Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

On 24.11.2019 at 14:37, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

probably in the field of cryptocurrency there are no standards, if I'm wrong then correct me please, because your opinion is important to me for this I am here and I am writing so that you can help me figure out some points.

On 02.10.2020 at 17:11, Guru2050 said:

The standard to count on is to put up all the best you can to publish quality, constructive information in accordance with the slated rules and regulations of postings. Information that will be useful for everyone. Because beneficial posts stand while useless or less quality ones get eliminated.

конечно ваш ответ очень мне понравился потому что все изложено очень грамотно но что делать тем новичкам которые только вошли в сферу криптовалюты,когда хочется быть в теме и познакомится с людьми которые бы помогли подрасти в этом деле.Приходится привлекать внимание и акцентировать на тех вещах которые уже извесны и старатся отвечать на вопросы так как на данный момент владеешь информацией.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 24.11.2019 at 15:37, Migo said:

I know recently the deleted posts are increasing more than ever, but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics?? I always review my posts but I don't think that is something suspicious about them, I think if they are deleting because spam or something like this then we should have a warning points, but there is no warning points, so anyone can tell me what are the impo standards of posting here??? 

Perhaps the rules were violated or an inappropriate topic, again, they could put negative ratings on the comment, i dont think that your post deleting for nothing 

For you to pass is you need to comment 100 or more than character and last your comment need to connect to the topic that you choice to reply

Yes, they are eliminating many publications for spam or not very useful information, the best thing is to comment or pin a post with good structure and information, the idea is to give our opinion about something that we really liked or something serious, not for doing it, it is better delete certain posts and so clean the forum

You just need to leave adequate, constructive comments and posts on the topic, just communicate without negativity and everything will be fine

Well there's a ton of issue in the gathering generally the mainstream is the erased post. administrators and mediators are cleaning the discussion and eliminating a few subjects that why the majority of our post isn't tallied, however I think their doing to fix this issue as quickly as time permits.

Stereotypes of posting on this forum are quite high, for example, as members look for quite valuable information that will undoubtedly help them, as a result, I would recommend that everyone complete a large number of studies before publishing information on this or another topic.

• +3 1

I think we should focus on the relativity of the topic to the section before making it. It's always best to be sure so that our post won't be deleted and our efforts won't be wasted.

They have a reason for deleting. It might not be spam but it might be plagiarism. Most people post a topic without searching the forum first and this makes too many repeated posts on the forum which is not good for the content so the posts are deleted

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The most important thing to do in order to avoid having a deleted posts is to take enough time. What I mean here is when you read a topic do not be in a rush to just post your reply on it but take what ever it needs time to understand to topic and to read some of other members replies in order to know how can you give the best benefit for other members. And do not forget that your posts should be useful and related to the topics that you are replying on, and avoid copying others posts because then the mods might delete your posts or give you a warning points.

In the end, you can know the real number of your posts from your YoBit account, they count there only your paid posts and the deleted ones are not going to be counted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I usually check all my posts to see what mistake I could have made and I don't get it. Maybe it is that. The moderators are eliminating a lot of spam and some normal messages are deleted.

Not everything is suspicious about posts. Sometimes the topic on which you reply is repeated, useless or suspicious so it gets deleted along with your post. So you must try to post on useful topics 

I follow the strategy of responding to only good topics, which are presented by good members, as they naturally contain ideas that can be discussed and not just repeated questions, these topics are rarely removed.

I think it's because of the immense number of repitive content in the form which is really spamming and reducing the reputation of the forum. This can also lead to ban of accounts. The more we create useless and unwanted content things will be volatile.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There should be a notification on deleted posts, so that u make u feel that what posted not up to the moderators requirements need to upgrade on knowing what is required of me. 

Cryptotalk having a great team consisting of moderators developers who are actively working on the forum and watching each and every comment.and filtering the comments and post which are not as per tbe rules.

I do not know if anyone got any idea about prevention of deleting so much post because the number of deleting post in this community has increased much hair and that is the result of much hard work for US

Based on what I observed. They are deleting topics that is not useful and low quality. It is not duplicate and plagiarize that is why we do not have warnings. That problem is we post something admins did not satisfied and we need to improve it. This deletion can help us. Let us look for the bright side

• +1 1

This also happened to me every time.I ordinarily tab every my posts to meet I'm sorry? misstep I may possibly gain finished and I don't urge it. perhaps it is that. The moderators are eliminating a set of spam and a little standard e-mail are deleted.

• +3 1

Bro not only you it is happening to all the members. posts of all the members are deleting without any reason. Even my posts are also deleting and I don't know why they are deleting my posts I am making up standard posts and as you are saying I also review my post. So we can'tdo anything about it bro. We have to just post good content and keep it up don't lose hope it will be alright hopefully.

I agree with you.The deleted post must have a notification about what was deleted and why it was deleted.  And with that we can adjust how we post and how we post better.  So that it will not be deleted.

It is like that they delete the topics on the basis of the thing that they are not usefull for the forum or for the users maybe that is why you can not even get any notification or warining for that.

They still haven't cleared how deletion works. I have been struggling to publish unique post with respect of this forum. But they got deleted everytime. But recently i amm seeing is some newbies with useless questions asking by creating topic. I am not offending anyone. Those questions are already answered in the pinned post by moderators. But those get high reply and became hot topic. I am still working on how this forum really works while creating a topic or deletion of a post.

• +1 1