How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

There are a lot ways to know about  crypot currency I know about crypot currency by my friend  . I learned about crypot currency, tread and investment and start  working  . I hope I get a lot of knowledge and earn by it 

1 hour ago, The Game said:

I know about crypto through a friend who has benefited from it, although I search about it online and different people have rate it as a good platform.

Most people knew about cryptocurrency through friends or through online adverts, those that took it serious are are the once benefiting in it today, so we have got a chance to know very good about cryptocurrency through cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

My companion propose me to learn cryptocurrency,than I began learning in different stage like YouTube,Facebook, Twitter and message.

• +1 1

I was searching about a useful online earning site which give money without any investment. I search on YouTube for this. But I find not any site . Then a friend of mine told me about crypto currency . Then I joined it and now working on it . This is wonderful site which give money and knowledge.

Edited by Zafar123

On 10/5/2020 at 7:01 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

@Anny22 Well, I first got to know about cryptocurrencies from YouTube, as I have been searching on YouTube about online earnings, and found that cryptos as a good source of online income. And ever since, I got interested in crypto. And the most interesting thing is, I got to know about this forum, also from YouTube tutorials related to online earnings.

• +1 1

I have learned about this forum from my friends. They introduced this to me and helped to join in this platform. I think it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. So it helps to increase our knowledge and makes us informative too.only we need is be patience,hardwork,dedication and determination. 

• +2 1

I learned about crypto currencies from my best friend. After that i learned about it frim various sources like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter. Crypto currencies are a good source of income and can gain experience in this form of digital currencies. 

i also started watching YouTube videos that guide me and i was introduced by a friend of my and new technology and cryptography i working on to make money online.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency is best exchange platform.many of my friends work on crypto currency and they earn more money easily.we know about crypto currency from my friends.crypto is more batter for students.

I learned about cryptocurrencies by a friend who told me about them and then began to inform me about the subject by watching YouTube videos and researching

9 minutes ago, Sofia Bravo said:

I learned about cryptocurrencies by a friend who told me about them and then began to inform me about the subject by watching YouTube videos and researching

I got invited by my cousin @Sofia Bravo.Before that i worked day and night finding an online job.I just wasted my time.But thanks to my cousin i found this forum and from the day i joined this forum I have been earning and learning about crypto.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Personally through an advertisements but however there are alot of scams of it and my first time of it is quite regretting as i got scammed on my first work and i started researching for a while to find some information about crytocurrencies.

• +5 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I got to know her through a friend who provided me with a link to mine Bitcoin on my laptop. I did not make any money, and then I started searching until I got to the taps and did not benefit anything, and then I reached the rest of the things through articles and friends on the telegram

In fact, I heard about cryptocurrency a long time ago, but I didn't pay attention to it, because I thought it was probably a hoax! But a year ago, I saw information about how you can earn money, and met this forum, then I started to develop, and now I know a lot about cryptocurrency, and I'm happy about it!

I learned many things about cryptocurrency through this forum, but before I join this forum I found out about bitcoin through a social media platform. Even I am not related on crypto before, the news about bitcoin's price showed up in my feed and I got curious and my curiosity leads me in this platform.

my buddy recommend me to study cryptocurrency,than i started mastering in numerous platform like youtube,facebook, twitter and telegram.

I got to know about cryptocurrencies thanks to a relative and then I looked for information in google to understand more about them and later I also learned even more here in the forum about cryptocurrencies and their importance.

• +2 1

I just read it somewhere and its important to keep on putting up with shares and to me this is and was the most beautiful thing that happened to me and so we need to keep on moving and doing hte right thing so to me this is such an amazing thing to do and it is working perfectly and it came when I was looking for stocks and even shares trading so that was the most beautiful thing that works for me.. there are so many things that came to mind but the stories of bitcoin were very hard not to mis and I tried it working with it since I started.

Actually I got to know about it few weeks back, so I was fully involved in it this week, and it a very good friend of mine that knows I have love  for crypto currency, so he told me to start through this forum that I will get all the help I need here, and I can see he is right about what he told me, have seen lot of questions and answers from different members which is a motivation

Usually searching for new sources of profit, and by browsing YouTube, I learned that this forum is really great, I'm here not making money, but gaining knowledge and learning a lot. 

Edited by Ameralsamt
  • +5 1

I learnt about cryptocurrency from a family member. Though I didn't get to know much about it or how it is used from him but I've learnt a lot about it as I got here.

• +2 1

I got the information about the bitcoin from one from one of friend when the price was rising during the 2015 I have looked into it and I have no any information then I got graduated in the 2018 then I got to know and I was unemployed then I search about the earning methods then I got to know about faucets then my journey begins in the cryptocurrencies. Now I am earning with this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this cryptotalk forum was introduced to me by my friend and im very thankful to be a member to this kind of campaign because it was easy way earning of money by posting my useful ideas that can help others and i can learn about cryptocurrencies and it was enhancing my english skills and im continuing to post more ideas ro benefits all of us.

• +1 1