Bitcoin price over $7,400, could it meet the next target? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Bitcoin price over $7,400, could it meet the next target?

Since it dropped below the descending channel on November 25, bitcoin has reclaimed $7,000, cleared some resistance at $7,400 and now made its way up above $7,400.

Would bitcoin meet the next target of $8,100? Or will it still dropped back to less than $7000?

I don't see him above 8500 at max, until the next year maybe there will be good news for bitcoin, if you can remember this is exactly like what happened last year

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of bitcoin went down to around $ 6,000 a few days ago, so many were disappointed that I think now they have started Bitcoin's Damascus and it is closer to $ 7500 so I think the future price of bitcoin might be like $ 8,000.  So all of you bargains and wait bits of coins are not going to drop the price so I think this price is going to increase.  I am very optimistic about the

• +1 2

As of now, the prices are still unstable and drop is still occuring. The price of bitcoin will increase as the holidays come. I think it will happen for the next weeks and become consistent. 

I just wrote in another article about bitcoin, it seems to me that the price of bitcoin will now continue to grow, because he has already outlined a little track for himself, now he will only have to wait for it to cost a thousand times more expensive.

Starting at now, the costs are as yet precarious and drop is as yet occuring. The cost of bitcoin will increment as the special seasons come. I figure it will occur for the following weeks and become predictable. Also, We can't utter a word sure in light of the fact that it very well may be again howl 6k yet we can want to see a major siphon next time.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 7:53 AM, Digicoin said:

Since it dropped below the descending channel on November 25, bitcoin has reclaimed $7,000, cleared some resistance at $7,400 and now made its way up above $7,400.

Would bitcoin meet the next target of $8,100? Or will it still dropped back to less than $7000?

I think I have seen a lot of bullish charts today and I think the people won't be selling now and they will wait for it to go higher which is why I think  we will see the price dropping a little bit to 7550-7500 and some people will sell their bitxoin then we will go up to test 8k.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, Digicoin said:

I will believe that it will reach a target of above $7,900 by the end of the year. Because the day starting yersterday, Bitcoin is now above $7,400 and is remaining still around $7,700.

Bitcoin is now already starting to pump currently it ranging in price of $7721 but its hard to reach $8k at this time maybe hope next week 

On 11/28/2019 at 7:53 AM, Digicoin said:

I don't know how you guys always assume it wi go so high and keep holding.  Bitcoin went from 6700 to 7800 and if you didn't sell at that price then its your fault because thats almost 15% gain in a matter of days and now its in corrction and could go back to test the 7k levels.

I hope so, that bitcoin will increase at $8,000, I'm so tired now to see bitcoin crashing again. I know many investors happy with this condition in the market because they can buy bitcoin in cheap price, but it would be nice if bitcoin will pump again and so the altcoins that I hold will also pump.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My prediction on bitcoin is crystal clear. At december 19, i believed bitoin go to near 8500 and if it breaks then it will break its previous record which might be 20K price. However, price depreciate quickly and there is a down side risky remains. Nonetheless price is now at bearish area which might push it double bottle 5000 once again. Hope the future of bitcoin is quite good at this moment and trading price is also remain stable.

I don't see him over 9000 at max, until the following year perhaps there will be uplifting news for bitcoin, on the off chance that you can recall this is actually similar to what happened a year ago. We can't utter a word sure in light of the fact that it very well may be again cry 6k yet we can plan to see a major siphon next time.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, Digicoin said:

I stopped hoping, for the $8000 price level I don't think it's going to happen, it's not even reaching the $7600 level, and I don't think it's going to happen this  year, because all hopes are now on 2020.

I think according to my expectation, and this is my personal opinion, of course, Bitcoin can go down again to several months or to a certain period of time before returning to rise significantly shortly after that.

Bitcoin is currently at $ 7090, we don't know for sure but I think bitcoin is at a lower level. There are some people who say we haven't really been in phase 4 before halving. Technical analysis from several users shows that bearishness still has power.

Looks like this question was answered, and bitcoin had a little more pain to endure before finally getting back to about $7100.  All the christmas selling must be over by now and probably buyers rushed back into the market to snap up bitcoin at that cheap price it's been at for the past 3 days.  They're smart, buying it when it's low.

Wish I had extra funds, because I'd be buying it right now.

28 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

until next year there will probably be good news for bitcoin, if you can remember this is exactly what happened last year so all of you haggle and wait for the coins won't drop. I think this price will increase. The cost of bitcoin will increase when special seasons come

i dont think its a matter of something that happen every year but people are excited for 2020 pump because there will be a halving event which always pump the price.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:53 AM, Digicoin said:

It is a good news for all bitcoin holders. Yeah I think bitcoin next target is 8100$ or above. And it will be a great movement for bitcoin. I hope this happens.

I think best target is for the next is over 8500 dollars this is the best target for the next and but is not a perfect this is only pridiction because no one can what is the next target of bitcoin 

Giá sẽ giảm, cuối năm nay sẽ giảm, đợi đến năm mới nó sẽ đạt mức cao tới tám mươi chín nghìn đô la, sau đó bán lấy một chút là ok

As we have drops it might not reach a higher price until next year, mostly because most people cashout to have money for holidays and other things. 

Bitcoin price now has been struggling to break the higher price, and it still happens in the market. But it seems, it is too difficult for bitcoin to break that higher price because maybe many traders are not online, and they don't trade as usual. We can wait for the next days, I am sure that the situations will be back to normal again, and we can see the price will start to break the higher rate. It would help if you calmed down for a while, and I am sure that the price can break $7400 in the future.

It's now 2020, I've seen the flourishes of bitcoin, recently bitcoin has increased gradually, its price is currently nearly $ 9,000. This year will be a promising year for bitcoin

Bitcoin already cross 8000 follar and reached 9000 dollar in just few days. I think the next target of bitcoin is cross 10000 dollars. Soon bitcoin will fulfil his next target and in future it cross 20000 dollar.

Edited by Crypto Rifat