Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

i dont know how would you compare cryptos and decide which is best because there are over 4000 coins in the market and im sure everyone will like different coins, my favorite coin is DGB

• Useful or interesting 1

Op, most of those are really good coins but my favorite by FAR is Neo.  That's the only proof of stake coin in the list and it's got to be the best one out there, as you don't even have to keep the Neon wallet open to earn Gas.  That's a feature other coins don't have, and if you want to earn passive income as easily as you possibly can, Neo is the coin to own.

BCH isn't too bad, and there are coins that aren't on that list which are still very good.  Dash is one, PIVX is another.

• +1 1

If you want to hold for future buy this coin eth,xrp,and ltc.But if you want to short trade suggest you buy waves,eth,and ppt.This coin weekly ups and down.

19 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

They are a lot of crypto currency out their but the main reason why a lot of people gets their different coin it's because what the coin has done for them, right now bitcoin it's my best coin because it has given me a lot of wonderful things 

That means, you've won a lot of bitcoin friends, it is seen from the prospect when the wave of bears arrives, none of the cryptocurrency escapes bearier tantrums except stable coins,

Although bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has experienced a severe decline, however, only bitcoin is able to recover or provide resistance, while other cryptocurrency, it is almost difficult to resist,

The best Cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin in my opinion is Ethereum and Ripple. Both of these coins have a potentially profitable investment, but that does not mean that other coins are not good for investing.

Of the many crypto, of course the best in my opinion is bitcoin. But top crypto is also good, but because bitcoin is more widely adopted. Therefore I say the best bitcoin.

The ranking top of the cryptocurrency marketcap is a potential coin, indeed bitcoin is still the main reference for me, but there are other names like ethereum, dash, zec which are also good,because they have a history in the past, and if I had to choose, I would focus on zcash

I think bitcoin is the best coin, for altcoin that enters the top 10 in cmc is certainly not a bad coin. It's just that we have to be careful. 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, badhonkhan said:

Right now I think the best crypto currency is LTC, ETH, and BTC ,I also use this .

You should take a good look at dash too,it has been rocking the yobit market for sometime now along with ether, and yesterday it pumped  40% against btc.

Cardano, Chainlink and Ethereum are top 3 in my book. Former two have great tech that no one else has and I believe these projects will blow up in this decade.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

im buying dash and litecoin at the moment since i have a good feeling about those 2 coins. I expect them to double in value by the second quarter of this year. Bitcoins will always be the primary coin ill invest in but those 2 are not far behind. By the way dash is currently on an upward trend and i hope it continues till the end of the year.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I can't compare which is the best among the good ones in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is a coin that has a high selling value, and for cryptocurrency fans, having bitcoin is an achievement, but there are so many choices as alternatives, and I will answer ethereum or dash

15 hours ago, wrayaner said:

There are many currencies that you can invest in such as Litecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin It is one of the good currencies through which profits can be made

Sure there have many cryptocurrencies but not all cryptocurrencies are good to invest, so we should do research before we invest in any cryptocurrency

I think Bitcoin currency is the best because its market value is very high and there is a lot of demand in the global market and it can earn more money in a short time by investing or trading.

I firmly believe that Bitcoin currency is the best because its market value is very high and there is a lot of demand in the global market and using this Bitcoin currency can make a lot of money by trading or investing.

Which crypto is best depends on the purpose you have with the coin. Some are great for international payments, others are better for the gaming industry. Bitcoin is like the gold of crypto and a good investment for the long term as I see it.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Of course bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is also most used and well known Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin investors also very high

On 11/24/2019 at 4:30 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

If I'm going to choose on the list the best for me is ripple because ripple is just the same as stellar and they have almost the same goal.

Your choice is very good and I like the way you have from the list because everyone has the right to choose the coins they like so if you like the ripple as a star and have almost the same goal then I have the right to get advice from you to get to know the ripples more in again to see almost the same goals that contain good things later.

• +1 1

In my opinion Ethereum, Ripple and litecoin is best for tradin or holding. If you wants to know only one coin then i choose Ethereum. Because ethereum has the worlds best developer and it is under developing 2.0 version.  In this version transactions will be very fast and earn more ethereum and make good protin in near future. Soo do some research on Ethreum and id you want to invest then invest in Ethereum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 minutes ago, juma1 said:

If I was to choose between different coins apart from Bitcoin I would go with litecoin and dash coin I have used them and I have also seen potential in them 

You are right, when discussing which coin is the best, obviously it is bitcoin, but because cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin, so besides bitcoin there are still many potential coins, call it ethereum, litecoin, dash, bch, bsv is a row of cryptocurrency that has good grades

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, gussutke said:

Each type of cryptocurrency has its own strengths and strengths, but bitcoin cash probably has more special advantages.

Yes your opinion is true that each type of crypto has its own strengths and weaknesses but bitcoin cash has advantages that make many people interested because it is special so that bitcoin is increasingly popular.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the most popular and easy to trade Bitcoin among cryptocurrencies. It cannot be touched by online currency or digital currency. It has many benefits through its use. There is no commitment to regulate Bitcoin.  The easiest way to do this is Bitcoin e Oom.

• +1 1
  • +4 1