Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

Hi bro. I am Forex trader and my trading style is scalping. I think both of them are risky but if you know vey well traing it is not problem for you. I recommend you always follow to risk managament.

• +5 1

Crypto tradings are risky no matter it is short term or long term. Just more or less riskiest. I think short term trading is more riskiest during the high price volatility  in the markets. 

I think alt coins are no good in long term investment because always new projects come in and the old ones loses popularity quickly, resulting in bad investment. BTC is always a good investment in long term in my experience.

Also, I noticed that in the bull market, longer term investments may be more profitable. 

But in the bear market, you should always go with hit and run tactics.

Long term investments should also depend on the specific coin's news, whitepaper and project goals. Worthless coins will bring you no good in the long term while the opposite will turn out to be profitable at some time.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I believe retail, weak hand, inexperienced holders mostly bought coins at high prices and those holders are more likely prone to psychological trading tendencies like anchoring and want to jsut recoup their investment as quick as possible to put it into something they trust more. Not saying market is doomed to fail - just saying the bear market isn't over. So for me short term investment better for now.

I believe that short-term trading is less risky than long-term trading. Because in the case of short-term trading, you can lose less, but you can't earn much either. The long-term one is designed for more income, but there is a chance to lose more money

It all depends on the cryptocurrency you enter.  I believe that if these are reputable cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, then trading in the short term will be more risky, since over a long distance bitcoin can give much more profit with minimal risks

On 11/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

you can invest in forex as you want.You now forex is the biggest market of the wolrd. if you want to get money daily then you can short term trading like scalping and if you have a big investment pan then you can take long term trade to earn a big income with long term trading.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Probably this doubt has already been resolved, but I want to tell you that the risk should be estimated according to your economic capacity and your knowledge about the subject, because if you do not have enough funds or knowledge the risk in the short term will be too high and you can have losses that hurt you, so take a good look at your case before making a decision.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

In my opinion, the short-term market is more risky and difficult since you have to make decisions practically in seconds and the analysis has to be more precise

I think short term trading is risky.If you want profit instant then short term trading can be useful but it needs more research about that coin.But there is a chance that if the coin price dumped you can hold it for long term trading.When you take decision that you are going to do long term trading you should do more research about that coin.Everyday you have to notice everything associated with the coin.

• +1 1

The long term will always be better than the short term, it is the main mistake of novice traders, who see a small drop and do not wait for the price to stabilize or to take their profits.

I advise you in the short term and do not exceed the month because the market is very volatile Pay attention to your investment

• -1 1

I think that depends on the current market, to maintain an order for a long time I consider that a very complete technical analysis must be carried out, and take into account the time and type of currency that you want to trade.  Also, the decision will depend a lot on the capital for the operation. 

3 hours ago, burak51 said:

short term is more risky, but you need to get into a good project in the long term

You are right, but you do not obey the rules, 100 characters for each posts or at least 80 characters. 

Short term traders are losing to swing traders while swing traders are gaining. Although both are risky but short term trading is the riskies 

I think it is due to the psychological nature of the person, there are people who tend to be patient and not rushed and there are people who have the psychological ability to wait ....

My response is long because some long holders time is really bad now because it gives good advantages when it's rice. They confuse in situ that it's big loss for short-term holders of that individual to avoid this storm

the short or long term will have a risk that depends on the income you want to generate.
Capital, income, profitability, and other factors, so it is risk will depend on your time

All sorts of cryptocurrency  tradings are risky you can just minimize the risks. In my opinion, short-term trading is more risky than other because price volatility can be extreme for some coins that you have chosen to trade. I suggest you to have essential trading skills and knowledge before proceeding. 

• +3 2

How to know the danger of both methods is not like this
Rather, they can be both errors if you do not know which currency to trade in
For example, long trading, if you choose a good currency and have a good market, you will win a lot, and at the same time if you choose a fake currency and store it for a long time, you will lose all your money, so we cannot judge which of the two methods is better. If we had taught good currency from bad

Demand can be a key factor and is not a fundamental factor in determining the direction of the market up or down. How is Bitcoin going to make better? In the meantime, I actually think it will make these rules worse by the governmentThere are several factors in the price of the crypto market that determine this, supply...

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

All sorts of cryptocurrency  tradings are risky you can just minimize the risks. In my opinion, short-term trading is more risky than other because price volatility can be extreme for some coins that you have chosen to trade. I suggest you to have essential trading skills and knowledge before proceeding. 

@Whited35 short term trading is not risky if you do it in Some certain event...such as bitcoin bullrun, if you do trading for Short time when btc bullrun started then surely without any risk you can have good profit.. Again the event of Btc halving because as we know after halving the btc price increase like a myth too. So in my own idea if we trade our money in certain event for short term then we can have profit..                

• +2 2