The market still going down - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aqua

The market still going down

There are many rumours about this sudden down and rise of bitcoin as few saying its just because of Whales becasue they are now trying to store some big amount for good rise in future which is happening for surely currently bitcoin facing some serious problem in volume as whales going with demand and supply sometime they are doing tricks so we have to wait and watch for this all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right, the market prices had gone down recently but also the amount of bitcoin has risen.So I think one should wait before trading in their bitcoin so they don't have a loss.

If you visit the crypto currency market and check the market indicators these show the price of every crypto currency goes up after few time if the price goes down and every trader want to purchase down price coins and in this way demand of these coins up and price up after few days.

For this purpose you check market indicators and more people invest when they feel the market is more secure and best time for investment. The market experts show and provide results about new market situation and more people learn and invest.

Several market observers emphasized technical analysis, using it to explain bitcoin’s recent fluctuations.The world’s largest digital currency by market capitalization has also experienced a reduction in tweet volume.

Well as u already might be knowing that some coins have gone too low such as steem ,siacoin etc and around one and counting years some coin is not gaining or recovering its average price value ,so i think market is little down

On 11/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, aqua said:

I am busy in real life, making me not to check the market in a few days. This day I am back to the market and check all of the prices, and I see bitcoin price is down deeper. Ah, I think I miss the right time to buy bitcoin, but I guess today we are at the weekend time, so the chance for the price to go lower than today will be wide. I think I will place in buy order in some range, and I hope that my order can be filled in today or tomorrow.

Here is some of the market movement based on different time interval:

spacer.png

In that image, you will see that bitcoin price is on the sideways, but it could be another down if the traders decide to sell their bitcoin for a large amount. You can place your order buy at $7,630 to test if the price is down or not. 

spacer.png

This is the 4h of the time interval. We see that the price is trying to rise after reached the lowest price, but still, that price cannot be predicted whether it will be increase or down again. You should be careful to decide. Meanwhile, you can try to make a buy order as I say in previous.

spacer.png

And this is for the daily chart. I see that the price will still go down, and maybe it will touch $7,200 if the traders panic, but I am not sure if the price will go down below than $7,000. But the chance for the price to reach below than $7,000 will be there.

So how about you guys, do you decide to buy more bitcoin, or only watch the market without doing anything, or you need to wait for another downtime to buy more bitcoin?

Its always happening to me when i take a look after some time i missed the right time to buy some coins for getting profits .

I think we must know Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is volatile. So because that we can't really predicted what will happen in the price. If you want trading coin like Bitcoin i think good times is when the market going bullish, because that times will support you make some profit. Many people will selling their altcoin to temporary buy some Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Don't panic if the market is falling down just accumulate more in the bottom then sell when the price is recovering to have some good profits.

Yes I think I will enter the trend market to be safer, so my method if when prices go down and break through the support point I will not hold it and so on. If bitcoin plays in the price of resistance I will enter in trading, this is easy, but you also have to use your technical analysis to help you to analyze the next chart.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, aqua said:

I am busy in real life, making me not to check the market in a few days. This day I am back to the market and check all of the prices, and I see bitcoin price is down deeper. Ah, I think I miss the right time to buy bitcoin, but I guess today we are at the weekend time, so the chance for the price to go lower than today will be wide. I think I will place in buy order in some range, and I hope that my order can be filled in today or tomorrow.

spacer.png

In that image, you will see that bitcoin price is on the sideways, but it could be another down if the traders decide to sell their bitcoin for a large amount. You can place your order buy at $7,630 to test if the price is down or not. 

spacer.png

This is the 4h of the time interval. We see that the price is trying to rise after reached the lowest price, but still, that price cannot be predicted whether it will be increase or down again. You should be careful to decide. Meanwhile, you can try to make a buy order as I say in previous.

spacer.png

And this is for the daily chart. I see that the price will still go down, and maybe it will touch $7,200 if the traders panic, but I am not sure if the price will go down below than $7,000. But the chance for the price to reach below than $7,000 will be there.

So how about you guys, do you decide to buy more bitcoin, or only watch the market without doing anything, or you need to wait for another downtime to buy more bitcoin?

Now the market change the direction and it make start to buy now and soon when the bull is come the market will start to go to buy and on that time we make good money in the market through this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, aqua said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yea with the above analysis now seems to be the best time to purchase bitcoins since it is in lower peak level thanks mate for the above information

this post is the proof that we need to be patient,the market may be down for some time but look at it now,it increase a lot,so those who bought it during those crash surely gain more profits now.

33 minutes ago, ducin said:

Yea its insane how individuals been in crypro for nearly a year or so and still think the put it on the market should constantly be going up and not noted the put it on the market will plunge down at something factor there may be no liquidity it goes down to fill buy orders.

Yeah, but be always optimistic in trading. And yes,  you got it right the market is not constantly moving up. But rather going up and down.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, xprince1996 said:

Don't panic if the market is falling down just accumulate more in the bottom then sell when the price is recovering to have some good profits.

This is the time to buy the cons becasue now the market is so much down and we can make good profit here and make good money in it. Crypto market is this time down and we can make good money when we buy the coins and safe them into our wallet and sell them when it touch the high.

BetFury                                                   

Yes the market was slowing dow just because there was not a demand of crypto coins and so the investors were not investing in it which is main reason of slowing down the market so we should have patience and should wait till the right time of the market. 

from the beginning of the 2020 bitcoin price is in up trend and now reached to 9880$ yesterday and again now on 9700$ so we have strong feelings of bull run in btc. 

You guys keep calm, the market is down a lot more, you can not stop, try to have a long time for us to make money, there are many opportunities, or buy a lot

On 11/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, wilbertson said:

The price of coins will surge even further. It is the end of the year. But from January the price will start heading up.

Now the market is going to start up side and this time market will touch the high this time BTC market will touch the 10,000$ and it is trying to make high more this time and at the month it will touch the 15,000$.

BetFury                                                   

Now in 2020 February bitcoin price rising now price around 10000$ if you invested in bitcoin in november you make good profit.hold for more some days ithink bitcoin rise more.

The market is very volatile and it's natural, we don't need to panick about that, just be patient because soon it will rise. 

On 11/22/2019 at 1:27 PM, wilbertson said:

The price of coins will surge even further. It is the end of the year. But from January the price will start heading up.

It is time for the price of bitcoin to start rising high now because there has been news of an increase in bitcoin from the beginning of the month until now so this is only an opportunity for us to work more passionately to get what we want from bitcoin because this has been later on by many people.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

These past 2 months have been green months for crypto, i hope this keeps up until bitcoin get to 15k.

Gosh, this is an outdated topic. Bitcoin has already broken 10k. I also hope that bitcoin will continue to climb. Did you buy it when this prediction was made?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282