Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

I do not know if anyone got any idea about prevention of deleting so much post because the number of deleting post in this community has increased much hair and that is the result of much hard work for US

On 11/24/2019 at 7:37 AM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Yes, a lot of members here suffer from deleting their comments and topics, perhaps we should check what we post and maybe the publishing criteria we do not implement, the forum is great and deserves the best and it will be the reference of the crypto community and we must help the forum management to see this days.

I dont know if there is other reason a post to be deleted than to post a non useful post, lets try to be more careful to our posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Before posting any topic you need to be very sure that the topic you are going to post is not being published before.

To know that just use search bar in the right corner and search that topic.

If it is not there than you may write it but you need to be very precise and specific to the topic.

If there is already a topic published before in the site thEn instead of writing another post on same topic you can jump tonthat very topic and comment your own opinion about that topic.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:26 AM, xprince1996 said:

It is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. But to be honest I don't know the moderators work on choosing the topic they going to delete.

And also to that, the comments too, needs to be off the the minimum of 100+ characters, since that might account for a factor in which posts get removed or deleted

On 11/25/2019 at 6:24 PM, Warrior said:

Posting on constructive and meaningful content is the only way to save our post from been deleted. There is no other option now

I think if you make a constructive post it is a good way to save your post and I am sure you will get paid instead of removing the post if it is very useful results of the post.

I think there is only one standard. Are there any other standards? You should report to the staff if there are any other standards deviate from the main standard.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Immediate warning points can disappoint and discouraged users to make a great article. but if a users duplicate any point or topic from the existing one then it's get erased. that is why the moderators deletes the suspicious article but does not declined any warning.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:04 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Well there's a lot of problem in the forum mostly the popular is the deleted post. admins and moderators are cleaning the forum and removing some topics that why most of our post is not counted, but i think their doing to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Yes.in the last 4 days about 20 comments were deleted.i am not able to recognize the reason why the comments ate getting deleted.may be the moderators are filtering and screenings our comments

Just try to make or post meaningful content and be original in you comments, don't try post anything that is in your mind so that only your post may get deleted.

When you reply in a topic it get counted and the deleting of posts occurs due to unusual contents or some copy paste of other posts so sometimes the posts get deleted by which our comments also get deleted so comment on valid topics to avoid the less counts.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, xprince1996 said:

It is best to reply to the posts that have a concrete statement and helpful things like guides and tips. But to be honest I don't know the moderators work on choosing the topic they going to delete.

Exactly is the doubt I was having. On what standards does the admins choose to delete the topic thread. I prefer to reply to those topics that are three days old atleast.

Maybe moderators find it as not enough useful or informative or maybe it is already repetitive that you didn't notice. I think we should really understand the topic that being discuss by the op when we are replying. Maybe the topic we replying is deleted because his topic is already existing that we don't even know. Deleted post, we should take it as a challenge for us to create more valuable contents.

Moderators are deleting some topics or comments because of some issue. Maybe our post are not that useful or maybe our idea are already existing so they need to delete it. I think we just need to do hard work to make some improvement to our post si that they wont delete it.

Edited by Daaang

Yes, this is a very sad problem, and a lot of topics and all of its posts have been deleted, I think because they are duplicates and not useful

On 11/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, Migo said:

I see that you post a lot of topics that don't deserve an answer. That is what causes your post to be deleted when the topic is deleted. At least that's my analysis. And it's confusing when it happens because sometimes posts that we think are appropriate can also be deleted.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:26 AM, xprince1996 said:

We can't know the reasons why the admins or moderators always deletes our posts  but I think they should create warning signs or give warning points for it

I think newbie have wrongly created the posts. Rest of members, seeking the topics to comment get lost there if they make any comments under the posts will also get deleted there. I think most of users are just concentrating to earn money here. 

I think there is no problem with the standards of the post. But still its hard to understand why admins are deleting our comments more often than before also I'm facing commenting limit from day before yesterday. 

23 hours ago, Kamran Kabacha said:

Publishing meaningful and meaningful content is the only way to make sure posts aren’t deleted. There is no other choice.

Yes i agree with you and i have same opinion like you meaningful content is the only way to make sure posts are not deleted,

On 11/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, Migo said:

Mate I get frustrated too about whats happening. I never posts useless topics and never did I comment to those non sense posts to get 20 or 10 deductions per day? There should be a clear standards on this to avoid wasting of time and energy finding out in the to be deleted!