Crypto change people lives - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yeah,I agree with you.Crypto create such a forum.where by sharing knowledge,you can learn and earn both.so,It's a very easy to do.so,I also think that Crypto changes life.   

Yes,I believe that crypto can change my life.And I believe that because I am very confident that playing crypto is very much.Most importantly we must be patient and optimistic about it.

This is how you manage cryptos. It can be helpful, but I don't think so. Because such a post will change your life. You can continue to live as a student by asking your parents for support. But it is very greedy to change lives. It depends on how big your profits are and how hard you work to crush THE BTC and Cryptos.
And you can be affected by it. But it can be your day of life. I don't think that can change your life. 

2 hours ago, Tanvir11 said:

call myself a newbie, Even though I have been in this crypto world for about 2 years you, hardly 3 years. Crypto has only been around fro 10 years hardly, so 2 years is a lot of time there, Any way i'm more based on blockchain tech as a programmer, not much of as trader.

it's good if you focus more on the programming

I think using my programming skills into the blockchain technology is even better.

Yes Crypto has created changes in many people's lives  . crypto is an easy way of earning.It has created easy methods for students who want to earn  .Who are away from their homes .

Cryptocurrency has changed my life. About 5 years ago, I began to study the question of what is cryptocurrency. About 3 years ago, I began to trade and make money on it. Now cryptocurrency allows me to make very good money and not deny myself anything. thanks her

It changes and many people have lived out of crypto for some time, getting rich with it.

Welcome with me
Of course, encryption changes my life
The first thing I use new technology, use decentralized money to unite the world
Learning something new is the future very soon

40 minutes ago, abdurrajjak0209 said:

My first experience was that I finally knew how to use the internet in a clever and profitable way crypto currency has make this huge number at present so that's also don't lest

I am also very proud, of course, with this forum that can produce bitcoin. My life has changed and the economy is more organized and has no more trouble because of crypto. 

3 hours ago, Rizwanjabbar said:

Yes Cryptocurrancy is change my life and changes my daily routine in daily life if u like to sleep very much pls join cryptocurrancy this plate form gives u a good earning if u do ur sometime of their

It is a good earning and for my time here i must say i have earned more than 300 used if not 400, it is more in few month that i have ever earned before.

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

It might be for you, but the most important thing in cryptocurrency is not the profit you gain from participating in such campaigns in the market, but the adoption of it by merchants, which could actually "change" people's way of doing transaction, digitally, anonymously, while still being public 

yes i agree crypto is really useful in my life. im a student too and i can make money on my free time with crypto and i think it is a good thing for my future too also i dont have master card so i use crypto instead and btc is accepted in a lot of countries.

Cryptocurrencies  help people to earn money they just need to use crypto and follow  the rules and regulation so tihat they can earn money. After joining on crypto world i learn a lot of thing when specially  its comes to trading, gambling,investment  and bitcoin.

I copletely agree with you. Crypto is the best site for making some additional money. This is very helpful for all of us specially for the students. Crypto can change a life by providing money. 

Although bitcoin was created to avoid central banking and government funds, the technology itself can be used as a national central bank currency. Actually the blockchain is very safe because it reduces the transaction verification cost.

Of course.  Without any doubt crypto does that. Crypto currencies has made an great impact to all the people of the world. It has a paying system that helps some people to lead their life smoothly and also earn by it. So yes . It changes people life. 

i could say that because more than the half of my income is from cryptocurrencies and i'm satisfied with it and by collecting them and keeping it could bring a great price in the future

Gold doesn't belong in the class of asset. Gold is used as a hedging instrument. Furthermore physical gold is a liability. After addition of Making charges and using locker facility gold can't beat normal inflation rate at all. In near future there are no significant changes predictable in Gold price. So if you want to invest in gold as a hedging instrument nothing is wrong otherwise you can also invest in Gold ETF or Sovereign gold bond

I agree with you, since the emergence of bitcoin and other digital currencies, people's lives have changed and they have various options for earning money, but these changes are not necessarily positive, some of which may have left negative effects.

many folk think about that fact spreadsheet in addition to central banks will be the long run furthermore deal endorsement can be ineluctable. database engineering science delivers the power as far as direct directly devoid of ip addresses furthermore exchanges. should you take right, it might switch this year's animation.

It has actually changed so many people and its going to still continue working in so many ways and there is nothing more and much to it , the different levels to which we have to really run to , the right ideas that properly work for us

2 hours ago, Sourovn said:

This technology has the capacity to change the way we live..cryptocurrencies changes inhabitants lives. How? for the reason that a group of populate hunger to earn funds and to retain job.

in fact cryptocurrencies are changing the lives of people who are able to create businesses related to cryptocurrencies, I talk about things like exchange, sports betting site and mixer

2 hours ago, Ujjal Marella said:

of course i am one of them i was brought bitcoins and hold it for a long time then suddnly got a huge profit by trading it and i am very happy that it changes our lifes

It is good to know that you are doing very well in the world of trade

2 hours ago, Danya98 said:

It is how you manipulate cryptos. It might be helpful but I don't think posting like this gonna change your life.

I partially agree with your post, we really shouldn't think that only with post we can change our lives

In my small opinion the cryptocurrencies change People live and the Crypto personally changed my life with the amount of money I have earned Many people believe that they can't do anything to protect their privacy online

Of course, I think crypto is going to change people's lives because crypto is changing my life. With this crypto, people are moving towards improvement and very easily, people are earning cryptocurrency. This is a great opportunity for people.If people exploit this opportunity, our futures will be much better. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Imi said:

Many of people become so rich at this years through crypto currency especially those who were bought BTC since 2012 and keep it today.

Many people became rich. But many people lost their investment when bitcoin became $ 20,000. The crypto world is a lottery you never know when your ticket will win. Everyone should know that cryptocurrencies are not a source of enrichment