How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

Most of the predictions doesn't come true. Let's just wait for the price to be announced. Bitcoin will rise high in the near future. So there's a big future ahead of us crypto users.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

Most of the time, You should take these prediction with grain and salt. Nothing is 100% certain and there's no guarantee that a coin will go up when someone says so. This what makes crypto market exciting. You can experience pump when the least your expected.

spacer.png

Just now, halloweed said:

So even with analysis and all the trending news, it is still like a game, so how does crypto not gambling, like a game if luck?

Analysis helps yo reduce the risk in trading or holding for long term, and news are another pumps  or dump alter.

Prices can't be predicted right. 100.% 
It may infect some expectations may be disappointed in most cases and I think the rates now come to the opposite of what everyone expects a lot of analysts in more than once to stop a lot to up the price of bitcoin to $ 5,000 at the end of the world of 2019 and did not see it but we saw just the opposite 
It's always just expectations.

Usually such forecasts do not predict the real price, I do not believe them and only focus on news from the media

Just now, Jackmil said:

I think the cryptocurrency market prediction is quite accurate. But many also fabricated prediction problems. You can't be completely sure about that.

It would affect a cryptocurrency outlet's reputation if they knowingly made a fabricated review. In that case it would damage their credibility not the market.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

A little higher price forecasts I think are completely accurate because people think about life and then it can be seen that the price goes up

No one can give you a real price for bitcoin. No one can know what the price of bitcoin is in the future. Everyone expects, but no one knows what will happen. I expect it to be a high price for bitcoin. This does not mean that it will definitely become high.

Cryptocurrency prices are really hard to predict. Because in the moment its price changes. That is why cryptocurrency prices cannot be predicted in advance. 

• +2 1

The accuracy of those price predictions is never certain. The predictions are made on current stats and that may change anytime in future. So in longrun those predictions can get preety unaccurate but in short run predictions are dead on most of the times.

468x60-3.png

if you ask me i will around that prediction of prices in the advertise are every part of a minute ago speculations and every now and then we make it fine and a large amount of the era we are wrong, as a result we emphatically put money on with our charts

Prediction on price of cryptocurrency is just an opinion there is no assurance that it will happen.for me it is still better to spend time to monitor the value of coins rather than listening to any prediction to avoid any loses.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

In the whole world no one can predict the exact price. Because crypto are volatile. It's price always go up and down. And any whale can manipulate the market. But many experts predict match almost sometime.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Like the other things in the digital market crypto currency will never be accurate and also to be added that it will stay at the top of the digital market. 

many say 12k others say 20k and others more than 100k, but I think that it does not exceed 30k, until there it will stay, because there is also a halving, to see what it brings.

No one can say for sure, what is the future of cryptocurrency prices. Some optimist bitcoin investors like McAfee, go to the extent of saying bitcoin will touch 1mn$, and probably even 10mn$. Even the critics has as assumptions of bitcoin touching 100k in this halving, if that is the case, everyone should move to bitcoin, but they are not doing it because no one is sure about the price. 

That's why it is called predictions. No one can get the exact amount of it all. You just make the predictions based on past and present results and hope it happens the same way in the future.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:45 AM, Yanadia said:

In the crypto market there are no person who can predict the exact price crypto. Because crypto market always volatile. But sometime luckily some experts prediction got almost correct. But not same.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The way markets are moving is hard to find fundamentals on any hypothesis you make. Technical analysis looks pointless in most cases with cryptocurrencies. With Bitcoin I guess that you can just buy after it stabilizes following a huge dip. Usually you will have better odds. With altcoins I was trying to buy the dips and they were dipping even further. The situation is different when a dev has billions of tokens or premined coins to dump. 

I think it's just guessing on the coffee grounds, no one ever knows where the cryptocurrency will go, up or down, if they really knew it they would already be the richest people on the planet.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Yanadia said:

these crypto currency predictions are not always been true, so i will suggest that work with your own strategies.

Forex market also unpredictable but most least then crypto market. But crypto market almost totally acceptable how this market but totally high risk of this market price fluctuatoin. 

Perdition can never be 100% right.  Follow good singal  of the market. Also observe market too. Perdition can be wrong so don't put all the egg in single basket

Cryptocurrency is not predictable and we will check the forecasts soon. By the summer, bitcoin was predicted to be 14,000 dollars and by the end of the year, 20,000. We'll find out soon enough.

I think the thing that we cant control or predict the cryptourrency, so It is really very very hard to know when the price go up or down, but all thing will can mange the thing with experience we can manage our decision when we buy and we sell.