Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

Their is suppose to be standard in posts and giving reaction, all members should take their time and read each posts before giving reaction and be upright, so that low quality posts in the forum can be moderated. 

With the passage of time the number of already created posts is increasing that's why your post can be recounted as repeatation and that's why it is deleted so you have to work very hard to create new posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Normally each section has it's own rules and regulations so it's better to read and understand them well before creating a post in a particular section, although most of common known rules are such as copying and pasting (palgariasm) is prohibited, having multiple accounts is prohibited also the created posts needs to be useful and informative with more than 100 characters that could be helpful to other forum members without violating the rules otherwise you will get banned after several warning point from the moderators.

• +1 1

There are no specific criteria that must be followed other than being an honest person who does the best for the digital community and with good luck

Posts will never be deleted by the moderators until these posts are not acceptable and are not follows the rules and protocols. The post is only deleted if this post has a technical problem. The Quality of post is also matter. Many of the post deleted due to the mixture of words. These problems are increasing so the number of posts being deleted are also increasing.

Yes I also don't know what the moderators Choose the topic or post which is delete by them , but I can say that repeated posts , Spam posts , Unusefull posts which is understandable by them , they move to spam post to delete or Unusefull post to delete, So They delete them.

I suggest you to post to count high quality Topics.

Bro we should more filter our content now we should make good content which is a lot of useful to other member and we should try to select that topic which is not repeating again and again. I tried my best to post new topics but my two or two three posts are also deleted. So if you're supposed to go to deleted it it is not the thing you should get demotivated from it either you should work hard and post more good content which is useful to the other members.

Based n what i observed.They are deleting topics that is not useful and low quality.I think if you post correctly here then your post will never be deleted.We should focus on the relatively of the topic to the section before making it.

• +1 1

Today before i start to post when i check my yobit i see that two of my post were deleted but what i observe is that if you post a comment out of content and if you comment on a topic that is useless definitely your comment will be deleted.

The way people keep complaining about how their post is getting deleted scared me more to even make a post to life in the forum, i won't rush and check if I can post my first post without the post getting deleted

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if we provide posts with good quality our post would not be deleted. Maintaining a good standard will help us. But I wish we get a notification when our posts are deleted and also some kinda reason, definitely not a detailed explanation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Although I am still somewhat new here in the forum, but I noticed that there are a lot of posts deleted already, I personally noticed that many of my posts were deleted upon payment, I think that the problem is not that the posts are not good, but the problem is that when you publish a good post on a bad topic, the topic will be deleted. By moderators, so your post will also be deleted even if it is good.

• +1 1

I agree with you..The form is running greatly but some time i am also shocked on my posts deleted.My time and then respond on it.

I am just unable to understand this too, I think they are deleting new posts of the users or Maybe they are deleting the topics and the replies are deleted automatically with them.

• +3 1

I know starting late the deleted posts are extending more than ever, anyway the issue is on what should check when we make subjects or answer on other's topics?? I by and large review my posts anyway I don't feel that is something dubious about them, I think if they are deleting considering the way that spam or something like this, by then we should have a notification centers, yet there is no notification centers, so anyone can make reference to me what are the impo checks of posting here???

• +2 2

I completely agree with you, friend! Often we may receive a warning, or some kind of account blocking, deleting posts and messages, but I would like to know the reason why this happens ? For example, my friend's account was blocked, although he did not do anything wrong, and was a good user of this forum. But the administration didn't say anything, and now, it's a mystery to everyone! So, I hope for an update that solves this!

Hello friend, in fact If your post currently.  Your posts will never be deleted and they are the ones that people will benefit from users so I think when we comment on a post we must read the post carefully and there will be comments and if anything suspicious is found we will report its content  Please post to the administration if.i take my time and then respond one it.

Better focus more on the quality of your post like: the grammars, the words used, the spelling on each words. It should be understandable and easy to read, these are some of the standards that our posts or topics should have.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the reason topics are deleted is because they aren't useful or it doesn't contain quality information and content.so the option is only to publish useful content and avoid plagiarism or duplication.that I think is the standard the administration would count on.

• +3 2

It is true that newcomers are unfamiliar with the forum because they do not know all the rules of the forum so their posts are considered ineligible. If we provide good quality posts, our posts will not be deleted.  Maintaining a good standard will help us.  I hope this doesn't delete our posts.

You are right Dear, and still our post deleted every day, but always we don't understand why and how we avoid our post to be deleted! Maybe some day we will find the exact reason about that, at the moment we will stay doing our effort to do the good and constructive post.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We have to think about this forum. We should be careful about each and every one. Maybe we can't understand a post, if the post isn't correct, then there's a high chance of deleting this post, and if the post is correct, it won't be deleted, but it will increase your reputation, your reputation will be spread. You can achieve success from this forum. We will post with good quality, so we can get help from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also agreed that their should be a notification with clear explanation for the reason why a topic will be deleted, with this explanation we can take correction and avoid future mistakes.