are going to invest when you have investment in cryptocurrencies

On 2/10/2020 at 6:02 AM, Amdadulhaque12 said:

Bank interests Yes I think the bank has some interests, but I do not know what interests it. Now you can invest in it and you can make a profitable conversion business. Thanks for sharing it with us all.  For the sake of

They give interest but the interest they give is not up to the on you are going to invest when you have investment in cryptocurrencies

On 11/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

no , they are trying to controll bitcoin and crypto  and make the domain centralizated but they want , this will only help the domain by bring a new people and volume to it 

In the crypto market we need new peoples whose control the scammers and also the security system but still there is no one will do this but i hope in future we can see that the market will most secure market in the world and the scammers will catch easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/30/2019 at 3:03 PM, Sedendum said:
In Germany, a bill could legalize the sale of cryptocurrencies by banks. Is it a new speculation by banks? Does it clash with the decentralizated natura of many crypto?

Banks are doing it to either regulate the use of crypto currencies in Germany or they are doing it because they will profit from it. 

Most of the crypto exchange were backed by banks so this must be their reason why German banks are doing it. 

8 hours ago, khan22 said:

In the crypto market we need new peoples whose control the scammers and also the security system but still there is no one will do this but i hope in future we can see that the market will most secure market in the world and the scammers will catch easily.

Yes you are right and a lot of traders have the same head. We need to legalize this field and eliminate people and thieves that have no benefit until this field becomes clearer.

14 hours ago, tensty said:

Perhaps banks will begin to open up crypto openings on their motivation, whether or not it is in the shape of bills or in the form of credit. Extraordinary or horrific we ought to see the comes approximately after a few months going for walks, now not inside the near destiny.

Banks want to robe people and take away freedom of crypto .They offers some interest and take control of your coins .The Banks are making stable coins to effect the crypto market sanity and make it some controlled market in future.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

If the bank facilitates crypto, this is very beneficial for us. so we are very easy to run it. but if you say about Germany, I'm very sorry if they reject all this.

Well germany might allow it also but if crypto is facilitated by bank then there will be no decentralized cryptocurrency which will make it less secure.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:03 PM, Sedendum said:
In Germany, a bill could legalize the sale of cryptocurrencies by banks. Is it a new speculation by banks? Does it clash with the decentralizated natura of many crypto?

Some banks are really taking initiative in capitalizing the cryptocurrency market. They will probably want the pie of the pie of the this billion dollar cryptocurrency market on their hands.

spacer.png

On 11/30/2019 at 12:33 PM, Sedendum said:

I think it is effort by authorities to control the crypto in their hands. If banks would start dealing with crypto then they would control the whole market with buying and selling of huge amounts of coins. When they would hold more than 50% of the market then they would start fixing the price of coins.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, Sedendum said:

Yes it could have conflict with the decentralization nature of crypto currencies, because banking system will have complete record of its customers and also they will have know how much funds and which asset you have been holding. Also they can trace the transactions too. But it likely good to adopt crypto currencies system by banks this will controls the devaluation of banking system.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Custоmers will be аble to store cryptocurrency in Germаn banks. Keeping cryptо will be easier and safer. Banks will use cryptо as a financial instrument. They will not control cryptocurrencies.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:20 AM, Digicoin said:

Yes, I read about it today. This would be very nice if this is passed into law in Germany. They are trying to bridge Crypto with banking system I think.

Germany is actually moving to greater heights with this great informative I think they are trying to legalize the movement of the cryptocurrency in a singular rythm they are doing this so they can control the movements of all the cryptocurrency

Well German knows the potential in Crypto and they are running towards it These days. And if bank starts accepting surely it will be very beneficial for all people of their.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Is that even possible? Because for me most of the crypto currency was made to become more decentralized and avoid the rule of authority in the terms of the income so I guess they try to make the coins centralized.

Yes of program the devolution of crypto remains, but subsequently that hard work in the pile accordingly as not to fail to take the repayment in next the increase of the age with crypto.  So they accept, but with the point toward of at rest having transactions in the depository system.

I think that most of the country banks are not interested in the cryptocurrencies. Cause they simply hate it. Cause it could harm their main economy system. 

5 hours ago, Wazboi25 said:

Good point there

Yes, as you can see, the ruling families of international banks around the world see that Bitcoin is a threat to their investments and plans in the world so that they try to control it.

Interest of bank? I think before the creation of Bitcoin, there are many people who found the interest of bank is good is not big because they cant to choose, but after the creation of Bitcoin all changed people quite banks to invest in cryptocurrency to get more interest.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif