My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin

8 hours ago, Nilima 123 said:

thats normal in my opinion especially in this day and era digital money can really help someone financially

Yes that is normal.amd also.good for your family, they can get to earn more.

This is good if your family member is hooked on Bitcoin, but they need to know anything about cryptocurrency for avoid any fails when they invest on it or when they put their money on market trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes its true bitcoin can be addictive and I was once addicted to it,I spent most of my time on faucets and I remember I used to work up even at mid night just to claim some satoshi and this is what we call addiction and many people are addicted without knowing.

You may actually become addicted to Bitcoin.
like me
Because I see it as a way to make money

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

yes there are many people hooked on bitcoin they just want to earn more money as compared to others it is a kind of jealousy some person have this. but we should not hooked up on this just work with fresh mind if we did not take rest it could harmed our brain

On 11/26/2019 at 1:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

I am addicted to whole crypto scene and i am constantly watching articles and news about it. Constantly trying to learn more and i have only scratched a surface on this.

Yes, I heard about people who made huge profits from bitcoin, but not by mining, but by investment, and of course this took them a long time.

there are many people addicted to btc, mining, trading and that is every day, but it is perhaps their work, it is something they already have as a full job, that makes one obsess, I have a little obsession but I see normal.

Bitcoin is considered a rare and unique currency, so you find everyone who deals with it cannot leave it because of the advantages found in it that are not found in any other currency, and because of the change in the social situation.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:31 AM, Gg233 said:

That’s good to hear it is okay when you’re dealing with bitcoin there’s a high opportunity that you can become more money and your family in the future.

that was the best moment when i showy family the money and they became happy and see a bright future after a long time of dark side here in my country.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

I think everyone can be addicted to Bitcoin today. because the strongest reason is that it can provide large profits in a short time. maybe all successful people have told them what they get so that many new people who feel addicted to the results that have been obtained by those who told earlier.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:48 AM, on1k3n said:

I am also in addiction of crypto currencies. I am very curious about earning from crypto currencies. But in my surroundings no one knows about crypto currencies.

Maybe I could say that, since I became a bounty hunter and participated in various bounties. I can't stop not doing bounties and collecting cryptocurrency. Indeed, this crypto currency can provide benefits that make people addicted.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think being hooked up with Bitcoin is not unpleasant as Bitcoin is a precise polite street to earn currency from it. if my family members are hooked up with Bitcoin it is not bad. they tin earn riches by Bitcoin.

There is a possibility that a user may get Addicted with Bitcoins because previously and we can say that now also it is giving a favourable amount of income and profits to the users so that they are more attracted towards the Bitcoin which show their addiction.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Actually i am not an addicted person of bitcoin. I am on crypto for free earning. I got there i

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

In my view a person become addictive to trading only if he has highly wanted to be trader as a passion or if they are earning good from it. Which maybe either trading or mining coins.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Are you addicted to bitcoin? I often hear people say this to me. I do a lot of mining, and I care a lot about money. Is this the same situation or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know anyone who is addicted to bitcoin?

Until now I have not encountered anyone addicted to bitcoin, but frankly it is a currency that is worthy of addiction and trying to collect large quantities of it because it has a great future and its price is very high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you very much I was thinking about same topic. don't tell them what they are doing is wrong. Imagine if we did that with every profession. You're addicted to being a police officer, they would look at me

Of course. My family member is also addicted to bitcoins. I love to collect crypto currencies also and mining crypto currncies is also very interesting. 

Yes that's true that one can be get addicted to bitcoin even I'm a addicted of bitcoin. Yes there are many people's around us calls us addict of bitcoin. Done of them gets jealous for our earning while some try to get us out from that. Solution for this will be lower the time spent on crypto. Thank you.

I don't think of myself as a bitcoin addict. Bitcoin is a way to invest and make some profits. This is the reason for my bitcoin trade. Some people have addiction to many things, clothes addiction, food addiction, sometimes even sleep.

No dubiety people tin make design on bitcoin, confined by is a portion of headache up with in the crypto sphere that are somewhat reliant on digital presentness and they marginally devour every single one the example online trades and gatherings perturbation nil a ton nevertheless they are alone there.