Tracking of bitcoin transactions. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Tracking of bitcoin transactions.

I make lots of trades and I often use Etherscan.io to track my trades. I use it to view activities and view the safety of my transactions. In addition Blockchain is a more popular tracking website, it is also a kind of perfect technology.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is true, Bitcoin transactions can be tracked, but if we know the transaction, how can we know the owner of this transaction? I think this is difficult. We can only know the address of the transaction and the amount of the transfer without any additional information.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, Lubruselu said:

You can track any bitcoin transactions and any cryptocurrency by using explores wich are as the following.

- Blockchain.com

- Etherscan.io

- Blockcypher.com

This are some of cryptocurrency explolers that can be used to track transactions.

Yes. I also know about the information. Many users sometimes somehow lose their destination  wallet address and by mistake send their funds into others account. At that scenario the exchanges gives opportunity to find out where his fund is actually stored in now. And they can find information about that address. But it depends  on the owner either he want to return it or not. 

• +3 1

Tracking transactions is done by some explorers such as a blockchain explorer, this explorer tracks the transactions of a blockchain portfolio where you put the address inside the search box inside the explorer and then you click on the search and then you will get all the information you need

It is good that these sites are available so that we can track our transactions, but can anyone else notice our transactions? Because I recently learned that it is through the wallet address you can see the amount inside it even if the thief does not have the personal code

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you friend, we can track all our transactions for our bitcoins which are not yet confirmed. My best place to track this transactions its through blockchain website. I will just copy the address that i transfer to, and i will paste it to blockchain so that i can track it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, any Bitcoin transaction can be tracked, but it is impossible to know the owner of that transaction and here you complete the privacy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/5/2019 at 7:04 PM, Muphin said:

All my life in cryptoworld, I believed that no one would actually know who transacts what. I thought that people are doing transactions anonymously.

If you do your trading on that exchange, you will know this transaction is yours, which is very risky information for people with large amounts of bitcoin. Now there seems to be a similar service where they monitor online activity in Russia.

• +4 1

On 6/10/2020 at 3:45 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, any Bitcoin transaction can be tracked, but it is impossible to know the owner of that transaction and here you complete the privacy

That is why bitcoin is said to maintain privacy, not anonymous because all transactions can be traced or tracked easily, there are different types of blockchain explorer that can be used to track bitcoin transactions. 

• +2 2

On 12/5/2019 at 7:04 PM, Muphin said:

All my life in cryptoworld, I believed that no one would actually know who transacts what. I thought that people are doing transactions anonymously.

You can only view transactions and you cannot do anything if hacked. every transaction can be tracked to an address associated with the exchange and if you do your trading on that exchange, you will know this trading is yours. You can use the above websites but the secret is you cannot detect the location of the sender or the person who receives it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

That's right, the blockchain technology allows you to track your transaction for bitcoin from one wallet to another until the end of this process and this allows you to know if this site that sent you bitcoin is a safe site or not

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, aymandr said:

To look up a bitcoin transaction, users can visit https://www.blockchain.com/explorer and use the search bar on the upper right to learn more about a particular bitcoin address, transaction hash, or block number by entering it in the search field. Once you click enter, information about your search query will display.

You will notice what the amount of BTC you receive when you sell and more cash. There will be a lot of money in their accounts. Blockchain is the biggest discovery that it can only track three cryptocurrencies. I think I can now track success with your effective help

• +1 1

On 7/7/2020 at 11:15 AM, gloria10yqj said:

You will notice what the amount of BTC you receive when you sell and more cash. There will be a lot of money in their accounts. Blockchain is the biggest discovery that it can only track three cryptocurrencies. I think I can now track success with your effective help

I will advice you to always confirm that the transaction is completely mined, their are many wallets that will show you balance when the transaction is not yet completed, it is also risky as it is very possible the coin can be reversed especially if it has not undergone six conformations. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the useful information, I personally use Ethereum Vallet to track transactions. Cool service, for the sake of interest I was looking for how the exchange transferred currency to another exchange

• +1 1

I know that it can be monitored by the bitcoin explorer, I can follow the whole process of thanks to the blockchain since it was produced.

Many users can only check whether the transaction has been confirmed using the BTC browser.

That would be hard but not impossible to track mate.Transaction of bitcoin is totally transparent even they have kyc on some exchange, they wouldn't divulge its user identity plus there are lots of ip addresses for different place's. Its like your trying to catch a specific fish on a wide ocean .Maybe some tech can do this but that is totally advanced.

There are many Bitcoin explorers that track the transaction and you can find what is the status and how many confirmations more are required. The best one is blockchair.com that gives you all the information you may want to know.

• +2 1

I haven't made a wrong transaction but it is something that I fear and as humans we can make many mistakes. In case this happens someone can ask for the money back but I don't know if there will be any way to contact the owner of the other account, or if the owner will accept to send the money back. It will be something very rare to happen.

• +1 1

Took me a while to understand because you kept saying trackers when we use the word explorers instead. Trackers mean something else and there is tracking software that was even sold by Coinbase lately to the american government to track easily transactions and accounts for tax evasion tactics.

• +1 1

Hey friends, all bitcoin transaction are public, traceable ,and permanently stored in the bitcoin network anyone can see the balance and all transactions of any address . Since user usually have to reveal their identity in order to receive survive services or goods , bitcoin address cannot remain fully anonymous

Yes you can track your bitcoin transaction and I will suggest to use blockchain explorer because it is one of the best bitcoin tracker. Just input your address then you will see the accurate transaction made in bitcoin. It is useful to know all the transaction history and helps you to decide in trading and investing

On 11/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, Lubruselu said:

You can track any bitcoin transactions and any cryptocurrency by using explores wich are as the following.

- Blockchain.com

- Etherscan.io

- Blockcypher.com

This are some of cryptocurrency explolers that can be used to track transactions.

I appreciate with you bro. But still I don't track any payment on btc. Its help to know about transaction if you want to prove someone. 

You can track addresses but the names are not there for you. Maybe authorities or exchanges have names but simple users don't so it is very little chance that you will ever track an address to a name if you are a researcher with limited databases.

I make lots of trades and I use Etherscan.io mostly to monitor my trades. I use it to view operations and see the security of my transactions. In addition to being a more popular website for monitoring, Blockchain is also a kind of perfect technology.

can track Bitcoin cryptocurrency transactions using was activity, which we ordered withdrawal or replenishment I consider myself this way to Bitcoin transactions.