20 interesting facts about Bitcoin. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

20 interesting facts about Bitcoin.

thank you. The sharing is really interesting. I have been in bitcoin for almost 3 years but I still don't know much about it. I am really curious about Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no news or any information about this man. maybe this is just a name he deliberately took. I really want to have more information about this man, I also want to say thank you to Satoshi Nakamoto

On 11/23/2019 at 3:44 AM, Slavish said:

So, 20 interesting facts about bitcoin that you may not have known.

The first transaction with bitcoin was made on January 21, 2009.
    In total, 21 million bitcoins can be produced, which will be mined gradually due to the complexity of the mining process. The last coin will be mined in 2140. . . - snip

Wow. What an interesting topic you've been created, pal. Thanks for sharing and creating this kind of topic, pal. I hope that many users will visit this section where your post be seen, especially those newcomers. It is because there are the ones that needs to visit this section because it contains information that they need to survive in cryptoworld.

Edited by ayatoslaw
full quote

On 5/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, Summi said:

That is a good idea if I am able to make it big in this crypto world. I might to whatever to help with the growth of cryptocurrencies in my country.

Yes, everyone has the opportunity to develop even get support to realize whatever they want. That is the purpose of decentralization. Everyone will control themselves because of transparency. What you need are creativity and hard work.

Most of these stories don't offer much value to the reader, but they are always reported again and again by the media, as they think a story of someone losing his keys is more important than explaining to people what Bitcoin is about. I chose not to talk too much about gossip and failures but talk about how Bitcoin is not failing, but working as expected for 11 years now.

This information is very valuable and frankly I did not know many of it Thank you my friend for this wonderful work I am sure that we will be able to obtain some additional facts that are unknown at this time, but we will obtain them in the coming years

thanks very much for sharing such a knowledgeable post , I didn't know some of theses fact about Bitcoin , this is really new topic for me kindly updated some more topic realted to this category .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My friend, you deserve all thanks for this wonderful and informative topic about the history of Bitcoin since its inception and I advise any member of this forum to read your topic well and benefit from it

• Useful or interesting 1

I really liked your post, it is possibly one of the best and with more information that I have read here in the forum because of what it contributes to my culture in general about BTC, many things that I still did not know.
By the time I write this, there are more than 10,000 ATMs in the world that use BTC. Excellent news, no?
I just sent the link to this post to all my friends.
Do you think that BTC will be worth 1M usd in the future? In what year?
I have a good part of my family in the crypto world and friends too, investing in companies. I'm just about to trade, but I recognize that it is difficult. The important thing is to move the money, which in the bank does not grow.

The information presented here is very interesting, it never hurts to know a little more in depth about the topic of something where you are putting your money, and something remarkable about this is that I did not know most of the things, it has been an interesting point.

It would still remain as it should be and im strongly believing on that thing because no matter how difficulty increases and miners would be more developed or upgraded it doest really mean that it will make bitcoin to be decentralized and we all know that bitcoin cant be hardly controlled by any 3rd party.If they would plan to control or centralized it then they will have a hard time on cracking it for sure.

These data are very interesting, actually more than half did not know, you have done a good job collecting all that information, thank you for sharing it, many people are still starting out in this world, all this information will be of great help to them.

interesting and knowledgeable post, some additional facts that are unknown at this time, story of someone losing his keys is more important than explaining to people

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, and now having the highest value, trying to go mainstream, it is the first decentralized cryptocurrency that was successful. It is the start of blockchain industry, it is a very valid money to use. 

All these are great and interesting but there won't be a government that will allow all money to be decentralized and they make plans to remove this from our cryptocurrency by adding them in payment systems like paypal where we don't even have a public address.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the best performing asset of the decade, some of the reasons why were explained on this post, and the important parts are decentralization, working product, the blockchain, not controlled by any government or person and complete freedom of transactions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for explaining all these my dear. I am known there are now more than 10,000 Bitcoin ATM around the world so this number given was from that time you were made the post. It is going good in all number and I am think the people are rising and understand the importance of this as I am done in 2020.

I would prefer to have lower size on fonts as this one makes it very hard to read. Try learning how to use proper format when making posts, this is unacceptable, took me many more minutes to read than it would have otherwise.

The post describes some good points for Bitcoin and it is all known. Gives a good picture to a beginner or an outsider that can understand the surface of what it going on, but always is need to move deeper than that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Many of these facts were very interested and I thank you for giving them to us. I remember reading about a mistake in fees spend but I didn't remember it was this high as 81BTC. It was probably a big mistake and I would try anything to make the BTC back in my wallet.

• +2 1

Good share. I'd like to give a few interesting facts too about Bitcoin as the fact that one time the mtgox exchange was hacked and price went from $10 down to exactly $0.01 as the hacker was entering one account after another and was selling the coins into USD then trying to withdraw.

• +3 1

This was good information and many interested facts that I remember reading in previous years but had forgotten about them. It is always nice to read some of these events and facts. In the end you discuss cryptocurrencies and you are right, most of them come and go and we have to invest in what is promising for the long run and not just anything that suddenly pops.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:44 PM, Slavish said:

Another unfortunate situation: a resident of the UK accidentally threw away a hard drive with a wallet, which was 7500 bitcoins. This still needs to be experienced.

Did this actually happen? Why would he do that? Was it very early perhaps and he didn't know the value? Even if this was to reach $1 it will be $7500! and now it is millions of dollars. This is terrible.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, Arrow01 said:

I wrote everything very easily. I think in the future, with the technological improvement of the world, just the materiality of gold may negatively affect it, why store it and spend huge money on security and, if necessary, transportation.

That is why I like bitcoin, security is not hard to achieve, only your brain and your device is needed for the security. Unlike gold which is physical and can be stolen which makes gold require more security that could cost great expense. 

The high value of the commission in relation to the Bitcoin currency may limit its spread, but the large profits that the trader gets makes him not interested in the value of the commission, then the trader can search for a platform that takes a low value of the commission and deals with it. And there are many other solutions.

• +2 1