Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies

On 11/28/2019 at 5:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You should know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, the currencies make more than Bitcoin, and when it goes down, the opposite is true. When you invest in other currencies against Bitcoin, you increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin, and the rest is distributed to other currencies that occupy the first ranks in Coin MarketCap.

Also in all cases you should keep the balance of the dollar to buy it in the event of low price, for example if you bought this month, try to save some dollar for the next month to buy it in the event of falling price, the best way to invest in stages so that your average purchase is acceptable, especially if There got a big drop in prices.

Anyone who has other ideas added here please for the benefit of everyone

Thanks a lot for the update mate I greatly hope to learn more about this tips in this forum thanks guys

True, it is better to diversify your investments in order not to preserve your money, as the currency may collapse if it is an investment that depends on it alone.

Much appreciate the tips you gave to us. I hope it'll help to become a better trader the next time I try to trade. I will keep learning. This forum is really something, full of tips and information. Glad I joined here.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You should know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, the currencies make more than Bitcoin, and when it goes down, the opposite is true. When you invest in other currencies against Bitcoin, you increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin, and the rest is distributed to other currencies that occupy the first ranks in Coin MarketCap.

Also in all cases you should keep the balance of the dollar to buy it in the event of low price, for example if you bought this month, try to save some dollar for the next month to buy it in the event of falling price, the best way to invest in stages so that your average purchase is acceptable, especially if There got a big drop in prices.

Thank you mate for this important tips you outlined here when considering to purchase cryptocurrency it's really great having your kind here sharing your knowledge with others am grateful

Before buying a  cryptocurrency ensure you do a quality research on the currency you are about to purchase so you don't end up buying the wrong coin

16 hours ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

In my knowledge, always keep in mind that this is a risky topic and always be aware of the risks, but try to do a lot of research on the coins when investing and the strategy that you have is the most profitable and you will end up with the best solution, good coins for your trade.  Have to invest

It is established that this matter is always fraught with risks and you should always bear this in mind, no matter how expert you are in trading, there is always a risk, the market is highly volatile and difficult to predict all its movements.

You should buy cryptocurrency at the best rate according to your current situation and the kind of trade you want to do. Lowest or bottom prices are not always the best prices because sometimes you may only want to do a very fast trade and stay in the market for less than 1 hour. In this situation, you can predict the prices for next few hours through candlesticks and if your prediction referred to bullish movement, you can buy at any price before that because anything after that will be higher. So, sometimes you can even make profit through buying at high prices. It is what happens next that matters.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Ipal said:

Choosing potential coins is also very important, if you choose the wrong coins, you will lose, for that you must be very careful, planning and strategies must be made so that you stay on the trading track.

Yes.choosing a good coin with good trading volume is very necessary to get profit.sometimes exchanges shows false trading volume of a perticular coins or sometime hypes are created only to increase the trading volume of the coin.so we should be very carefull about these points

When market value if coins are high then falls hypes will be created regarding the coins, so don't believe it and don't buy it, be care full those may be scammers.

First of all, I look at the trading volume, where and how the coin you are trading is traded. Then you make a detailed report, at what price to place orders.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:30 AM, Rafbouk said:

You are spot on with your trading tips above. I like your back up plan to keep the dolla$ in your wallet handy if there is a massive dip like the one we had this week when BTC went down to 6.6k. I filled my bags because I had some spare change. I didn’t wanna miss out. Thanks for sharing. 

For the most important tips for buying Crypto currency I that one must be inform about Crypto currency in general so that they will not be expecting too much from a particular coin because many newbiz may not understand that there is risk in Crypto investment.

27 minutes ago, islamdipdip said:

If you want to buy and sell your own investments we offer a range of accounts to suit your needs. Apply online and you could be trading ...

May I know what buy and sell stuffs are you guys offering? coz honestly anyone can just buy and sell cryptocurrencies with exchanges easily even with just a smartphone.

28 minutes ago, sectdercent said:

Yes, thank you for this remarkable expansion, it's miles noticeably precious to related with subjects in arrange to be greater gain, you are saying authentic must take after the money information a while currently shopping for but on the identical time be watchful of untrue news considering the fact that some, particularly chat trades are attempting to boost some incorrect information almost useless economic forms .

Yes I am sure of that and I have tried it myself many times, some people enter chats for exchanges to promote false news about Damp or Bump for one of the coins they want to buy and sell on and most of these news are completely false.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:21 PM, Crypto123 said:

The best thing that we should do is to become active everyday so we can check the daily update of the market and we can check whether it is the right time to buy or it is the right time to sell. By doing this we have a better chance of knowing how the market works. 

Yes before we enter crypto trading we must know how the market works so we can know what crypto we can buy that has potential in the market. 

To buy new or old cryptocurrencies, you must know from its factory a company or someone and what are the motives and goals for that currency in the future and know that it is good to buy was bought and you are very satisfied

4 hours ago, Omoshalewa said:

Additional tips in retail cryptocurrency if you are untaken to acquire roughly coins you be supposed to safety test opening the news of the coin if they carry out trustworthy growth to their throw or they hold a main improvement as this factors container basis approximately pump to it accordingly it is top to pay money for before the news come. 

Thank you very much for these additional tips, I mentioned it many times that I always love people who add important and useful information on my topics and they are not content with just thanking or saying things that are useless.

A little exchange crypto currency makes sense about crypto currency. Take it for a brief evaluation and then buy it from a crack bottom up to the bottom priceAlong with trading, you must be well cared for and gain business knowledge.

These tips are very good to calculate all expectations, I agree with you, we should keep bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies and the dollar also to buy currencies whose value has decreased and wait to sell them at a higher price.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:58 AM, xprince1996 said:

Additional tips in buying cryptocurrency if you are going to buy some coins you should check first the news of the coin if they have good progress to their project or they have a major development because this factors can cause some pump to it so it is best to buy before the news come. 

I think the results are very good and I hope everyone benefits because there is always an exchange of experiences and experiences that benefit everyone. Thank for all. Do not panic selling if you make a poor selection or coins. The market is very volatile and at least you will be able to limit your losses if you are patient and wait a few days.

The two principles that that I use is the buy and sell , buy low and sell high , its important we have to also learn the demand that the market to process that we have to really be sure of the reasons that work well for you there is a lot of good that markets are well established and its the best effort that works for you

Thank you for all the tips and tricks you commented on in this post. I will consider them for my purchases or sales of cryptocurrencies

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, Crypto123 said:

You said that we should invest in stages. Means always keep some dollars in your pocket to invest whenever you find low prices. It is only useful if the prices are falling from the peak. Means in the next month may you could get more low price. But on the other hand if the upward trend is started then you never get the low price again like this month. Then you should invest whole amount at the same time. For example you would not get the price of btc $7000 upto this bullrun again.

Thank you, my friend, these are good tips and strategies, and I recommend exchanging several currencies at the same time and not limiting to one currency

I don't know that much because when I am new here, when you buy a small currency, you must have a good idea about it, because it can cost you at any time.