Questionnaire for cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
george951

Questionnaire for cryptocurrencies

Hi i am a student at a departure of informatics college and i have a project for cryptocurrencies, and i want to fill a questionnaire people who are relative with that

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEnMbbbB_OiThDneclHHWuvmmTPjBPkd9QRCMWlPybN_LleQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Useful or interesting 1

Is this a research or thesis? I try to take that questionnaire to test my knowledge about crypto currencies. I wished we can learn more.

I would like to fill up your questionnaire so that i could also test myself on what i knew now about crypto currencies than before and it might give me some more knowledge about it. 

Edited by Raven

15 hours ago, george951 said:

Hi i am a student at a departure of informatics college and i have a project for cryptocurrencies, and i want to fill a questionnaire people who are relative with that

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEnMbbbB_OiThDneclHHWuvmmTPjBPkd9QRCMWlPybN_LleQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

It looks like the link is not active, you might want to repost an active link so that we can help fill it out and send and also know what's you want to find about Crypto currency. 👍 

Ok I noticed after replying to your post I was able to access the link but it is not in English so I don't understand that language.

Edited by Nicecrypto

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes why not but it seems very hard for me because I don't understand what language is this, i will do my best to help you, good luck for you in this project 

Your project is very good but your doc is in your local language. I can not understand your language. You should use English in your doc. Than i can help you.      

Wow it great and nice to see you that you have received a project about the crypto currencies and i think in your country government accepted bitcoin that is why you have received the crypto related project.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Questionnaire in important and good questions about cryptocurrencies and I hope I have answered appropriately

Good luck

Life is great and enjoy it

Good luck to you in your own business and I wish you success
But I would like to ask you whether you are taught about cryptocurrencies ?

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/23/2019 at 9:19 PM, george951 said:

Can you explain how your links actually dealing with what? Because I've just tried to visit the link but it took to long to responded so I do not visit it

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The language is not related, the questions are not understandable serious. I will had answer it

Yes the project you have provided is very useful. I am happy with your project. I filled in everything and it was very fun. people will see this as a good project

We know about crypto but don't know very well. That's why we want to know more about crypto so with the help of your link we can find out more about crypto and do research. We need more knowledge about crypto.

This is a great work I think.  I already filled all documents in your form . I request you to share the final result in this forum. I want to others thinking about crypto.

On 11/24/2019 at 1:19 AM, george951 said:

The research method to find out data about crypto is a good idea, but the questionnaire you share will be better using common language and easily understood by everyone. the questionnaire you shared was constrained when translating your question. I don't think that's effective

You have an English version of this? I'm sorry I can't answer this because I can't understand the language. I hope there's an English version because I think it's a good opportunity to answer this questions.

I hope that you have an English translation of your questionnaire because I can't even understand the meaning and your local language. Thus, I will be glad to be part of your questionnaire.

I have tried to answer your form, I hope my answer is accurate because I use google translate to translate your form into English . 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/23/2019 at 11:19 PM, george951 said:

Boss this forum is related to asking new question and sharing the crypto ideas this is best forum for learning and earning. If you attached this forum then you learn more. This is best forum for the learning and earning ways. I like this very much.

I have seen your form, but because I have to translate  into English, I can't answer it yet, but you are a smart student.  This is good as a tensis knowledge testing program about cryptocurrency.  Congratulations for you son

I can't understand the language i really want to help but please can you translate it to English.

So that everyone can help you through this project.

All the best bro.

As a student myself, I would like to know about your documents. I think it will help me a lot in my work in crypto and I can learn more from now on.

I answered all the questions about cryptocurrency that I know I would like to share your documents with others

On 11/24/2019 at 7:52 AM, Sujon33 said:

I like your project for questions about cryptocurrency.I have also fill up this document and answered all questions about cryptocurrency which i know.I am also like to share your documents with others

i am happy to read the post that a college and university the project work to there student related crypto .i think this is the start of blockchain technology in our daily life.