Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

As I accepted  bitcoin price would be dump now price under $7000 dollars. 

I think price will more dump that's why convert my whole bitcoin to usdt. 

Market run same things 2018. Now many alt coin price very low.

Now I am waiting for buy some alt coin in low rate.     

1 hour ago, Shaikh Ehhsan Kabir Shovo said:

Sometimes the best thing you can do, is set a limit-order, and walk away. Trust your strategy, and always remember — if you’re not trading with a strategy, you’re gambling.

Very true, but copied from here: https://medium.com/@henrryexpert/the-things-you-should-not-to-do-when-bitcoin-is-going-down-48919ca838e

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Just now, azizulhakim said:

I always buy bitcoin when the market is down. And when price increases, I sell them for quick profit. 

I try to use a 80/20 rule ... 80% of what I buy for holding longer term (at least until the next ATH), and 20% selling when the price gained more than 10% since I bought it. I use limit orders in the exchange that I use for doing that automatically.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Bitcoin price going down there is no need to panic i will not sold my bitcoin I prefer for holding even i can buy more bitcoin bitcoin price will definitely rise again and it's provide us good profit so there is no need to worried if bitcoin price going down right know its buying time for bitcoin 

When the price of bitcoin is down you should buy more btc rather selling it because bitcoin is major cryptocurrency and have highest value among all and we know that btc price will surely increase. So to get more profit either you hold your btc or buy some more.

Selling would be the  last thing i would do , as i would be losing and making someone else buy my loss at a discount. When you are panic selling, another investor buys the coins that you sell, so he keeps accumulating at discounts, just like a whale 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:27 PM, Fadzinator said:

I am buying more when btc is down, this way to accumulate more at a lower cost, 
It's either im buying btc or Im buying alts.

Your way is good for buying bitcoin when the price goes down and then you can sell it when the price of bitcoin goes up then you will immediately get a profit even you always get a big profit.

who invest in Bitcoin, have a crucial impact upon the market, so selling BTC can only make the condition more critical. Furthermore, you won’t make any profit when selling your coins away for a low price

I sold a bunch because I needed money but good was that I didn't buy much, most of my crypto is self mined so even if it went down I didn't lose anything I just made less profit.

11 hours ago, man002 said:

I don't sell Btc below the price I bought, I will hold BTC when it rises, it is a potential currency and I don't think it can drop much

Well, that is good for you. But some people need the money and they will keep sell. The problem is people didn't know how to gain profit from Bitcoin and they keep selling. All they have to do is trade.

20 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

Just HODL BTC. Dont be some panic seller. Just wait untill price will be good again. I know that it is very hard but after few days you will not worry about that.

Restraining is indeed the right step to do. And if you want to buy more, it will definitely be better. With that the benefits will be seen when Bitcoin starts to increase again. In this case it is indeed difficult to do, sometimes people are panicking to sell.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:42 PM, iroman01 said:

Buy when prices fall and sell if demand is high or if prices are high. I will never sell BTC if I drop, I will wait for the opportunity because I believe BTC can increase a lot of times

Yes that is the right thing to as a holder, we should just have patience in order for us to earn from holding. Waiting for bitcoin's price to rise is not that hard because we really don't notice the time especially if we are not focused just in crypto.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, Jackmil said:

If the price of bitcoin falls, I will buy and hold. Because I believe that the future of bitcoin is very good. I am sure of it

Your belief is very necessary for your future development to be successful so if you see the price of bitcoin go down then you immediately buy it and hold it until the price of bitcoin is high then you can sell it at a high price so you get a big profit.

I'm not very worried at a time when bitcoin is going down. It seems to me that Bitcoin is a very strong coin, which can give a very large profit in a few years. We must be patient.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

If the BTC is going to down then i am not selling any coin because i know that if the coins is going to down soon it will going to up and this time i hope we make good money in it because this time BTC will going to up so much like touch this time almost the 100,000$ soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin’s price is probably the most commonly searched aspect of the digital currency
From Why Bitcoin is Going Down / Up in 2020? What Determines its Price?

I don't sell bitcoin When it goes down. I try to buy it as much as I can. I will buy bitcoin until bitcoin is below $10 000.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:53 PM, Alensam said:

i try to buy few more bitcoins and hold because i know how bitcoin is

That is a good strategy that you have made so far in purchasing a few more bitcoins to hold it and then you can sell it when you see the price of bitcoin starting to soar so that it is easier for you to get big profits.

Buying is a good decision to make when the price is at the peak of going too low, And hold your bitcoin. When bitcoin prices will be high then you can sell your bitcoin. Mosly people buy bitocin.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, faceless said:

I was holding a lot of bitcoins since when the price was at $9000 now that bitcoin has gone down i have no regrets as i was planning on a long term and i knew this could happen on the way.

Just hold you Bitcoin because bitcoin future is so much bight and now again BTC will moving start again to high and i hope you will make huge profit in the crypto market in future because you hold the BTC and now this time BTC is  soon make a great bull so wait for that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

No i was sure that btc price will certainly go up. When its price went down i holded btc and also i bought enough btc for me. Now the Price of bitcoin is high and i have got a very high amount of profit from that.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:13 PM, huyscoi40 said:

When bitcoin drops I prefer to sell, if I have enough money I will get some good income from the sale, I bought some low-priced coins I think it will give large amounts in the next peak season. Hopefully that more people will have a significant increase by the end of this year

When Bitcoin went down I was even more happy to buy it, because I thought I could take advantage of the purchase. Waiting for the price of bitcoin to go back up and sell it.

I will hold bitcoins when they go down, if I sell them, they will definitely not make a profit, even a loss. and I only sell when it is of great value