Ripple Price Prediction - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digital Nova

Ripple Price Prediction

On 5/13/2020 at 2:23 PM, Irish said:

I think the highest price of it is $1 , but I am hoping that ripple will get as high like that, since I holding enough number of that now.

The price of ripple in the past has reached levels of about  3  dollar, I don’t know if it will return to that price before, but I know that the ripple currency is strong despite the banks ’control over it.

It is a good currency, and I have been trading with it for a while, but the problem is that it is very slow in rising and falling, so we cannot collect good profits from trading the forward contract in it.

18 hours ago, yhkfj5 said:

I hope that by investing in currencies, I can earn good income from here and I am hoping. Investing in Ripple is like creating the joy of decentralization and the concept of cryptocurrencies. if it could be more then that would be very unusual for Ripple.

Ripple has been so not favoring since its great fall in 2018, and after since 2018, its price as been so discouraging, I have withdrawn my ripple for better coins like bitcoin and ethereum. 

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

Ripple has been so not favoring since its great fall in 2018, and after since 2018, its price as been so discouraging, I have withdrawn my ripple for better coins like bitcoin and ethereum. 

You are not wrong, there was a time ripple got to $3.4 and now at a price of $0.18. This has been a great loss do many people, that is not just a lo, it is a complete truth. I can use ripple for transactions but for hodling, it is not possible. 

15 hours ago, yhkfj5 said:

Don't be too late to invest, especially if prices start to rise as prices can rise anytime. The price of Ripple is constantly increasing and in the future I think its price will increase a lot. Strong chances are in it if you hold it. Because XRP behaves like not only a currency but also a bank.

Let us hope so, but I stopped prefer and will advise people to hold bitcoin, ether, litecoin or bitcoin cash because they are better, in the last two prices surges, bitcoin and ethereum proven to be the best as they have the greatest increase. 

Future price of Cryptocurrencies are difficult to predict especially for type of developing coin but I know that the demand is very high and hopefully it can give good profit if you hold for a long time before trading it out in the market.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:55 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I think if Ripple have low price  now, it may be more or not more than the storm in 2020 or 2021, because Ripple  is one of my favorite currency and I think many people have taken it and they like it so I can invest in this currency.  And I hope that by investing in currency, I can make good income from here and I am   on hope

Ripple has been moving around same price range for a while now making me thong that this coons has some fixed values depending on some factors. I’m not sure but since it is centralized we can never know what they planned or they are planning right now.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, Iambee said:

Being the altcoin I don't think ripple will be grow huge in coming years because people are showing more interest towards other altcoin like ltc eth. So better not to buy more XRP.

But it depends on the market price of other strong coins, if market favor, ripple price will increase but one thing I am afraid of  is ripple not to grow the extend other coins like litecoin, bit coin and ethereum grows. 

Predicting the future price of ripple will be a bit difficult because it is not that popular compared to the likes of ethereum and litecoin but it is a good coin for future since many people have shown interest in the coin and definitely demand will be rising which will lead to the increase is the price in the marketplace. XRP is currently $0.20 and I think it can reach $1 before the end of the year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ripple is a good altcoin in crypto world now.. Lot of crypto user now hold and do trading on ripple.. Recently   ripple price is near  0.19 usd but all the ripple lover thinking that soon the price of ripple will have a huge change.. They guess that within 3 years xrp will reach one usd infect many famous trader think so..just wait and see what happen then   

10 minutes ago, Basicity said:

Until recently, the market value of ripple coins was much lower. At present, its market value has increased substantially.

It is on major resistance right now. I think I've commented something similar months ago when it was striving at $0,30. I don't see XRP moving above this level and perhaps in case of a Bitcoin dip $0,20 will be broken again.

Recording is what very few people in the world use Ripple Currency Note Laika Crypto .Cryptocurrency, which is a China, and China is a little moving, so the ripon is not known to much people in the world. 

Ripple has the ability to overcome usdt in price this year. Almost it has gone very well in the mean time . But it will again hit 1$ in the next few weeks. Thanks for sharing it.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Ripple (xrp) is the one of the Best coin in the crypto world... Now a time it's value Is low if you buy this coin and hold with him for the some duration of time so definitely they Cross 1 dollar in next year... Because it's value is low but it's a More profitable coin... Many of the people prefer them for the trading for gaining More profit...

I think ripple is the popular coin in the crypto currency. Now it's price is at 0.60$. I think in future it's price will rise up. I hope you invest in it and take a good profit. I already invest in it and wait for earning profit. I think when BTC price will go up then ripple price will also go up.

• +1 1

There will be no surprising growth at the end of the year. We will have to wait until next year for the wave to rise. But I think it will still be below 5 5, if it can be more than that, it will be a very unusual thing for Ripple. 

• +1 1

Man ripple currency fluctuates .Sometimes it falls sometimes it rises.So as we are nowadays online business is growing and online working is also increasing, online trending is increasing, so we can predict  that if the price of ripple may  increase but it is not.confirm.

• +3 1

I also think tgat Ripple is one of the best choice for long term trading and it can give us good profit in future so we have a good chance to take an emtry for XRP trade and leave this yrade for long term minimum1 to 2 years.

• +1 1

Man ripples currency fluctuates. As time goes by it increases S so we nowadays as online business is growing and online work is also increasing, online trending is also increasing, so we can predict that if the price of Ripple can increase it will not happen.

Make sure

We all know that ripple is a promising coins with a lot of different investor who heavily invested in it but to be sincere the price is still left behind which is raising a lot of questions by many traders but we all hope it raise to the highest level that will benefit every trader.

Yeah in future ripple price is increase. You must purchase this coins. This is my point of view. Last week i purchase this coins and earn the profit.if you face any problem so tell me i solve this problem.

Dear in general, we must enter this currency because it is a long-term investment business. I personally entered it in the last period, and it rose by about 500 percent mainly. The ripple currency is a wonderful work in the markets.  In the year 2025, it will reach the price of 100 dollars. Yes, my friend, this price can reach him in this interesting currency. Thank you very much.

• +3 1