Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies

2 minutes ago, Jessika said:

We in the company meant for with a year or so, but not grow, given that I purchased this breadmaker gold coins like the fact that, after which, you can sacrifice him or her during expense. Very nice place for beginners, I'll try to quite possibly mention the when the perfect home with all the different many other small businesses Herbal legal smoking buds described.

I do not get you clearly. What are you talking about. This looks like rubbish to me. Try to explain yourself better for us to get you clearly. 

20 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But not only expecting the price to increase but also buy the right time. If you buy at wrong time and expect process to increase, it will only lead to loss. 

Yes, buying in a timely manner is one of the most important principles in trading, as you said, dear buying in the wrong time, such as when there is a continuous decline in the market, for example, which will lead you to loss, not to profit.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, MirindaJack said:

You might confer or perhaps suppose simply no supervision in any way. I remarkably indigence being evenhanded as you but also for practically mind it is remarkably challenging to accomplish.

Actually I am particularly poor to be informed like you but for most intellect, it is especially difficult to do. One of our first tips is on investing in cryptocurrencies: you only need to invest the money you're willing to lose.

1 hour ago, Jasmeet kaur said:

It's a very important topic we should appreciate for giving such a valuable content to us and one more thing I want to add here cryptocurrency is a global platform and also if you will get knowledge about more than you will get more benefits and before going for trading you must have knowledge how about cryptocurrencies coins and kids growth chart and volume then only you can predict about currencies.

Thank you, yes I always try to provide some good and useful information here in the forum in order to benefit the largest possible number of members, especially new members, yes it is necessary to know many important things before buying. This deactivates the profit and avoids the loss.

thanks for the tips friend, i like to buy bitcoin when the prices are down and i hold them strong until the price rise again then i resell them back for a high price. This method is very good an it has gave me a lot of profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 29.11.2019 at 18:04, FlatterCar said:

Very nice post for beginners, I would even call it the best post among all the others who talked about trading. I've been trading for more than a year, and never got up on a big rake, because I used to buy coins just like that, and then they just lost in price.

I recently do not buy new coins because of the large amount of spam. I mostly trust old coins with a large capitalization.

My only strategy to buy a coin is that I always buy when price of any coin is dumps massively. It's the best time to buy a coin and then wait for the time when price of that coin pumps.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:07 AM, BullRunBit said:

First part I dont understand, do you talking about BTC market for altcoins? Because if talking about USD market for altcoins you can see that all strong altcoins follow Bitcoin price on USD market and I dont understand what you mean when you say "probability of profit and loss at the same time"?

And about second part, I agree that is better to have some fiat to if price go down that you buy more and if price recovers you will have bigger profit for sure. Of course this strategy can be applied with altcoins too, but to note I'm talking about strong altcoin not new or tokens.

If we invest in projects without any research on that project then we may be at a loss, so enjoy this beautiful market with risk management. If it is a new currency, you must read the white paper first and see the news, you can decide whether to buy or not

Thank you for the topic, I think that there are a lot of steps that must be followed before you make any deal, also it is very important to monitor the price of bitcoin and its movement

On 12/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

It depends Of you which coin you slect for trading if u  udersatnd the market and have some good knowlde about market ups and down then you make a good profit 

viewing the green and red columns is not always helpful, you know that these columns can change dozens of times every day, but the difference is simple and doesn't give you exact instructions. . Some analysts use MA to exit the market and that is a good review. Never forget to manage money, it will secure you from getting stuck and losing bigger.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the topic, I think that there are a lot of steps that must be followed before you make any deal, also it is very important to monitor the price of bitcoin and its movement

Yes, true, my friend, it is very important to follow some important rules when buying any currency. The most important thing in trading is choosing the currency that you want to trade well, because choosing the wrong currency will definitely lead to bad results and loss.

4 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Before buying any new crypto, everyone should research the project, and then they should invest in it. After buying a coin, you need to hold it for several days to raise the price.

These tips are not to buy new currencies but to buy currencies in general, buying new currencies needs some other details other than these and needs a lot of research and confirmation from the project team and from the project itself and from many other details

On 11/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You should know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, the currencies make more than Bitcoin, and when it goes down, the opposite is true. When you invest in other currencies against Bitcoin, you increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin, and the rest is distributed to other currencies that occupy the first ranks in Coin MarketCap.

Also in all cases you should keep the balance of the dollar to buy it in the event of low price, for example if you bought this month, try to save some dollar for the next month to buy it in the event of falling price, the best way to invest in stages so that your average purchase is acceptable, especially if There got a big drop in prices.

Anyone who has other ideas added here please for the benefit of everyone

okey for the topic, I think that slow progress are a lot of steps that must be followed before you make any deal, also it is very important to monitor the price of bitcoin and its locomotion

I use Coin MarketCap to see rankings, the amount of coins, in general, is a search. I trust it but not much. Sometimes the volume here is fake. Before buying a cryptocurrency, do a thorough search of the currency, all the information, on Google or anyone who knows about it, and evaluate its potential.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, kadayakito said:

I use Coin MarketCap to see rankings, the amount of coins, in general, is a search. I trust it but not much. Sometimes the volume here is fake. Before buying a cryptocurrency, do a thorough search of the currency, all the information, on Google or anyone who knows about it, and evaluate its potential.

Coin MarketCap information cannot be completely trusted because as you mentioned you Sometimes the volume here is fake, plus there are a lot of bad currencies and stills still on Coin MarketCap. You must search more than one site.

When purchasing cryptocurrencies in order to trade, it must be ensured that the market is in a declining phase and candles are in red and there is no indication that the currency is constantly falling.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, Thekingcallme said:

When purchasing cryptocurrencies in order to trade, it must be ensured that the market is in a declining phase and candles are in red and there is no indication that the currency is constantly falling.

It is possible, my dear, that this method can be useful sometimes but not always. Sometimes the color changes between red and green several times a day, but this does not mean that it is a good time to buy. The currency may rise, for example, to 2.999$ and then drop to 2.991$ for example. The indicator will appear red, but this slight change does not mean that it is a good time to buy.

So we should be capable of making technical analysis before buying any cryptocurrencies. Some investors get benefits when the price is in highly volatile state. Tracking market's movements make the huge sense. 

For me, I buy cryptocurrencies directly through popular platforms, through the sums I own on the Yobit platform and for this reason I do not deal with unknown people and are far from me to buy cryptocurrencies and I also do not offer sales services for fear of the lack of credibility in the payment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Purchasing a coin is not difficult. Selling is much more complex. After you made your choice of coin, you should check its asking price and compare it with its past prices (there are some websites that publish historical data). If the current price was low enough, you can buy it but if it was in the middle of the range, you have to wait or choose another coin. In short, bear markets are the best times for buying. Don't forget to check the volume because it determines the safety of your coin because low volume coins have lower supports.

The crypto market has several characteristics, including that it is volatile prices today, and you find that it is known to have an increase in some currencies, and perhaps tomorrow it becomes the opposite of what was the case the previous night. What I am trying to say, try to invest what you can. The idea I proposed is approved and supported, especially if the price drops suddenly. I hope that you increase the investment over what you invested in the first. You will get interest after the rate rises.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/28/2019 at 5:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin

It is not always the case, investing in bitcoin sometimes might not be as profitable as investing in other altcoins, investment portfolio should be dynamic based on the market. The fact that one has make profits investing in a certain coin does not mean it should always be the major/only investment, at each point in time, you invest in the coin you feel it is more profitable.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

52 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

It is not always the case, investing in bitcoin sometimes might not be as profitable as investing in other altcoins, investment portfolio should be dynamic based on the market. The fact that one has make profits investing in a certain coin does not mean it should always be the major/only investment, at each point in time, you invest in the coin you feel it is more profitable.

I am with you on this point, I do not always invest in bitcoin but in other coins, I watch the main currencies permanently and when I see a good buying opportunity I buy and wait for some time until it returns to rise again. But I rarely ventured into currencies other than the first in the market.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, Whited35 said:

So we should be capable of making technical analysis before buying any cryptocurrencies. Some investors get benefits when the price is in highly volatile state. Tracking market's movements make the huge sense. 

Of course it is necessary to perform technical analysis before buying any currency, and we also achieve a great benefit from fluctuations in prices, in fact these fluctuations are what causes profits if for example Bitcoin was a stable coin, it would not have been possible to obtain a profit from trading in it.

2 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Of course it is necessary to perform technical analysis before buying any currency, and we also achieve a great benefit from fluctuations in prices, in fact these fluctuations are what causes profits if for example Bitcoin was a stable coin, it would not have been possible to obtain a profit from trading in it.

@Crypto123I am still active here brother 😂 ! Well yes, high price volatility of Bitcoin is the beauty in the crypto world that's why active cryptocurrency trading is still working for me to get more benefits.