Crypto change people lives - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

The desire for efficiency led to the invention of cryptocurrency  World following a series of attempts to establish. Its  private and public keys enhancing privacy and security making in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency changes life, definitely, but many cryptocurrency owners were rich up to this point. It changes, but not always in a good way. Personally, I have not remembered it in any way, you may be in the future. And now, we live an ordinary life.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Definitely, I have a classmate that starts from nothing to he could afford anything because of crypto. When he was just a high school student, he used to make an income from an paying apps later on the found the crypto then he first joined the forum it is Bitcointalk, the time he got an income he then tried the trading since he wants to make a huge income.

It depends, because the world of cryptocurrencies is very good, and it can change the life of those who know how to work them, just as many have lost their money completely due to mismanagement or ignorance of the subject, there are those who, despite not knowing anything, are They report on the networks and the Internet and can acquire a good percentage of profit, but the people who can do it are very limited, this is time and dedication.

At the moment I think it is very difficult to earn a lot of money the first time, since the new cryptocurrencies that are worth the same as a Bitcoin cost a few years ago, no longer exceed 0.1 USD, and on the contrary, they go out at a very high value and after a short time its value collapses and the only thing it brings is loss.

• +3 1

Personally, i am new in this sphere, however it changed my mind totally. I could not imagine before that i can make a profit just with mining crypto. This helped me a lot in my life 

• +4 1

Crypto sill has not changed the life of many people. The early investors made millions but most that were late are still trying to push the price very high. If we succeed this will be our life that has been changed but cryptocurrencies are dropping a lot during some events that happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ilxom said:

Personally, i am new in this sphere, however it changed my mind totally. I could not imagine before that i can make a profit just with mining crypto. This helped me a lot in my life 

It is good for you that you are in the right game that you get to play it and it does not play you.. many people in crypto are gamblers and unskilled traders, all they do is lose and come back for more loss. Only few are smart and goes to the right fields like mining, skilled trading, long term investment and others.

Вы правы! Криптовалюта меня захватила полностью,каждый день слежу за курсом ,торгую на биржах.Одним словом,это стало частью моей жизни.

On 25/11/2019 at 20:26, kizz said:

¿Estás de acuerdo en que las criptomonedas cambian la vida de las personas?
¿Tiene experiencia que le cambie la vida?

Bueno, las criptomonedas fueron muy útiles, lo que es más importante como estudiante, pueden aprender sobre las criptomonedas y bitcoins. Les ayuda a ser informativos en una forma de socializar en las diferentes partes del mundo y, debido a la criptografía, pueden mantenerse como estudiantes. Como soy solo un estudiante y todavía quería aprender, cambia mi vida porque lo que sé se puede mejorar usando criptografía y por eso ayuda a mis suspenso en la escuela. ¿Cómo cambia tu vida la criptografía?

Cryptocurrencies change life, I have a degree in Political Science and it has changed my life. I started working with cryptocurrencies in 2016 and when bitcoin rose to 20,000 usd I saw that this is for real, thanks to the knowledge of economics it was easier for me to understand how and for what cryptocurrencies are and there are profits and good, I recommend you to the new ones work hard and get cryptocurrencies at any cost.

I see that cryptocurrencies defend us from inflation and serve to really save, not like banks that charge commission, account management, commission for opening, commission for inactivity, and with crypto you just have to take good care of them. cryptocurrencies are very good at defending ourselves against inflation

My mind is shining with ideas of some crypto start ups, because im really into it deeply, I have a lot of thoughts about whole cryproworld, and I can see many opportunities how to improve your life with crypto

Crypto provides employment opportunities for traders, investors so they can earn money and improve their financial lives.

if u are a student and u have enough of free time, crypto is a way to go! that will change modern financial market and will lead afer all

The truth is that life changes, since I started in this cryptocurrency business, I earn more than working normally

If it changes people's lives, some for the worse and others for the better. Why do I say bad? because unfortunately there are many scams in the environment, as in everything. then a bad experience leads to you getting discouraged and without counting how much money you lost, and well the good is counted alone. Many people who are lucky enough to be living on this because they understood it. The key to this is to be patient.

It has made me work more, get better in a lot of things, learn trading and discover how to invest. Also I've learned a lot more about things that I could never see myself learning as study cryptography and learn a lot about internet security. So except from learning and understanding Bitcoin there are many more aspects of technology and science open for us to explore.

Cryptomonedas is a paradigm shift, a way of understanding social relations in a globalized and totally connected world. We can be in front of a change as transcendental as the Internet was. But the most exciting thing is that it is a road to be defined and walked.

it already changes my life! at the beginning I start discovering crypto word, and then it turns to a give benefits, and save me when mu father went to the hospital

On the other side of the medal... don't make risky trades, you can lose all what you have

Indeed crypto changes individuals lives. How? Since many individuals need to win cash and to have work, digital currencies help them to procure cash they simply need to utilize crypto and adhere to the guidelines so they can win cash, as here in cryptotalk you simply need to post,comments and offer a portion of your insight and offer some valueable informations.

• +5 1

The way that cryptocurrencies changed my life was that with them I learned to invest in the long term and also allows you to do it very easily from any country, as a fan of books such as rich dad, poor dad and the richest man in Babylon, cryptocurrencies allowed me to make possible many of the advice that these incredible books give you

• +5 1

yeah sure generally Blockchain changed the idea of centerlization that banks work with and protect our privacy , also made me like the idea of trading and improve my life level

If people's lives change, and they are part of the future, therefore we have to continue learning, and teach our children so that they are prepared in the new technologies and give continuity

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with that statement. Cryptocurrencies can change people's lives because we can make a quick profit in a short time. My life hasn't changed yet, but I hope it will change in the future.

• +1 1

Many people are helped because of crypto, I am an employee who has a small salary and I need additional work, after I introduced crypto I got an additional job, namely trading on exchanges, this made my income increase and really helped my old family. very lacking.