How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

On 11/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, Crypto123 said:

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?
I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

We can contribute this wonderful forum by posting legit posts and and helping people to get their answers. We can also recommend our friends so that the number users will be increased. We can hope cryptotalk can earn more and also pay us in easy way. 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:02 PM, Crypto123 said:

I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

Obviously you are currect.and also there is a way of doing something great with this forum is just posting some genuine comments to the topics.also bringing up more good topics intoh the forum

Yes you are right. Because the quality of the forum is based on the users itself. If the users have a good goal by posting some good stuffs it can help the admins and moderator to lessen their work in detection and take their time to focus on improving the site.

Maybe you should reword your title. It says "contribute to the development of the forum" which made me think about the forum software. The forum software used here is closed-source and we can't contribute code to it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

9 hours ago, McCree said:

Maybe you should reword your title. It says "contribute to the development of the forum" which made me think about the forum software. The forum software used here is closed-source and we can't contribute code to it.

Thank you, dear, for this note, maybe the difference is in the expression between my local language and English, so what is the correct English word that we can use here. Please help me if you know.

9 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

We must do our best to make this forum much better. Never break the rules and be useful members. I believe in every one of you guys. We can do this!

As you said, that is one way to help this forum. By appreciating all the rules that exist in this forum, surely it has helped.

A big helping contribution will be for plagiarising users to published to make them nervous to stop doing such habits on the forum

I also wasted my time in faucets and I earned very little. You're right about cryptotalk and yobit, we shouldn't waste our opportunity here to learn and also earn bitcoin. Constructive post is not hard to do if we really are Passionate about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Sharjeel said:

We can contribute for development of the forum by helping each other. Keep friendly relations.

Sharing good information. 

10 hours ago, Upright said:

A big helping contribution will be for plagiarising users to published to make them nervous to stop doing such habits on the forum

Yes, there are many things that can be done to improve the forum and this is one of the very important things that you mentioned and it is reporting to plagiarising  in order to stop them.
Also, maintaining a good and friendly relationship between the members of the forum helps greatly to improve it. Tank you.

Of course I agree with you, this forum is really a very good forum although I am still new to the forum but I felt the value of the information that the members of the forum benefit from in addition to the payment and profit from the forum this is a very good thing

35 minutes ago, Mehedi55 said:

I have no idea about this topic, if anyone has an idea about it, let me know because if I want to know about it then I would benefit if I knew about it.

I will tell you, my dear, this topic we are trying to present some ideas and suggestions in an attempt to improve this forum, through good writing and exchange of useful information between members as well as avoiding violating the forum’s rules, in general these things help to improve the level of the forum.

In order to contribute to the development of the forum, we must follow the rules and not violate them and help the supervisors to delete incomprehensible topics or topics that constitute spam and spam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can contribute to the forum by inviting our friends to go this forum and learn what crypto is really all about without telling them that this forum will pay them for every opinion they post.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, Crypto123 said:

what do you think?

Gratitude means thankfulness of being honoured by someone. We can provide it by following its terms and policies. We can develop this forum by posting on topic matter. We shouldn't spam or share unnecessary links. Also we shouldn't use any type  of posts that goes against rule of cryptotalk.

Indeed this forum is really helping us in earning some income by just posting and commenting on post so we have to work and make the forum more lively and also contribute to keep the forum going. 

3 hours ago, Nezar said:

In order to contribute to the development of the forum, we must follow the rules and not violate them and help the supervisors to delete incomprehensible topics or topics that constitute spam and spam.

Yes, indeed this is necessary and it is to help the supervisors in their work because the number of members has increased greatly in the forum and it is difficult for the supervisors to do this task on their own. But first, in my opinion, an opportunity should be given to the offending member before reporting him, by alerting him of his mistake, he may undo his mistake and become a good member.

We already giving our contribute by posting and creating a topic in this forum. So we must improve all the post amd topic that we created because to be honest this forum helps us in many ways so giving them useful works will only be our share or ways of thanking them. 

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

I agree with you mate. We all should work hard and make this forum better as the day passes. Because this forum was made by the hardships of the admins and they are now taking care of the forum in the best way.

21 hours ago, Jesoy said:

I also wasted my time in faucets and I earned very little. You're right about cryptotalk and yobit, we shouldn't waste our opportunity here to learn and also earn bitcoin. Constructive post is not hard to do if we really are Passionate about it.

Thank you, this is exactly what I mean, most of us here wasted a long time on faucets and other trivial sites or scams, and here we have finally found a wonderful opportunity to learn and profit at the same time, so we must maintain this opportunity and benefit and profit also through good and clean work.

14 hours ago, Rochester105 said:

I agree with you, this forum is really a very good forum that is providing our source of funding and yes, now we all members will have to struggle for this good forum so it will become more popular.

Yes, if this forum is promoted and becomes one of the first and popular forums, there will inevitably be great new opportunities for profit and the existing members will now have the advantage because they will be the highest ranking members and they will achieve the highest benefit from this.

It's true bro Cryptotalk campaign is best i have seen in my life they pays more than anybody in the world right now. So we have to help moderator to ban spammers and teach newbie how to work here . 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

It's true bro Cryptotalk campaign is best i have seen in my life they pays more than anybody in the world right now. So we have to help moderator to ban spammers and teach newbie how to work here . 

Yes, it is true, it is difficult for the moderators to do all these tasks alone so we must help them through good writing as well as by reporting spam and the violations committed here in the forum in order to keep the forum clean and improve it permanently.

1 hour ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

I completely agree with you that this is how we will be able to help improve this forum in a better way, and we can bring in more great authors.

Yes, it is true, it is our duty to all try to improve this forum because we are the beneficiaries of this forum in the first place and any promotion or improvement of the forum will benefit us all. In the future there could be many good opportunities in this forum.

2 minutes ago, Jubayer20 said:

I think the administrators had the idea when creating this forum and with the rewards they want to attract more people to create more content here.  However, when many enter the forum without knowing the dynamics of the forum it is difficult to maintain the quality of the issues.  We must help maintain and improve the quality of our content.:'"-+(;

Yes, this is the duty of everyone, especially the old members, because they have a good knowledge of the rules of the forum, and they must help new members to adhere to the rules of the forum and provide good content.