Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long?

There is no long time to confirm a transaction because I many times done a transaction of bitcoin only few minutes required to confirm a transaction I never saw much time. 

There are many things that affect the fast or slow transactions on the Bitcoin network, one of which is the density of transactions on the Bitcoin network so that it takes a long time to verify a transaction.

Bitcoin's blockchain technology has been downloaded exactly like it is best in Maine, which is why the currency blockchain continues to do so in Miner's Ramayana, and when they create their block and completely confirm it without leaveBlogs are confirmed right when this transaction is done and their creator basically takes a lot of time, so erections are needed

If you increase your fee a little more, everything will be okay. I think, the more the fee is, the sooner the transaction will be completed. Other than that, there is a transaction accelerator, which you can use

Well sometimes it's fast, maybe because of the security it has why it sometimes took so long. 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

The reason is because,  before a transaction to be finalized, it usually has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient. This, when coupled with the high levels of demand means that it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to a day for transactions to clear or even longer in some circumstances. The network is only capable of processing approximately seven transactions per second, meaning it pales in comparison to payment platforms such as Visa. Lightning Network, which adds another layer to the blockchain to deliver instantaneous payments with lower fees, have been introduced.

This is eacsue they have alot of loads. And so that they will have lover the mining pool.

I think the transaction of bitcoin is depends on the different steps of verification by miners but some time the availability of minner become less as lots of transaction happen per day and at that time bitcoin transaction become slow and take so long time.

Transactions take a long time to reach you on your wallet because Bitcoin is very difficult to withdraw and has sophisticated algorithms that are resolved. You will receive the full amount.

• -3 1

the real reason is that in certain moments there are many pending transactions and the miners first choose those with the highest fees, a transaction with low fees can last even more than 24 hours

On 11/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, Digicoin said:

The reason is because,  before a transaction to be finalized, it usually has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient. This, when coupled with the high levels of demand means that it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to a day for transactions to clear or even longer in some circumstances. The network is only capable of processing approximately seven transactions per second, meaning it pales in comparison to payment platforms such as Visa. Lightning Network, which adds another layer to the blockchain to deliver instantaneous payments with lower fees, have been introduced.

I have been Searching this kind of information for a long , i was quite unknown about the main reason of long time for confirmation as i only know that btc needs confirmation, you clear my doubts thank you

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The longer each transaction takes the larger the transactions the network has to process. This is because every block is mined by a limited number of miners and a small number of transactions are included in one block. And as btc supply is too high so it takes longer to transaction.  

I see no problem, 10 minutes is not much time. I think that during this time bitcoin will be watching, monitoring and verifying you so that bitcoin transactions are safe, I'm not sure if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:43 AM, Sujon33 said:

Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency.Every second bitcoin has completed millions of transaction.There too many traffic in bitcoin transaction.I think this is one of the reason for take lon time

Even I believe that's what makes it take time

On 11/29/2019 at 12:25 AM, Cryptominded said:

Bitcoin transactions need to be confirmed and added to the blockchain before they would hit the destination address and miners are the only ones saddled with carrying out the task. Unfortunately, the money bags edged out the average Joe and turned the process into  the highest bidder takes it all.

There are so many blocks whihc will complete first and after that the payment is going to be conformed because this time it is fast but when the transactions are so much on that time it will take so much time and almost 24 hours it will take.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the major problems to think about is that the Bitcoin transaction requires a lot of time and it delays the payment process too much because Bitcoin confirmation requires women to rely on their mining too farAnd that is why it takes a long time for Bitcoin transactions

On 11/28/2019 at 12:52 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Yes, it is clear that in bitcoin it is certainly a long time in withdrawing funds from our digital assets because of the mining process.  I think many sites provide fast and careful short-term withdrawals.

Or may be it because of platform and wallet which you are using.. Some where it also depend on wallets and platform too.. And some where it's withdrawal perchance if any platform taking

Yes it happen because of mining problem. And Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency in world wide, but you can reduce your transaction time paying more amount i heard that. 

On 11/28/2019 at 2:11 PM, Digicoin said:

before a transaction to be finalized, it usually has to be confirmed six times before it is sent over to the recipient

This is true mate, there has a process of transferring the bitcoin to other wallet but i have no idea what is the proceses that they are doing. Happy posting.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:07 AM, Naga said:

If you believe its about confirmation and confirmation take time then just know DGB takes 20 confirmation and still when you send it you will receive your DGB in less than 5 min. Waves go even faster.

Its all depend on the transactions becasue if your transaction is going to high than you can see the BTC sending time take so much and when the transactions limit is low than it take time low not high, so just wait for the transaction becasue in future it will take up to 24 hours almost becasue market will make a bull soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The two main factors influencing the transaction time are:

1. The amount of network activity.

2. Transaction fees 

The more transactions that the network needs to process the longer it takes for each transaction. This is because there are only finite number of miners to process each block and there are finite number of transactions that can be included in a block.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

Thankyou for the information you have provided if this is the case then definitely bitcoin will take a longer time. I think it is essential for security of the transactions done.

it is because bitcoin transaction is having a network traffic because of increase in demands for transactions, you can make it fast but needs to pay big transaction fee.

Thanks for allocation this in sequence numerous newbies on as they hurl their earliest transaction in Bitcoin are anxious why it's delightful that a lot time but i suppose this article is elucidation it incredibly so and this in rank is in truth advantageous for the beginners

1 hour ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

The two main factors influencing the transaction time are:

1. The amount of network activity.

2. Transaction fees 

The more transactions that the network needs to process the longer it takes for each transaction. This is because there are only finite number of miners to process each block and there are finite number of transactions that can be included in a block.

Exactly and that is the reason whenever the network becomes congested, people would start bidding higher fees so as to be prioritized and which eventually lead to very high transaction fees. In times like this, it's adviceable to not transact very small amounts, instead accumulate them and use half of the prevailing highest fee.

This can be done quickly due to the network traffic but large transaction fees need to be paid .Bitcoin transactions due to increasing demand for transactions