Crypto change people lives - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Absolutely Yes, crypto change life starting with myself it exposure me to many coins I was not so much awarded of in the paste and am earning from it now, which have really improved my life and earning and also learn a lot about trading and Co. Through it, it remain the best for the future.

Crypto has already changed a ton of lives. If you go back before the price boom, a lot of people purchased ltc, at 5$, xrp at 20 cents or less, eth at 50$. I am not even talking about bitcoin, with the price boom all these investors become millionaires, and they are having the time of their lives now. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Shojib said:

Yes it is true that crypto help us to gaining cryptocurrency. This crypto currency if we able to trance into mony then we get a helful and comfortable life. So i said that crypto change a mans life.    

I'm not able to live comfortable life with crypto yet, but I'm inspired by your state.

Soon when more people learn and start to use crypto there will be no stopping it and more ways to use crypto will be developed.

Crypto change many people life by making them rich, also make some people poor due to fake platform's,  bitcoin has changed my life for better i use to pay my bills with money i earn online. I don't know how to Express how i feel.

Cryptocurrency can change people's life, I know some people that uses crypto to change their lives, those are my classmates. One of them manage to buy a brand new car and also they use crypto to provide their own needs when it comes to things related in school.

Yes, I agree a lot with that. Crypto has changed the life of millions of people around the world and this is not done because new people find bitcoin and get the advantage every day 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

It changes people's lives for the better. No longer will they lose money to inflation or other causes that are man-made by the government, federal reserve and central banks. And yes, crypto has helped me acquire cash because I couldn't open a bank account.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Good that crypto changes your life and you are getting close and deep to it day to day. About myself i have not moved to crypto totally but i am working on it and i would like that it become my full time work.

I think crypto change many peoples life. I am a student, so I gain my pocket money from cryptos. So I think many peoples life change by crypto market.

Yes, I agree with the statement that crypto changes people's lives. I have good experience to work in the crypto world, and from the first time I join in the crypto, I never think that crypto can give me the opportunity to make money. But after I found my local exchange and sell some of the coins that I have, I realize that the cryptocurrency will help me to make money. And from that day, I try to make as much amount as I can, no matter if that is bitcoin or altcoin, as long as I can collect much amount for every coin, I am sure that in the future, I will have much money.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

I do agree that crypto change people live and I also agree with the statement that crypto change my life not like the way I do before.

I think cryptomarket is changing lifes daily it raises people from a normal standard of living to a better standard of living it has indeed created a world full of employment it also eradicates unemployment

On 26/11/2019 at 09.26, kizz said:

Apakah Anda setuju bahwa crypto mengubah kehidupan orang?
Apakah Anda memiliki pengalaman bahwa itu mengubah hidup Anda?

Nah, crypto sangat membantu lebih penting sebagai siswa, mereka dapat belajar tentang cryptocurrency dan bitcoin. Ini membantu mereka untuk menjadi imformatif dengan cara bersosialisasi di berbagai belahan dunia dan karena crypto, mereka dapat mempertahankan diri mereka sebagai mahasiswa. Karena saya hanya seorang siswa belaka dan masih ingin mempelajarinya itu mengubah hidup saya karena apa yang saya ketahui dapat ditingkatkan dengan menggunakan crypto dan karena itu Ini membantu penangguhan saya di sekolah. Bagaimana crypto mengubah hidup Anda?

Yes, I agree that by participating in cryptocurrency can change my life and my finances, in addition to being able to get money I can also get broad insights

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

I still new in crypto so I am hoping that this will change my life thou there is opportunity or good one here if I just study  and learn how this work.

Of course, crypto changes people's lives because there are many poor and unemployed people who will work, but crypto helps them when there is no work. By working in crypto, they were able to make end-of-life changes and succeed. They did not have to walk around unemployed.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Yes, I agree crypto changes people's lives and it is very useful and informative site also for students or anyone. 

41 minutes ago, Sumaira aslam said:
On 11/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, Superred said:

Crypto can change people lives because those people can increase their standard of life through crypto so i do believe when someone says such as this and i had feel it for my own experience than i can earn extra money from crypto 

Many of people become so rich at this years through cryptocurrency especially those who were bought btc since 2012 and keep it till today

But I don't think many people do that, they are rich because they can produce something here. Holding Bitcoin for years is not an easy thing to do.

everyone has a different experience when knowing cryptocurrency, whether they feel the change from poor to rich, or from rich to poor, this shows that we must be careful if we want to be serious in the world of cryptocurrency, because if greed is near us, then the destruction will come soon.
That is why children who are still in school are not suitable when learning cryptocurrency, because their emotions are not stable, so it will be very dangerous to know cryptocurrency especially if they are addicted.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

i agree that crypto can change people life if they are used in the right way, because is not easy to do that.

cryptos have not changed entirely my life, but they helped me to make some extra money so still pretty good

On 11/25/2019 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

The world of cryptocurrencies changed the lives of many people, including you and me, as well, for me it changed my life by adding a new way to earn some money in trade and investment in future projects. There are a lot of crypto projects that need support from all sides, not just financial.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, Zaibi123 said:

I think yes crypto change our life. Because crypto gave us a big opportunity to get the earning money from it and change him our life. I am very happy about the crypto . crypto has changed my life completely.

It is changing our lives. It gives us what we had never thought of having, like earning from cryptocurrencies

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, amiraliko said:

Bitcoin changed my life since 2017 because I learned that Bitcoin and Crypto trading can really teach you many new lessons and many strategies that you can compare and use in your everyday life.

Bitcoin also changed my like in 2016. when I have heard about btc and join in crypto market then in 3 months I had made 1000 usd and it was very much interesting.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, kizz said:

crypto can change my life by giving me a way to earn money just by working at the computer in a few hours. every day I seek the benefits of crypto to continue to be able to guarantee my life. I am also a student who can pay my own school fees from the results of this crypto.