Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Nice Crypto wallet integrated with new Opera browser APP and PC

3 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Good or not good, it is good for saving very little amount of coins, like me, I can no use it as being on browser makes it not secured for me. 

I'm also fears on that if I kept my cryptocurrencies through the extension wallet, I though that's my money couldn't be safe anymore of being storing in my browser.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:58 PM, koussai999 said:

Thank you my friend for this additional important information about the wallet I think I will try it in the future and the shopping experience from these sites that support it

Yes, it will be interesting to try this built-in wallet. Some people think this wallet is unsafe, but they disagreed. This is a reliable wallet. You can also take advantage of this wallet as you mentioned in e-shopping.

I believe this wallet will be good because opera browser is one of the best browser used by many people. I haven't use that wallet because am using chrome on my computer and mobile too, but am wiling to try that wallet because i had many members talking about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for sharing this news, yes I have already heard and checked this information in Opera browser extension, but I dont know if a such wallet introducing through an extension is safe or no! because there are many malware destroy extensions.

It is good to see that crypto wallets are now being integrated with browsers and it shows that even browsers are getting on board with the whole idea of crypto, however i personally woudl never use a wallet that has been integrated into the browser because it is vulnerable and can be easily hacked, especially with most sites now having some sort of malicious software that can steal wallet keys. Therefore i would advise users not to use these types of wallets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

This type of wallet can not be safe, even normal wallets on phones can be hacked not to talk of wallets integrated with opera. But, I still think it I safe because no one said yet that it is hacked, but if safe, I can not still use it as wallet because it is totally online wallet in which the private key I not offline at all. 

The wallet is safe, but you are right as well because the private key can be more prone hackers, it is also still young wallet and can not be considered for storing cryptocurrencies for now or better to store small amount on it. 

Hi my friend how can me add this wallet

To my opera face 

And how can me use it I have ever

Downloaded opera browser to my mobile

But I did not know how to add this wallet

On 4/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I believe this wallet will be good because opera browser is one of the best browser used by many people. I haven't use that wallet because am using chrome on my computer and mobile too, but am wiling to try that wallet because i had many members talking about it.

I actually use Google Chrome as well and it is my favorite browser, but also I use Firefox and Opera in addition to Chrome, Opera comes in its third arrangement but it is really a good browser and this add-on will be very useful for those who like to work with crypto.

I heard a lot about the wallet provided by Opera on its browser, but I haven't tried it yet, because I haven't heard anything special in the wallet.

Life is great and enjoy it

this is very good for cryptocurrency lover one of the biggest mobile browser providing cryptocurrency wallet we don't need to go anywhere to find wallet because in this we have high security from opera browser 

I doubt if this "wallet" is safe for use. The addition of this wallet might be one of their ways of bringing back more users to their browser. Opera mini is considered one of the most vulnerable browser to use, what will now be the fate cryptocurrency in the inbuilt wallet of the browser? A rhetorical question.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Is opera provides its own wallet? because they can use API of exchange partner.... to make customers own wallets, by mother API.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:05 AM, Crypto123 said:

you can import it into the Opera browser of the computer in a very easy way and so you can work on this wallet through the mobile or computer.

This can be did by login opera account to computer anywhere

And Opera DATA on Phone Will Be On PC!

It would be better if you use lejit wallets than browser integrated wallet. Data may be leacked and we might lose our property. So be sure on this risky way. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Opera browser is one of the best browsers on the Internet and I think that the partnership with this portfolio makes it reliable, however I will try it and give you my opinion later.

Yes it is a good implementation in opera browser. But is that trustworthy? Because keep in mind scammers are always doing anything to scam people. So i want some proof of those people who use opera browser as a good wallet to store cryptocurrency.

3 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes opera cryptocurrencies wallet has good level of security and it provides you a full control of your funds. It makes transactions on the blockchain easier as you don't need any additional passwords.

Yes, and the beautiful thing about it is that it is integrated with the browser and you can use it either from the mobile or from the computer, and you can also import it to any other device that you are working on through the wallet's private key. I think it's a pretty wallet and worth a try.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:28 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

This type of wallet can not be safe, even normal wallets on phones can be hacked not to talk of wallets integrated with opera. But, I still think it I safe because no one said yet that it is hacked, but if safe, I can not still use it as wallet because it is totally online wallet in which the private key I not offline at all. 

I think it is quite similar with the existing brave browser's wallet(not uphold). As per information included, in this topic, we can import wallet on opera browser by using wallet's seeds. Avoiding online wallet is okay, but I am interested to use this browser with built in wallet for a short time. 

On 5/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, Imran01234 said:

I've heard that many browsers are helping crypto to easily hold and transact. Opera began to use their platform for crypto purposes. Opera is one of the most popular browsers in the crypto community

In fact, I have not heard of browsers that support encryption or have a built-in encryption wallet other than Opera. Can you give me the names of other browsers if I know they are there? Brave Browser supports encryption but has no built-in wallet.

I think the initiative is great and I'm looking forward to explore more about this new crypto wallet in the opera min browser though I'm not a full time user of the browser any way I'm greatful for your effort on sharing about this information.

18 hours ago, George10 said:

I think the initiative is great and I'm looking forward to explore more about this new crypto wallet in the opera min browser though I'm not a full time user of the browser any way I'm greatful for your effort on sharing about this information.

This is still new, not up to a year yet before this type of browser opera wallet was created. And I only saw ethereum on it, but did not even bother to look for bitcoin on it because I do not see it safe to use at all as I use the browser to browse often which could leak my private keys. 

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

This is still new, not up to a year yet before this type of browser opera wallet was created. And I only saw ethereum on it, but did not even bother to look for bitcoin on it because I do not see it safe to use at all as I use the browser to browse often which could leak my private keys. 

If it's really that new then it deserves to be given some quality time for observations for those who want to use it because new crypto wallets are not to trust and I don't see it safe as well.

When I have 2g feature phone then I use this opera browser, I know its good browser and protect our data, but now a days I don't like this browser, because I use chrome and brave browser so I have no idea to swift in opera once again, but its really good information this opera browser gives in built crypto Wallet, I hope crypto users and opera user definitely use this wallet.

18 hours ago, George10 said:

If it's really that new then it deserves to be given some quality time for observations for those who want to use it because new crypto wallets are not to trust and I don't see it safe as well.

Aside that, it is embedded inside opera browser, i do no joke with my private keys, but broswer are always connecting online. This makes me think my private key is not safe at all. 

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

Aside that, it is embedded inside opera browser, i do no joke with my private keys, but broswer are always connecting online. This makes me think my private key is not safe at all. 

Sure mate browsers are always connected online and I think it might be risk for the private keys and seems not to give any confidence to users at all anyway these are just our thoughts as we have not used these wallet before.

49 minutes ago, Mrrixkhan said:

This is a good news for all users we are happy to see that.also we heard and seen it in brave browser.Thanks for being here

@Mrrixkhan You are wrong, I did not see any wallet on brave browse, the people that uses braces browser to earn uses another wallet provided by brave. But if I am wrong because I am not sure, make few clarification?